March 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

lauraDz

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a feeling that this delay is a result of a human error. Like there was a stack of applications somewhere in another room that no one knew about and now they found them, hence all these AORs. Good luck, everyone!

• Haha
Reactions: AmericanCanadian007

prjkr

Oct 1, 2014
Hi everyone, just a question: I was under the impression I could access my application online for info on processing and change of address once I get my AOR, but it won't let me sign in with the information I have from the letter. Since I got the letter today, I'm assuming that I may have to wait a bit and try again, but does anyone have any more information on this? Thanks!

aakif2013

Jul 20, 2013
Hi everyone, just a question: I was under the impression I could access my application online for info on processing and change of address once I get my AOR, but it won't let me sign in with the information I have from the letter. Since I got the letter today, I'm assuming that I may have to wait a bit and try again, but does anyone have any more information on this? Thanks!
Try after 24 hours

Reactions: prjkr

draun16

Aug 14, 2017
From the trend for past 1 week, Feb applicants have received the AORs recently.
It looks like they are clearing up the backlog. Even I haven't received my AOR yet and waiting Since March 2020....

Reactions: itwillbegood