+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>March 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jazkh

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Finally! March 28 AOR. Got my PPR email today. No ghost updates before I saw this. I had seen an RR though with regard to my settlement of funds. I responded to that pro-actively with some supporting documentation Monday of last week. Saw the PPR in my email this morning. Good luck to everyone and patience is the key :)

One quick question though- the email says if I have a US mailing address (which I do) I need to send all documents to an address in Ottawa, ON. I was under the impression that I would have to send it via VFS Global offices in the USA all this while. I guess I will UPS the docs over to the address mentioned in the PPR email, correct? Just wanted to check. Thanks in advance!
Congratulations!! This is great news. 2 updates in a day!!

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019
Finally! March 28 AOR. Got my PPR email today. No ghost updates before I saw this. I had seen an RR though with regard to my settlement of funds. I responded to that pro-actively with some supporting documentation Monday of last week. Saw the PPR in my email this morning. Good luck to everyone and patience is the key :)

One quick question though- the email says if I have a US mailing address (which I do) I need to send all documents to an address in Ottawa, ON. I was under the impression that I would have to send it via VFS Global offices in the USA all this while. I guess I will UPS the docs over to the address mentioned in the PPR email, correct? Just wanted to check. Thanks in advance!
Congrats buddy!! Do you know your VO?

Reactions: Khush_Mugambo

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I think it's not a bad sign if you are not asked . It depends on the officer and the stage of your application . If your application is at the last stage and then probably it's not required to re submit the medical . There are a lot of factors that determine if require a re-submission .
Hi there, a quick question.
For inland applicants, are they required to submit a re-medical examination?
Thanks!

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
That's right, It happened to me too. Status changed to NA within 24hrs, got an update. Today morning, it changed back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.". Called CIC and agent said, everything is passed except "tiny" Security. I have no idea what does it mean by "tiny" security left. Lol
Anything related to security is gonna take a long time..... I hope it is just a normal security check, that would usually several days. for comprehensive security screen, it may take months to years....

smrthyandy

Oct 7, 2015
Canada

Hello , Hope you are doing good. I received my GCMS notes as well and its the same as yours. Review required for settlement of funds. I am wondering if you would be able to let me know what supporting documents did you submit in regards to this please? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you for your time. Congrats on your PR. Perfect Christmas gift :)

Khush_Mugambo

Jan 20, 2019
Hello , Hope you are doing good. I received my GCMS notes as well and its the same as yours. Review required for settlement of funds. I am wondering if you would be able to let me know what supporting documents did you submit in regards to this please? I would really appreciate your help. Thank you for your time. Congrats on your PR. Perfect Christmas gift :)
So here are the things I submitted-
- Notarized affidavit stating the reason I was submitting the documents
- US Bank statements showing direct deposit of salary
- Wire transfer statements showing transfer of savings from US bank account to Indian bank account

Hope this helps and good luck :)

smrthyandy

Oct 7, 2015
Canada
So here are the things I submitted-
- Notarized affidavit stating the reason I was submitting the documents
- US Bank statements showing direct deposit of salary
- Wire transfer statements showing transfer of savings from US bank account to Indian bank account

Hope this helps and good luck :)
Bless you. Thank you so much for taking time to reply.

RAGHUVAR VADREVU

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Got a GU today... Nothing has changed in the status though. .Aor March 18 VO Montreal

Submitted ADR on Dec 16 for schedule A... That us just 2 days after I got request for ADR...

Status from the next day has been

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Any thoughts ...

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Got a GU today... Nothing has changed in the status though. .Aor March 18 VO Montreal

Submitted ADR on Dec 16 for schedule A... That us just 2 days after I got request for ADR...

Status from the next day has been

Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Any thoughts ...
GU is a good sign and ADR is probably the last step. hopefully, the PPR will be here soon!

Reactions: RAGHUVAR VADREVU

abvjav

Nov 13, 2019
Got our Ready for Visa - passport req mail today! Thank you all for your positive vibes. Mar 3 to Dec 20, 2019 - a long journey. Had to take remed for it in spite of being inland- took it on Nov 28 and got updated on Dec 17 (which we called up and confirmed, not through any update on portal though).

Belhassen

Sep 21, 2019
Can someone help me understad the webform answer :
You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
· The background verifications are currently in process.

• Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible

Thanks

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Got our Ready for Visa - passport req mail today! Thank you all for your positive vibes. Mar 3 to Dec 20, 2019 - a long journey. Had to take remed for it in spite of being inland- took it on Nov 28 and got updated on Dec 17 (which we called up and confirmed, not through any update on portal though).
What? They request remedial for inland applicant? Oh my!

ssa268

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Hi guys, got CSIS notes today by ordinary mail! With a hand written address line on the envelope! I didn’t expect that! Says my security check is in progress. Is there anyway I can know when did they start the process?( no date indicated)
I have ordered CBSA note, haven’t got it yet.
Another question, do they require remedial for inland applicants?

thanks and happy holidays!