+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

navid2014

Jul 9, 2014
I'm wondering if a GCMS notes request at this point makes sense? Or, if I should wait for sometime till the FP is updated before I raise a GCMS notes request?

Also, what is the URL for raising the request? And, the cost involved?
Fee is just $5 for GCMS notes but by the time you receive the notes you will receive a test invite & here's the link to request GCMS notes.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know what documents are needed for citizenship test and interview?

i have to apply for passport renewal so i won’t have my passport with me for about 2 months. I am worried that if i get test and interview invite during this period, it might be problematic for me as i won’t have my passport with me.

AnnTaylor

Star Member
Jan 26, 2017
Hello,
i am still waiting on a test invite
App Delivered: 04-Mar-2020 | AOR: 19-Oct-2020 | ECAS in Progress: 09-Nov-2020

update my ECAS please and thanks admin

desertrose416

Star Member
May 20, 2020
Does anyone know what documents are needed for citizenship test and interview?

i have to apply for passport renewal so i won’t have my passport with me for about 2 months. I am worried that if i get test and interview invite during this period, it might be problematic for me as i won’t have my passport with me.
Check with your embassy. Usually when you apply for a foreign passport renewal, they will ask you to return the old (it gets a cancelled stamp or holes placed at the front page) once the new one is ready.
Hopefully you get your Canadian one before the embassy asks you to return your old passport.

Ash-1977

Apr 21, 2021
Citizenship
: Mississauga| App Type: Family | Presence : + 4 years| App Delivered: 02-March-2020 | AOR: 24-Aug-2020 | In Process: 02-November-2020| Test Invite: --- | Test/Interview Date: ---| Oath Letter Date: --- | Oath Date: ---

Reactions: AnnTaylor

FlyingLion

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Hi All,

Got an email for the Citizenship Online test today. I did receive the invite 3 times now every hour (not complaining just wondering why?) though my hubby did not receive an email for it yet.
With 3 invites to spare, they could at least send one to your hubby.:p

• Haha
Reactions: LanaOng

LanaOng

Jun 14, 2016
AOR Received.
Sept. 14, 2020 - Citizenship Application
With 3 invites to spare, they could at least send one to your hubby.:p
Yeah. then after that 3 email invites. I did receive another email from the webform I submitted last April 2. I will also submit a web form for hubby if that is related to why I did have the test invites.

• Sad
Reactions: FlyingLion

FlyingLion

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
Yeah. then after that 3 email invites. I did receive another email from the webform I submitted last April 2. I will also submit a web form for hubby if that is related to why I did have the test invites.
If they did what I think they did, may God save us all...
Stay strong, don't give up.

Reactions: LanaOng