+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - 2018 Citizenship Applicants

Blink_

Jan 30, 2015
Good day

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding the status of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,
Sent WebForm and got a response within 2 days
Is it standard response ? or am I into something
TLDR: 12+ Month waiting for my Test Inivte, Sent WebForm, got a response

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Sent WebForm and got a response within 2 days
Is it standard response ? or am I into something
TLDR: 12+ Month waiting for my Test Inivte, Sent WebForm, got a response[/QUOTE

Its a std response got exactly the same. What is TLDR?

Mono229

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, need help, in form CIT 0003 section 4, it asks two questions A) the person applying for the child, parent or guardian and B) is the child legally adopted, yes or no, we are birth parents, what should be the answer to question b? we checked parent for question A and Yes for question B and if the answer to question B is not correct how can we communicate this with CIC office, I have to add that both me and my wife are in decision made status waiting for oath ceremony but my daughter file is still in progress and we thought maybe this is the issue, thanks.

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Hi, need help, in form CIT 0003 section 4, it asks two questions A) the person applying for the child, parent or guardian and B) is the child legally adopted, yes or no, we are birth parents, what should be the answer to question b? we checked parent for question A and Yes for question B and if the answer to question B is not correct how can we communicate this with CIC office, I have to add that both me and my wife are in decision made status waiting for oath ceremony but my daughter file is still in progress and we thought maybe this is the issue, thanks.
Legally adopted means that you are not the birth parents/blood relatives of the child but that instead the child has differen biological parents and that you adopted the child (are now the legal parents of the child).

Mono229

Apr 19, 2018
Legally adopted means that you are not the birth parents/blood relatives of the child but that instead the child has differen biological parents and that you adopted the child (are now the legal parents of the child).
Thank you for your reply, how should I communicate this with CIC office and fix it? thanks

spyfy

Champion Member
May 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
26-08-2015
Thank you for your reply, how should I communicate this with CIC office and fix it? thanks
Use the webform. Simply explain that you ticket the wrong box due to a misunderstanding of the term.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I'm not even sure if it is worth informing them, though. I mean, you passed the interview already, right?
If your child were adopted, you would have had to submit the paperwork regarding adoption and so on. Apparenly IRCC didn't miss it because they seem to have realized you just made a tiny error.

Mono229

Apr 19, 2018
Use the webform. Simply explain that you ticket the wrong box due to a misunderstanding of the term.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

I'm not even sure if it is worth informing them, though. I mean, you passed the interview already, right?
If your child were adopted, you would have had to submit the paperwork regarding adoption and so on. Apparenly IRCC didn't miss it because they seem to have realized you just made a tiny error.
in my case, me and my wife have passed the test and status is DM but my daughter status is still in progress and its 2 month that we are still waiting for oath ceremony invitation, that is the reason I rechecked the documents of my daughter and noticed this, thought this may be the reason for delay, thanks.

macpat

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
File Transfer...
24-07-2014 / IP: 20-11-2014
Passport Req..
DM / PPR Feb - 10 - 2015
My little baby wishes good luck to everyone

travaillons

Mar 26, 2019
Hi,
Just so share my experience as it's over. I applied from Edmonton. As I could no longer check the status after becoming a citizen I couldn't copy and paste the message from the application status site.
Application received: March 22, 2018
Acknowledgment received: April 16, 2018
In process: June XX, 2018
Test invite received: Feb 26, 2019

Here I received the test invite in pdf format stating the test would be at 8:15 AM, March 26, 2019. if I pass the test, oath ceremony would be held on the same date at 12:30 PM.

Test and oath ceremony: March 26, 2019

Test questions were not hard but be sure to study the guide several times. Youtube questions did help as well for better understanding. CORP was asked to bring with me so you don't want to lose CORP for sure.

Franckus11

Jan 25, 2019
Hi,
Just so share my experience as it's over. I applied from Edmonton. As I could no longer check the status after becoming a citizen I couldn't copy and paste the message from the application status site.
Application received: March 22, 2018
Acknowledgment received: April 16, 2018
In process: June XX, 2018
Test invite received: Feb 26, 2019

Here I received the test invite in pdf format stating the test would be at 8:15 AM, March 26, 2019. if I pass the test, oath ceremony would be held on the same date at 12:30 PM.

Test and oath ceremony: March 26, 2019

Test questions were not hard but be sure to study the guide several times. Youtube questions did help as well for better understanding. CORP was asked to bring with me so you don't want to lose CORP for sure.
Thanks for the details , which office was that ? I’m in The Montreal one
I hope to expect test and ceremony the same day