+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MARCH 2018***** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INSIDE OF CANADA

fpalazzo

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
plz share your timeline and nationality if you don't mind me asking ?
March 8 - Application received
April 4 - AOR received by sponsor
June 27 - OWP received
Aug 30 - Medical Exams requested
Sep 28 - Medical exams received
Feb 5 - Principal applicant received letter of eligibility approval
Feb 7 - Sponsor approved
Feb 15 - DM letter received

Current status: waiting for interview to be scheduled

I am from South America :)

Reactions: Koshizu26

cara269

Mar 23, 2018
Ontario
Category........
FAM
March 29th ,close to a month since SA and additional documents uploaded ,
PA still in process ,
Background still in process
Any other application in the same situation?

Anna02

Nov 12, 2018
Toronto
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
March 29th ,close to a month since SA and additional documents uploaded ,
PA still in process ,
Background still in process
Any other application in the same situation?

March 6 Applicant, Received AIP Jan 03, SA 14 Jan. Still in process.

Nabil.leb

Jan 7, 2019
Same here..
March 20th Applicant
SA + DM January 23th
Additional documents requested: Jan 18th
Additional documents submitted: Jan 24th
..........one month, no news...

E.R.Z784

Apr 13, 2018
Same here..
March 20th Applicant
SA + DM January 23th
Additional documents requested: Jan 18th
Additional documents submitted: Jan 24th
..........one month, no news...
I heard from my rep that additional documents will be viewed after the deadline (30 days).

Reactions: Nabil.leb

Nabil.leb

Jan 7, 2019
Same here..
March 20th,
SA + DM January 23th
Additional documents requested
I heard from my rep that additional documents will be viewed after the deadline (30 days).

This is very logical, but the deadline ( 30 days )
Ended on 17/02/2019. !!!!

Torablack

Star Member
Sep 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Any Vancouver office landing interview invitation lately? Thanks for sharing!
There is another person in the march whatsup group waiting for landing interview from vancouver as well. There was another person on the facebook group who (march app), got fed up with Vancouver office not giving her a landing interview date in which she sent an e-mail advising the long wait time and promptly received an e-mail with a date. that maybe your next option...

Nabil.leb

Jan 7, 2019
There is another person in the march whatsup group waiting for landing interview from vancouver as well. There was another person on the facebook group who (march app), got fed up with Vancouver office not giving her a landing interview date in which she sent an e-mail advising the long wait time and promptly received an e-mail with a date. that maybe your next option...

Please can you give me the March whatsup group number and Facebook group please ?

Matt_26

May 28, 2018
Thought I would share my situation incase someone else is dealing with something similar:

My partner and I applied for sponsorship in March, 2018. Everything went well until January 2019. We were expecting a DM to come through but instead CIC have asked for more information to prove we were living together for a one year period prior to applying, and that they don't think we currently meet the requirements to be considered common-law in Canada. Their language implied that I most likely won't be able to immigrate to Canada unless we can supply more evidence.

Our challenge is we were living with my Canadian partner's parents during the year before we applied. So we didn't have a joint lease or bills. We did have bank accounts and many other documents and also originally supplied a letter from her mother stating we lived on the property throughout that period.

Originally that letter from her mother was not notarized so we had a new letter from her notarized as well as several other letters from government bodies that were in communication with us both from that address. We also found more evidence from that period in the form of invoices and contract agreements.

My partner and I also moved into an apartment together after we applied and presented new evidence that we now have our own lease and bills. We are also now engaged so presented evidence of that as well as a date for our wedding and evidence we had booked a venue and our families were traveling to the wedding.

My questions is:

Has anyone had experience when notarizing a letter from the home owner you were living with has made an impact?

And has showing continued evidence of cohabitation and a committed relationship after your application date had any affect on the outcome of an application?

We supplied a lot of new evidence but am wondering what other peoples experience has been when CIC request additional information and whether evidence that I have documented above impacts their decision making process?

Thanks for your time. Good luck all!