+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2020 *Outland* Spousal Sponsorship

Ir.MrLo

May 18, 2020
thanks for your response. so how long you will wait to see if something comes for you. do you have a plan what you will do next ? or just wait. this waiting can not be accepted .
Well if I have to answer by end of April I’ll be seeking a lawyer to make them do their job quicker as I’m getting more or less angry with everything I’m normally a very patient person but this just has be at a lost for words lately :(

WaitingGames

Mar 20, 2022
Well if I have to answer by end of April I’ll be seeking a lawyer to make them do their job quicker as I’m getting more or less angry with everything I’m normally a very patient person but this just has be at a lost for words lately :(
yes, I feel the same pain. let's hope for the best. Please let me know if you get a response.

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
We submitted an outland spousal visa, which was received on March 9th, 2020. PA has been approved. SA has done biometrics, medical x 2, police report x2 and we've submitted documents per their request. We received correspondence from an Officer questioning our relationships, and provided more additional documents. We received pre-arrival services letter in February and requested GCMS notes that have been extended for 55 days. Wrote to new MP (received quick response the last time they inquired in early 2021), with hopes of seeing progress. Any others in a similar situation?

WaitingGames

Mar 20, 2022
We submitted an outland spousal visa, which was received on March 9th, 2020. PA has been approved. SA has done biometrics, medical x 2, police report x2 and we've submitted documents per their request. We received correspondence from an Officer questioning our relationships, and provided more additional documents. We received pre-arrival services letter in February and requested GCMS notes that have been extended for 55 days. Wrote to new MP (received quick response the last time they inquired in early 2021), with hopes of seeing progress. Any others in a similar situation?
Y received pre arrival means they accepted your wife as spouse. I think you will get it soon. Question to you: asking MP does it help to get some progress on file ?

WaitingGames

Mar 20, 2022
Do they ask your wife for interview ? Which visa office y are dealing with.

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
Do they ask your wife for interview ? Which visa office y are dealing with.
I am the wife, I am in Canada. My partner is in Nigeria. We haven't been asked for an interview yet. It is being processed in Accra, Ghana. I don't think contacting the MP makes it progress quicker, just seemed to get the notes quicker than through a request through GCMS

jasdeepkaur55

Jan 26, 2020
Hi everyone
Just need some advice regarding travel. I sponsored my husband while he was in Sweden on work visa. Can he travel to Canada from any other country after getting his Canadian visa or is it mandatory that he has to enter from Sweden only.

nmorji

Mar 30, 2022
I am the wife, I am in Canada. My partner is in Nigeria. We haven't been asked for an interview yet. It is being processed in Accra, Ghana. I don't think contacting the MP makes it progress quicker, just seemed to get the notes quicker than through a request through GCMS
Update: we received our approval with PPR on the 14th. Anyone know the timeframe for PRTD in Lagos?

Reactions: devmtl

Nash1905

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Delhi
Good day,

Hope everyone is keeping well.

My spouse application has been pending since March 2020..its more than 2 years..

2 ADR and no update since then.....

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what to do next?

jasdeepkaur55

Jan 26, 2020
Good day,

Hope everyone is keeping well.

My spouse application has been pending since March 2020..its more than 2 years..

2 ADR and no update since then.....

Anyone in the same boat?

Any suggestions on what to do next?
Hi
My husband’s application was submitted in march 2020 as well. We finally got passport stamped with visa just last week. In my case the MP certainly helped. Try contacting the officials and keep checking with them, hope this helps.

devmtl

Aug 25, 2017
Hi
My husband’s application was submitted in march 2020 as well. We finally got passport stamped with visa just last week. In my case the MP certainly helped. Try contacting the officials and keep checking with them, hope this helps.
I received PPR today.

I was asked to submit "Consent form from all adult applicants(18 plus)" in VFS acknowledgment email received after payment.

Do you know where I can get this form ?