+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Dude29

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Hey Guys,

So I am going to India on Monday to spend time with my spouse for around a month or so and I plan on bringing her with me back if we can get PPR by that time.

Do you guys think I should let IRCC know by webform?

Thanks,
Dude29

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hey Guys,

So I am going to India on Monday to spend time with my spouse for around a month or so and I plan on bringing her with me back if we can get PPR by that time.

Thanks,
Dude29
Do you guys think I should let IRCC know by webform? No do not update them on this, there are no requirements to update them on your travel/vacation details. Go and enjoy your vacation.

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Hey Guys,

Thanks,
Dude29
Personally I don’t think it should matter to ircc. You are sponsor and on PR, and you can visit wherever you wanna go.

Nkhouchaba

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
Hi guys my mother sponsored me to come and live with her in canada, we submitted the application when I was 21 in July, today we received our file number, just wondering what happens next ? Do I do something or what ? And whats the estimated timing to either approve or reject the application?

Gabrielmorrow

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys my mother sponsored me to come and live with her in canada, we submitted the application when I was 21 in July, today we received our file number, just wondering what happens next ? Do I do something or what ? And whats the estimated timing to either approve or reject the application?
Medical biometrics request is next I don't know exact steps after that for sponsering kids

MuricaToCanada

Nov 6, 2020
March 19th and still nothing. Definitely getting very discouraged seeing people after me getting DM.... and people months later moving along. Makes absolutely zero sense that people in August are moving along but some March applicants still haven’t even been started? Insane.

UsmanfromTO

Nov 18, 2020
March 19th and still nothing. Definitely getting very discouraged seeing people after me getting DM.... and people months later moving along. Makes absolutely zero sense that people in August are moving along but some March applicants still haven’t even been started? Insane.
I feel for you. I'm a mar 23. Applicant. Received aor and medical and file being transferred.

Hopefully sometime this month you'll get some updates. It does seem like agents work on files randomly. And not by who sent theirs in first. Totally unacceptable. Especially for March people who haven't recieved sometimes in over 8 months..