+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******March 2021 AOR********

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi All

I received the gcms notes today and eligibility status is review reqd...Also the the analyst has calculated the crs score verified as 455 ..my actual score is 505 and ITA cutoff was 469...Now what shall i do in this case...Does anyone have any ifea what review required means??? Pls help

Reactions: Manjit9090

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Hi All

I received the gcms notes today and eligibility status is review reqd...Also the the analyst has calculated the crs score verified as 455 ..my actual score is 505 and ITA cutoff was 469...Now what shall i do in this case...Does anyone have any ifea what review required means??? Pls help
Did you claim job offer points? Did you claim 1 or 2 years of work experience? Any foreign work experience? Did your age change between ITA and e-APR?

Review required normally means it's a case analyst, rather than an officer reviewing your documents. In order to pass any stage, you need an actual officer to give the green light to that stage, but to speed up the process "case analysts" do the job, make notes and pass them to the officer to approve.

That's what it means when you get "Recommended pass" in your GCMS notes, for example

Reactions: royarnab

JayPatel27

Star Member
May 4, 2021
Hi All

Probably you selected the arranged employment (LMIA) which offers 50 points. Did you applied for LMIA?

Atomfun

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone, Posting on behalf of a friend
Here is his timeline
ITA Feb 15th
Applied Indian PCC from Canada and received on April 01 in Canada.

Due to personal reasons he has to travel to India on Mar 28th and submitted the application from India on Apr 01 and received his AOR
He is unable to return at this time because of travel restrictions

Does this have any impact on the application ? should he order another PCC ? please suggest.

Last edited:

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Did you claim job offer points? Did you claim 1 or 2 years of work experience? Any foreign work experience? Did your age change between ITA and e-APR?

Review required normally means it's a case analyst, rather than an officer reviewing your documents. In order to pass any stage, you need an actual officer to give the green light to that stage, but to speed up the process "case analysts" do the job, make notes and pass them to the officer to approve.

That's what it means when you get "Recommended pass" in your GCMS notes, for example
I have 1.5 years of canada exp ...it doesnt make sense to me how the analyst calculated it 455.. I hope the officer will rectify the miscalculation on his review

Asli

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
I am lmia exempt
I recommend you to have a look at your letter of invitation. You can check if you got any points for the arranged job offer. 50 point should come from there, your international work experience, or education credentals

Zee23

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
I wanted to share a little update with you all.

I just called IRCC, and they said everything is passed, they are just waiting on criminality check. My visa office is in Ottwa.

Here are my details.
CEC
ITA- FEB 13
AOR- March 4, 2021
MEP- MARCH 18, 2021
BIOMATRICS REQUETED- MARCH 19, 2021
BIOMETRICS DONE- APRIL 12, 2021 (I TRAVELLED OUT OF CANADA AND HAD TO QUARANTINE, THATS WHY IT TOOK ME LONG TO DO.)
NO GHOST UPDATE SINCE THEN- EVERYTHING IS IN PROGRESS.
VO- OTTAWA

I HOPE I GET COPR SOON.

I WILL DEFINATETLY UPDTATE HERE IF THERE IS ANY.

Bobg

May 24, 2021
Hi Guys,
I received ITA(CEC), submitted file on May 21, E-AOR May 22, My LMIA expires on may 25, will it affect eligibility or completeness check?

madavila03

Star Member
Mar 4, 2020
I wanted to share a little update with you all.

I just called IRCC, and they said everything is passed, they are just waiting on criminality check. My visa office is in Ottwa.

Here are my details.
CEC
ITA- FEB 13
AOR- March 4, 2021
MEP- MARCH 18, 2021
BIOMATRICS REQUETED- MARCH 19, 2021
BIOMETRICS DONE- APRIL 12, 2021 (I TRAVELLED OUT OF CANADA AND HAD TO QUARANTINE, THATS WHY IT TOOK ME LONG TO DO.)
NO GHOST UPDATE SINCE THEN- EVERYTHING IS IN PROGRESS.
VO- OTTAWA

I HOPE I GET COPR SOON.

I WILL DEFINATETLY UPDTATE HERE IF THERE IS ANY.
Do you have any dependents?

Reactions: Zee23