Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
was your MP able to help speed up the application or get more information about the status of your application?
Not speeding up as the MP office made it very clear, but they were able to get info on my application. At least better than calling IRCC.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Done with my oath.

Can anyone tell me if you reply to the invite email to attach your docs or send a new email with the sub line? I thought we should create a new email with the sub line but another email from IRCC saying I should reply to the original email, then I can't add a sub line.

@NovaScotiaMarch2020 did you reply to the invite email or created a new email to send the documents?

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Done with my oath.

Can anyone tell me if you reply to the invite email to attach your docs or send a new email with the sub line? I thought we should create a new email with the sub line but another email from IRCC saying I should reply to the original email, then I can't add a sub line.

@NovaScotiaMarch2020 did you reply to the invite email or created a new email to send the documents?
I never thought of that and created a new email with the subject line. They indeed said you can reply but I think it should be fine.
I think you can edit subject line. If you are using Gmail when click on reply you will see reply icon next to their email. It has a dropdown menu which has the option to edit subject.

Reactions: Mystico_90

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
Done with my oath.

I did create a new email with the subject line they have provided. Received auto-response then after 2 days tracker updated to closed.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I never thought of that and created a new email with the subject line. They indeed said you can reply but I think it should be fine.
I think you can edit subject line. If you are using Gmail when click on reply you will see reply icon next to their email. It has a dropdown menu which has the option to edit subject.
Ooops, I created a new email and sent. I used my original email add and I hope it will work.

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
I did create a new email with the subject line they have provided. Received auto-response then after 2 days tracker updated to closed.
Thank you, I did the same and got an auto-response. I will keep checking my tracker so I know what is happening. Thanks for sharing :)

NovaScotiaMarch2020

Star Member
May 24, 2021
Done with my oath.

We replied to the invitation email change the subject of the email to Ceremony 2 october 26th and seat numbers. I think after the ceremony they shared the instructions and it was saying reply to the invitation email so hopefully email address is correct.

NovaScotiaMarch2020

Star Member
May 24, 2021

NUnu19

Oct 26, 2021
Hello, I received my long awaited oath invitation last week but unfortunately I was out of the country at the time. I did follow instructions in the email right away on how to inform them I wont be able to attend and the auto email stated they will respond with a decision within 3 business days but I have not heard yet (over 6 days now). Has anyone any experiences with rescheduling their oath date? I submitted a web form request but also waiting to hear back. I am located in Calgary. Thank you!

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
@Mystico_90 just checked with my husband he didn’t receive an autoemail, did you email the documents to IRCC.DNCitHALScheduling-ConvocationHALCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ?

I sent it to - IRCC.DNCitHALScheduling-ConvocationHALCitRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

I created a new email with the sub line. I got an auto reply within a min. Here's the reply

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). Please note that this is an automated message.

This mailbox can only be used to provide a reasonable explanation for missing or being unable to attend an exam or a ceremony‎ (with documentary evidence). For any other specific inquiries regarding your application, we invite you to complete the IRCC Web form.

Please note that if your explanation of absence for being unable to attend a test or ceremony is deemed reasonable, you will be rescheduled into an identical event according to our processing time and a new notice will be sent to you by email.

If your explanation is deemed unreasonable, we will communicate with you further to provide additional details.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
We replied to the invitation email change the subject of the email to Ceremony 2 october 26th and seat numbers. I think after the ceremony they shared the instructions and it was saying reply to the invitation email so hopefully email address is correct.
I created a new one :(
But sent it from my email that I used for communication now I will have to wait to see when the tracker will change. Please let me know if your tracker changes to closed.

Reactions: NovaScotiaMarch2020

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Reactions: NovaScotiaMarch2020

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Even I do not get the auto responder. I have my status changed to closed though.
Interesting. It took 2 days to close right? I will have to check mine to make sure they got it.

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Note for spreadsheet managers: Passed my test yesterday, Oct 24 (20/20 )
Congratulations! Is there any chances you can give some idea like what type of questions you got? Did you get lots of questions with names, years, dates, times etc? Please let us know. Thank you