+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Can anyone please help with below 3 questions ( I can submit my application after these questions so plz help me)
1. For Form 5562 - travel history, this needs to be filled by PA but there's section - B, which is for spouse of PA. I'm her spouse and sponsor both ( PR holder), should I fill that ? Is there any links that provide info about whether to fill this section or not ? I have got mixed response for this question.
2. For Form 5476 - Use of representative, I'm sponsor and I'll be representative as well. For section - D in the form, there are 2 boxes for signature. 1 for PA and 2nd for spouse of PA - should I sign in this second box? Again I got mixed response for this
3 For current job & address of sponsor, what to write in column of "TO" - that is - end date for current job & address ?

Karthik_S

Jan 4, 2018
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2017
Hi I am looking to get married later this year, and am trying to find out all the information required to apply for spousal sponsorship.
I am a PR and my fiancée is in India. Could someone point me towards where I can get started? Also are most of you applying this by yourselves or do you you take lawyers/immigration agency's help?

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019
Hi Guys,

Is this legit March Tracking Tool? I see some of the applications are having their decisions made in under 6 months. There are a few from Jan, and Feb as well. I haven't checked later months.

Applied on March 25th
PA: In India
Bio: Requested, Yet to give
Medicals: Completed
CSQ: In Progress

Thanks

Reneekay

Feb 9, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
Hi guys, I'm getting worried ..I got AOR on the 23rd of April and since then nothing and see that other peoples applications have moved way past this stage

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi Guys,

Is this legit March Tracking Tool? I see some of the applications are having their decisions made in under 6 months. There are a few from Jan, and Feb as well. I haven't checked later months.

Applied on March 25th

Thanks
I have been wondering the same. But then each case is different. Especially in terms of Visa offices. Some are fast and some are way too slow.

Reactions: sarvesh90

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
Hi Guys,

Applied on March 25th

Thanks
Yes it is 100% legit

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
Hi Guys,

Applied on March 25th

Thanks
It can definitely happen. It was fairly common pre-Covid. (My spouse’s application was approved in just over three months in 2019)

Nice to see it’s starting to speed up again and we’re once again seeing approvals under a year. Hopefully the trend continues!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It can definitely happen. It was fairly common pre-Covid. (My spouse’s application was approved in just over three months in 2019)

Nice to see it’s starting to speed up again and we’re once again seeing approvals under a year. Hopefully the trend continues!
I did some analysis a while ago (pre-covid) based on I think the 2019 full-year tracker spreadsheets, which is NOT fully scientific or complete for a whole bunch of reasons. BUT: I still think the numbers were roughly useful and very simply, about one-half of applications were to PPR stage after about six months, and 80% within twelve months (that 80% being the number that IRCC seems to use to mean 'most' applications done within twelve months pre-covid).

So yes, if IRCC is getting back to pre-covid pace of handling spousal apps, shouldnt' be so unusual to see a significant percent of files done in six months.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I did some analysis a while ago (pre-covid) based on I think the 2019 full-year tracker spreadsheets, which is NOT fully scientific or complete for a whole bunch of reasons. BUT: I still think the numbers were roughly useful and very simply, about one-half of applications were to PPR stage after about six months, and 80% within twelve months (that 80% being the number that IRCC seems to use to mean 'most' applications done within twelve months pre-covid).

So yes, if IRCC is getting back to pre-covid pace of handling spousal apps, shouldnt' be so unusual to see a significant percent of files done in six months.
Nice! That was sort of what I had in my memory so good too see it laid out. You’ve always got great info!

SKSV

Apr 8, 2019

That is great to hear.

Mutha123

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi, it is NDVO (Delhi).
Hi, did you get any response from IRCC on medical results update ? My spouse raised a webform and got eeaponse saying that they will forward the e medical proofs concerned visa office. But still the page is not updated for medical results.. However, the biometrics got updated the next day. I could not connect with IRCC agency on call either.

I am not sure if that ( medical results not updated ) would hinder the file moving forward.

Appreciate your thoughts please.

Lionhearted

Star Member
Sep 17, 2018
Hello everyone, I am sponsor and we are February 9 2021 applicant. I got SA BIL and AOR1 in June beginning and my wife completed her biometrics about two weeks ago. On ecas staus is showing decision made for me (sponsor) and showing application received for PA (my wife). I was wondering what does application received mean and how long before it will change from application received to in “in process” remember it’s been like this for over a week now, any inputs will be highly appreciated. Thank you.