Interview........
None
Passport Req..
28-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
17-01-2014
What is the date for the last update in your tracker?

Ceremony in progress means you have been scheduled for a ceremony meeting. If that happened today, wait for an email. Otherwise, check your spam for an email from IRCC
My Online tracker say its updated last October 7, 2022. Sorry my Citizenship ceremony status "not started"

Luce13

Oct 30, 2018
I saw the same on mine same date. However I don’t believe that it indicates any attention to my application but rather a system wide change to password requirements. I wouldn’t get excited most apps are taking well over a year to make meaningful progress.
I agree. Mine also has an October 7th update but like you said, I think it has to do with the system update rather than an application update. However, since February online applicants are seeing some movement, hoping for a shorter timeline than 1 year

Reactions: SeniorSpouse

Benson1

Feb 8, 2022
Hi All,

I submitted my application in March 2022 and received my AOR early April, since then absolutely nothing has changed for me. Still "In progress". We are a family of 4 paper application. I am just checking if this is normal as I see some other forums people who applied after me already at the test stage and our background check isn't even marked off yet. Just wanting to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me....should I be doing something ? Many thanks.

Gaylewanderer

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Hi All,

I submitted my application in March 2022 and received my AOR early April, since then absolutely nothing has changed for me. Still "In progress". We are a family of 4 paper application. I am just checking if this is normal as I see some other forums people who applied after me already at the test stage and our background check isn't even marked off yet. Just wanting to see if anyone else is in the same boat as me....should I be doing something ? Many thanks.
Same exact thing happening with me applied March, got AOR April and everything still in progress. I know of people who applied after me and have done tests and have also had oath ceremony.

heshamellisy

Oct 1, 2016
I got my AOR on March 17th, and they asked for extra information which I provided, and it says Additional information: Received on March 28th.

However, it is still stuck at Your next steps - Send us Additional Information.

Received nothing to my E-mail after March 28th.

Anyone in this situation?

VR123

Dec 17, 2018
Hello Everyone

My timeline is as under. Among paper applicants, I see most people in this thread have completed citizenship test and even oath. For some reason, I read this thread and notice that online applications with AORs in April are not moving.

Have below questions please, do share your views:
1. My spouse qualifies for physical presence in Nov 2022. Do you suggest applying 30-45 days after eligibility or as soon as one is eligible?
2. I suppose its a good idea for her to apply by paper than online? Going by current timelines
3. Any online applicant with a similar timeline as mine seen any progress?
4. How do I get added to the tracker? The tracker does not specify online/paper application.

Physical Days: 1170
Method: Online
Applicants: Single
Application sent: March 18, 2022
AOR: April 13, 2022
Last updates: April 25, 2022 and Oct 07, 2022 (everyone got 07 Oct with the password thing)

All categories online say ‘in progress’. Not one has moved/competed.

Thanks

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

My timeline is as under. Among paper applicants, I see most people in this thread have completed citizenship test and even oath. For some reason, I read this thread and notice that online applications with AORs in April are not moving.

1. My spouse qualifies for physical presence in Nov 2022. Do you suggest applying 30-45 days after eligibility or as soon as one is eligible?
2. I suppose its a good idea for her to apply by paper than online? Going by current timelines
4. How do I get added to the tracker? The tracker does not specify online/paper application.

Last updates: April 25, 2022 and Oct 07, 2022 (everyone got 07 Oct with the password thing)

Thanks
1. Having a buffer is always better as physical presence is validated in the end and if it you missed some trips and the calculation goes below 1095 your application may get rejected.
2. Check the trends in the google sheet before applying - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_KE3Bu3C3gOyEm0mRVcJH9nEA2u2GOhfpUZOckOWmN0/edit#gid=122463273.
3. Currently Jan, Feb 22 online applicants are seeing progress. You should see some moment next month.
4. I see you are added to tracker and column 'S' does specify type of application(Online/Paper)

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Hello Everyone

Thanks
If you're 100% sure the physical presence is met, there's no need to wait 30-45 days. I'm assuming you're asking because you want your wife to join you as a citizen asap. 5-10 days over the minimum should be more than enough. Based on the tracker data, there's no evidence for say, someone with 1150 days is processed faster than an application with 1095 or 1100 days.

But you need to be sure, there're way too many people who think they've satisfied the 1095 days only to fall short a couple of days and end up waiting years only to see their application getting rejected. For instance, if your wife has too much travel history it might make sense to wait the additional time.

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Hello Everyone

Thanks
1. If they have a straightforward travel history with verifiable entry/exit documents like stamps and boarding passes then no need to wait for too long after the required physical days.
2. They have been prioritizing paper apps for now, but that can change at any time. So your best bet would be to look at the spreadsheet and make a lucky guess.
3. Only those with Urgent applications have seen any movement after AOR, Right now they are on Feb 22 applicants. And we hope that they haven't exceeded the quota for the online applications for this fiscal year.
4. I think you just type out your details here and the admin adds you to the tracker. It does specify in one of the columns

Benson1

Feb 8, 2022
Same exact thing happening with me applied March, got AOR April and everything still in progress. I know of people who applied after me and have done tests and have also had oath ceremony.
Makes me feel a bit concerned but I guess we just need to carry on waiting :-(

Koyla

Aug 30, 2018
Those who unable to access there account follow the instruction below:

- reset password
- use atleast 14 charecter few up case/ lower case and number
- all set
- keep me in your prayers!

Good luck

Reactions: Real796

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
I reset my password as per the requirements, when I try to sign on it says incorrect UCI or password, happening to anyone else?

Reactions: Rorosgurl

Rorosgurl

Jan 5, 2014
london ontario
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
October 12th 2013
AOR Received.
October 17th 2013
File Transfer...
December 2nd 2013
Med's Done....
September 6th 2013
I reset my password as per the requirements, when I try to sign on it says incorrect UCI or password, happening to anyone else?
If your new password is saved automatically try to enter it manually.

nandy70772

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
Physical Days: 1149
Application sent: March 11, 2022
Delivered: March 11, 2022
AOR: April 11, 2022

Crickets since then. Could you please update the tracker? Thanks!

Reactions: Sunny2049