+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
Instructions should be on your passport request email.
Oh I've been waiting several months for PPR and pre-arrival. Just trying to prepare for whenever the IRCC decides to issue it. Not sure what the hold up is since my medical and biometrics have been done and passed since January.

rrss13

Mar 24, 2020
Oh I've been waiting several months for PPR and pre-arrival. Just trying to prepare for whenever the IRCC decides to issue it. Not sure what the hold up is since my medical and biometrics have been done and passed since January.
Let me guess. Ottawa visa office?

MNtoBC

Aug 9, 2020
Let me guess. Ottawa visa office?
YOU KNOW IT!! The stress of not knowing how long they'll keep us waiting is really starting to get to me tbh. I don't think IRCC understands how stressful it is to have your life in limbo for months/now over a year at a time.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
PA outland, Japan

Application sent to CPC Sydney on Mar 16, 2020
AOR Nov 3, 2020
Bio-metric request Nov 4, 2020
Medical exam request Nov 9, 2020
Ottawa VO Nov 16, 2020
Bio-metric received Nov 17, 2020
Pre-arrival letter Nov 27, 2020
Medical exam received Dec 17, 2020
Police record request Dec 9, 2020
Police record received Jan 7, 2021
Decision made, some time before early Feb 2021
PPR by email Mar 19, 2021

Nothing mentioned on ECAS nor GCKey for PPR, Also called IRCC, agent said they only have information up to Medical exam received in Dec 2020
I wanna ask you a question.
We applied from Japan too, and we sent police record at the same time with first documents.
Didn’t you send it together?

Stephy joseph

Jan 24, 2021
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Hi someone please help me with this..

I contacted mp and this is what i have received..
What does this mean?
how long does it takes for security clearance?

• The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on February 19, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The documents requested of the applicant on January 27, 2021 have been received by the responsible office as of February 15, 2021.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi someone please help me with this..

I contacted mp and this is what i have received..
What does this mean?
how long does it takes for security clearance?

• The responsible office has reviewed the application and documents submitted and has determined that the sponsored person (the applicant) has met the eligibility requirements,
    • the assessment for the applicant has been finalized on February 19, 2021 at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India.
  • The medical examination results are on file and valid until March 03, 2022 for the applicant.
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • The documents requested of the applicant on January 27, 2021 have been received by the responsible office as of February 15, 2021.
Noone knows. Could be relatively short if no evident issues.

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Hi everyone.
I have not received the waybill number for the bluedart courier, from VFS Global India. [the passport transmission fees was paid yesterday]
But the bluedart pickup guy called already to collect the passport today.

Did anything similar happen with anyone else here ?

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Hi everyone.
I have not received the waybill number for the bluedart courier, from VFS Global India. [the passport transmission fees was paid yesterday]
But the bluedart pickup guy called already to collect the passport today.

Did anything similar happen with anyone else here ?
Yes same happened with me. Just go there and submit your passport. Already submit mine today. Courier guy will share awb details with you.

NewUser12

Jun 20, 2020
Yes same happened with me. Just go there and submit your passport. Already submit mine today. Courier guy will share awb details with you.
Sorry go where and submit passport ?
As i understand VFS office is closed for passport submission.

You submitted passport at VFS global , which location?

Also, courier guy will provide waybill details... ? I thought he needs us to tell him the waybill number for confirmation, before accepting the package.

Navreet073

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Sorry go where and submit passport ?
As i understand VFS office is closed for passport submission.

You submitted passport at VFS global , which location?

Also, courier guy will provide waybill details... ? I thought he needs us to tell him the waybill number for confirmation, before accepting the package.
I submitted the passport at bluedart office and courier guy already had the awb number. He attached the waybill to the package.

Reactions: rrss13

neg mawon

Aug 18, 2020
Hi,
Ecas Changed
We started processing --------- --------- application on March 21, 2021. what does it mean please tell me
Is this the second time you are seeing it change from 'received' to 'in process' ? If so, that would mean that the Visa Office is actually starting to work on it.