+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
For sure.We are gonna get our copr soon.I know it’s hard to wait but we have to.
Whenever I try to stop thinking about it and focus on work, they send me a ghost update. They just wont let me work. I am really tired now as I had another application for PR in process for more than 15 months now. Its mentally draining.

Reactions: Ramannav

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
27 March inland spouse
Biometrics 15 april
Medical passed around 15 april
Eligibility passed in May
Additional doc req-2 June
Upload add doc -2june
Called cic on 22 June and 7 July
Everything passed except criminality in progress and security not started.She told me that my file is still open officer is working on it from last two weeks and everything is going positive.She told me that to check the cic account for update
I have the same status except that my AOR is March 28th. Everything passed except for criminality in progress and security not started. VO is Ottawa.

Reactions: Ramannav

sumitfrndz

Jun 1, 2021
My AOR is 11th March inland with spouse.
It took my Criminality more than a month to go from In process to complete on 7th July
How much time does security check takes if anyone has any idea?
I have the same AOR 11th Mar. Visa office Ottawa. MEP- 19th March, Eligibility, and Criminality passed on 1st week May then file stuck on Security from last 2 months. Today also I called and the same status. don't know why security has not yet started.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I have the same AOR 11th Mar. Visa office Ottawa. MEP- 19th March, Eligibility, and Criminality passed on 1st week May then file stuck on Security from last 2 months. Today also I called and the same status. don't know why security has not yet started.
Do you have any dependents?

nirmalathilak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
No, not like this..but it do mention that it is a permanent position with my organization.
Ok don't worry for sure u will get your PR asap. But request to employer next time don't forget to mention in your offer of employment that permanent job at least 1 year after got your PR.

Sorry to asking again this did you use same offer of employment letter (which u used for visa extension) for PR application also. In your offer of employment what's is there kindly check it could you tell me that offer of employment for permanent residency or offer of employment for visa extension?