+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> March 2020 AOR <<<***

chintangohil

Nov 2, 2019
Surrey
Hi guys need your help.

@legalfalcon

I got a request letter saying that, "Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

AOR : 22 march 2020
My POF was 100% gift deed from my father on AOR (march 2020).

MY question is I took a few personal loans 6 months ago. So with that effect my effecting balace (savings - personal loan) in $1500 below requirement as of now. So I made another gift deed worth approx $3000 CAD from my father again on 2nd february 2022.

is it acceptable to make POF gift deed made after request letter or do I face rejection chances?

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
AOR - March 19, 2020
FSW - Outland (Presently in Canada)
Center - Ottawa
01/24/2022 - Medical Extended
01/26/2022 - ADR for current address.
01/27/2022 - Provided current address in MyCIC portal and using webform
02/01/2022 - CIC sent acknowledgement email that they have received the document
02/02/2022 - Ghost update!

Fingers crossed!
What is the status of your additional documents section?

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Those of you who submitted documents after getting an ADR - Did you see this update in your account?

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
What doe not applicable mean? I also got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC after submitting my IMM 5669 (the document they requested in the ADR)
I have the same status. It changed to not applicable after I have received an acknowledgement email that they received the documents. I also received two ghost updates in the profile. One when I received the email of documents received, and another one after 3-4 hours.

Reactions: sb17

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
AOR - March 19, 2020
FSW - Outland (Presently in Canada)
Center - Ottawa
01/24/2022 - Medical Extended
01/26/2022 - ADR for current address.
01/27/2022 - Provided current address in MyCIC portal and using webform
02/01/2022 - CIC sent acknowledgement email that they have received the document
02/02/2022 - Ghost update!

Fingers crossed!
When did you notify IRCC that you moved to Canada?

Habakhtiari

Star Member
Mar 23, 2020
Don’t
Hi guys need your help.

@legalfalcon

I got a request letter saying that, "Proof of funds: Please provide updated proof of funds along with transaction history of each account for the past three months to the date of this letter. Also, please provide written explanation and supporting documents for all the source of funds in your accounts. This must be received at this office by: 2022/02/07"

AOR : 22 march 2020
My POF was 100% gift deed from my father on AOR (march 2020).

MY question is I took a few personal loans 6 months ago. So with that effect my effecting balace (savings - personal loan) in $1500 below requirement as of now. So I made another gift deed worth approx $3000 CAD from my father again on 2nd february 2022.

is it acceptable to make POF gift deed made after request letter or do I face rejection chances?
Don’t worry, no rejection at this stage. Just provide enough evidence of the gift deed and explain it fully. 1500$ CAD does not put you at risk.

Reactions: chintangohil

star247

Jan 17, 2022
Hey guys! I know this is a very open-ended question but when can we approximately expect to receive the PR? AOR March 20, 2020. FSW outland - Only security is pending for process.

One more question - Is it advisable to apply for visitors visa if we want to reunite with family or should we wait it out for the PR

PrivateComstock

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
Today, my "Review of additional documents" status changed from "Not applicable" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided".
Strange thing is I didn't receive any additional document requests.

Any idea what could this mean?

warid

Aug 31, 2019
@legalfalcon and all group members need some help.

I applied for the Express Entry Program 06 March 2020 and finally got the Ready For Visa email on 13th January 2022.
I submitted the passports with the required consent forms (courier consent form and sms consent form) via the 2 way courier service. The last update I got was that the passports are under processing at the IRCC Office.

However today I got to know that there was a " Applicants Wishing to Provide Biometrics" form which had to be submitted along with the passports. I am not sure if this is the case or not for us as we had already submitted biometrics in March 2020.

Are we supposed to send that form. Is there something I should do? I have typed the text of the form below

"Applicants wishing to provide biometrics"

I confirm that I have reviewed the biometrics validity and requirement tool on the Government of Canada’s website and will be providing my biometric enrolment notwithstanding the information provided on the Government of Canada’s website. I have made this decision of my own free will and without any influence or suggestions from the VAC staff. Name: ________________ Signature: ______________ Date: _________________

dreamit

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Those of you who submitted documents after getting an ADR - Did you see this update in your account?

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
What doe not applicable mean? I also got an acknowledgement mail from IRCC after submitting my IMM 5669 (the document they requested in the ADR)
I have called IRCC and apparently 'Not applicable' means they have reviewed the documents submitted. My documents were reviewed the day I saw 'Not applicable' and everything passed except security and pending final decision.

AbiMimi

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Thanks for the response @legalfalcon. Wanted to also confirm if I should wait till my sons passport is out before sending the message to ircc. I heard they only give 30 days to submit all the docs… and getting passport these days is taking a bit longer.. pls advise. Thanks
Hello @legalfalcon your response on the above would be highly appreciated

Olaoluadefemi

Mar 18, 2020
Good day guys.. thanks for holding on this long... We we all surely laugh last.

Pls I have a question.
My AOR is 16th March 2020.
I just got remed request and Schedule A form with request for a new POF.
I have a brother in the USA who is willing to sponsor me. Is it possible for him to provide any document to show he will do this? Is it acceptable as proof of funds?
@legalfalcon and everyone pls I need your advice. Thank you in advance.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Good day guys.. thanks for holding on this long... We we all surely laugh last.

Pls I have a question.
My AOR is 16th March 2020.
I just got remed request and Schedule A form with request for a new POF.
I have a brother in the USA who is willing to sponsor me. Is it possible for him to provide any document to show he will do this? Is it acceptable as proof of funds?
@legalfalcon and everyone pls I need your advice. Thank you in advance.
I have a same problem. I was required by IRCC to provide an updated pof as well. I planned to get part of the funds from my parents but not sure if it is ok