+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 - citizenship applications

CLCR4025

Jul 10, 2015
After a long time finally movement. For tracker update:

Interview scheduled online on Aug 31st

Physical presence, language and prohibitions completed that same day.

Awaiting final decision and oath ceremony, during the intervew they mentioned it might take about a month.

wandersun

Aug 4, 2023
My MP told me: "Your application has been flagged for further review. Unfortunately, we do not have specific details regarding which aspect of your application necessitates this additional scrutiny"

So sad...

• Sad
Reactions: zagcollins

LetSusan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2022
My MP told me: "Your application has been flagged for further review. Unfortunately, we do not have specific details regarding which aspect of your application necessitates this additional scrutiny"

So sad...
Oh I'm sorry about this. I will be reaching out to my MP in one week once I hit the 18 month mark. My timeline is very similar to yours. Have you requested your GCMS notes? I did mine twice; however in my case it didn't reveal anything other than what was already completed and what I already knew. Wishing you all the best. Believe me, I know how frustrating this process is.

Reactions: wandersun

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023

So sad...
My LPP was done in July. I got a similar response. My office is also Vancouver
My application was granted. Only oath was remaining. Now they are telling my MP that they are doing additional verifications.
I have no idea what they have issue with?

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
My LPP was done in July. I got a similar response. My office is also Vancouver
My application was granted. Only oath was remaining. Now they are telling my MP that they are doing additional verifications.
I have no idea what they have issue with?
Did your test come from Niagara Falls ?
I have seen many Niagara Falls applicants - many applications were sent back to Sydney. Should I contact MP office now or wait until Oct 6th - that’s when 18 months is over. It is my wife’s application- the only thing I can think off is a couple trips of 1-2 months outside Canada, but we calculated the days properly - with at least two months of buffer. Let’s see if Genie comes out when MP rubs IRCC lamp.
Nothing in Gcms notes, I had it twice. AOR is April 06 2022.

blessedsoul2023

Sep 6, 2023
No everything from Vancouver. it is still in vancouver. I am now in the 20th month. MP can't do anything. What you are referring to, did those people had LPP done and then it was sent back?

sudiptosrkr

Feb 15, 2016
Sorry for joining this party so late. Atleast looking at this group I feel I am not the only one left out/forgotten by IRCC.
My Timeline:
Online Application submitted: March 2022
Exam given: Dec 2022
Waiting since then without any further updates.

Reactions: CoorsHeavy

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Sorry for joining this party so late. Atleast looking at this group I feel I am not the only one left out/forgotten by IRCC.
My Timeline:
You have breached 18 months ETA. Did you contact your MP Office?

CoorsHeavy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2022
My Timeline:
What is your AOR date ? If it is April - then reach out to MP office in October , if AOR is March you should reach out to MP office now….