8 June 2012
Passport Req..
4 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
8 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
2 Jan 2013

CBC News coverage on citizenship applicants
Good job whoever is doing this to bring the plight of applicants to the notice of Govt and authorities at IRCC. Apparently, some 80k applicants are waiting for the test

btsdynamite

Oct 7, 2020
Hello, our application was delivered March 12 and received AOR on Aug 31th, in process November 05.
I just renewed passport, should I update new one to IRCC and if yes, can any one let me know how to update? Should I create an account on CIC or follow web form should be fine?
Thank you

keypad

Sep 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2013
Med's Done....
26-10-2013
Passport Req..
15-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
29-09-2015
Reactions: Seunghun choo

Lom1

Jul 29, 2020
Hi guys,

The next step after getting In Process status is invitation to interview . Correct ? How they send these notifications - emailing / mailing / or through account with CIC ?

AmericanCanadian007

Aug 21, 2020
Hi guys,

The next step after getting In Process status is invitation to interview . Correct ? How they send these notifications - emailing / mailing / or through account with CIC ?
It will be by mail for the citizenship test. But considering current situations, this is not happening anytime soon. Probably another year or two I would say as citizenship tests are still canceled and will until COVID is here.

Reactions: itwillbegood

sw6lee

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Hello, I never posted on this thread, but I'm also a March applicant, and mine was delayed like some people so I got receipt of application notice on Nov 4. However, I found out yesterday my application was returned back to my mailbox for incomplete application. I missed a box to fill out in the application form.

So my question is, can I just fill out the part they highlighted (the missing information), and resubmit everything as is? Or do I need to fill out a new application form with new signature date of today?

Thanks so much.

• Wow
Reactions: EUK

nicolass

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Hello, I never posted on this thread, but I'm also a March applicant, and mine was delayed like some people so I got receipt of application notice on Nov 4. However, I found out yesterday my application was returned back to my mailbox for incomplete application. I missed a box to fill out in the application form.

So my question is, can I just fill out the part they highlighted (the missing information), and resubmit everything as is? Or do I need to fill out a new application form with new signature date of today?

Thanks so much.
Sorry I’m not sure. But this is the first time I hear that someone got AOR and then the application was returned for incomplete information.

EUK

Feb 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Thanks so much.
Kind of confused here, so you got AOR email from IRCC and still got your application returned?

sw6lee

Star Member
Mar 18, 2012
Kind of confused here, so you got AOR email from IRCC and still got your application returned?
yeah i got an email that they’ll start Working on my application. Then i got my application returned cuz incomplete. I missed a spot to fill out.. the check marks where you say you filed tax in previous years. So they highlighted that chart. I filled it out. They wrote down some number on bottom of the page in first few pages. And filled out “office only” section. With my photos in clear plastic cover stapled to the page.

I’m just wondering whether if i fill out that highlighted area i can resubmit the entire thing again as is. No need to refill out a new form.

masterofpupp

Dec 20, 2016
yeah i got an email that they’ll start Working on my application. Then i got my application returned cuz incomplete. I missed a spot to fill out.. the check marks where you say you filed tax in previous years. So they highlighted that chart. I filled it out. They wrote down some number on bottom of the page in first few pages. And filled out “office only” section. With my photos in clear plastic cover stapled to the page.

I’m just wondering whether if i fill out that highlighted area i can resubmit the entire thing again as is. No need to refill out a new form.
Can you share the wordings of that email? Did you get a PDF file that read, "This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required." ?

Reactions: nicolass