Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
@Mystico_90 Best wishes for tomorrow.

No update on my end yet. I normally don't want to be a bother for the already clunky heavy CIC system and refrain from requesting GCMP or sending inquiry forms, but today my patience tank was empty, so I shoot an email. We'll see how it goes, hopefully they haven't lost my files and whatnot. My luck! :D
I had a GCMS request sent and it took more than 40 days to come. By that time, I got my oath invite. I think your best bet will be calling to see or reach out to your MP. MP can get the update for you.

Reactions: idoit

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Congratulations to everyone who got the oath invite!

My status still remains the same - Completed my test on 27th August & test marked completed on 30th August.
Nothing after that. No DM, everything else is "In Progress" on the tracker.

I've raised another GCMS notes request - let's see what happens.

My real worry is that once we hit March I'll be asked for another FP request.

What's really infuriating is that people who applied online in March 2021 have everything set to "Completed" and are just waiting for their oath invitations.
We can't blame 2021 applicants since they are using a new system that is more efficient.

Paripriyank1

Star Member
May 16, 2015
Today is when i complete 3 full months since DM (on 21 July) but no Oath. I am from Mississauga office.
Anyone else in my boat? Give me some hope please.

I have to travel outside Canada on 20th Dec, my PR card is expired and citizenship is just not coming. :(
I have DM on 26th July and no updates yet.
I got a ghost update on 18th october.However, nothing changed.

Reactions: Anjushka

idoit

Star Member
Jan 15, 2011
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Included
IELTS Request
27-04-2013
LANDED..........
27-08-2009
I had a GCMS request sent and it took more than 40 days to come. By that time, I got my oath invite. I think your best bet will be calling to see or reach out to your MP. MP can get the update for you.
What dial combos do you guys use these days for cic calling?

Honestly, the whole process and all the long wait calls etc. has exhausted me that at this point, I'll just wait and as a test subject see how long more are they going to take their sweet time! Saying all these with a mandatory bittersweet :)

Reactions: Anjushka

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
What dial combos do you guys use these days for cic calling?

Honestly, the whole process and all the long wait calls etc. has exhausted me that at this point, I'll just wait and as a test subject see how long more are they going to take their sweet time! Saying all these with a mandatory bittersweet :)
I didn't call them recently tbh. It's just a waste of time getting the same answer like the officer will connect with me. So, I asked my MP to help. My MP was very helpful getting the updates.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Hey,
I took my oath on Oct 18th and sent the declaration on the same day. My tracker is still showing In Progress. Is it normal?

ziyoufeixiang

Star Member
Feb 25, 2016
I didn't call them recently tbh. It's just a waste of time getting the same answer like the officer will connect with me. So, I asked my MP to help. My MP was very helpful getting the updates.

was your MP able to help speed up the application or get more information about the status of your application?

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I have received the test invitation finally. I have few questions about this and they are below,
1. Can I take the test anytime of the day between the 21 days time frame they mentioned? Does it matter if I take weekends, midnight, early in the morning?
2. Does it requires zoom application installed in the computer or it would be web based video capturing client?
3. They mentioned to use govt ID with signature on it preferably PR card (even if expired) or govt issued ID. PR card Doesn’t have any hand written signature on it. Can I use driver’s license which has signature on it. I wanted to use PR card as they mentioned first, but it doesn’t have any signature on it.
Please experts advise me. I am willing to take the test as soon as possible.
Thank you so much for your time.

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
I have received the test invitation finally. I have few questions about this and they are below,
1. Can I take the test anytime of the day between the 21 days time frame they mentioned? Does it matter if I take weekends, midnight, early in the morning?
2. Does it requires zoom application installed in the computer or it would be web based video capturing client?
3. They mentioned to use govt ID with signature on it preferably PR card (even if expired) or govt issued ID. PR card Doesn’t have any hand written signature on it. Can I use driver’s license which has signature on it. I wanted to use PR card as they mentioned first, but it doesn’t have any signature on it.
1) You can take anytime.
2) No zoom. They have built in browser application which use your camera while you are giving your test.
3) Don't worry about signature. PR card works fine. In not than Driving License should work.

Reactions: ttttt

viperD

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
01-11-2013
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03/11/2013
LANDED..........
Soon
Hey,
I took my oath on Oct 18th and sent the declaration on the same day. My tracker is still showing In Progress. Is it normal?
My oath was on 23rd and I sent the form right away. My tracker says application status closed and citizenship granted on 25th. I am at Scarborough office if it helps.

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Can you please share the your timeline so that we can add it in the tracker ?

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
1) You can take anytime.
2) No zoom. They have built in browser application which use your camera while you are giving your test.
3) Don't worry about signature. PR card works fine. In not than Driving License should work.
Thank you so much for your reply. I appreciate it a lot!! Very nice and prompt reply!!! Thank you again.

Reactions: viperD

ttttt

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Can you please share the your timeline so that we can add it in the tracker ?
AP sent : March 06,2020
AP delivered: March,09,2020
AOR: August,28,2020
Started processing: November, 03,2020
FP request: March,03,2021
FP done: March, 05,2021
Background check completed: May 10,2021
Test invitation: October 21,2021
Test completed: Not yet
All other updates: In Progress
Thank you for your time.

Reactions: aakif2013