+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

mamun316

May 8, 2018
Wanted to ask

Since I’ve been catching up on the thread for the past two days. What are the chances of your application getting a request for further documents vs your application being refused straight off the bat? I’m trying to gauge how strict/lenient they are with waiting for more things vs throwing it all away.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The news came from US and Canada applicants only .. I guess both people reported PPR here yesterday are also from US ... We still have to wait more and more ..
Bit too unfair to be honest. This kind of unofficial biasness is not pleasant at all. I am a highly patient person, however, can't deny that I too am checked sometime with the way IRCC processes application. For now, we are third preferred for sure!

RockyRCT

Jan 3, 2018
May be it would change to ip2 till 20th May, if not ppr so early
I wish but very less chance of that too as 90% of March people are still on IP1.. I guess we would be in IP1 till PPR and we may not see IP2 status or we will see IP2 and PPR on same day as it has been observed very frequently now .. with the current speed we would be lucky if we get it before 15 June as we are 29 March AOR ...

Last edited:

canadalife1234

Jan 3, 2016
Bit too unfair to be honest. This kind of unofficial biasness is not pleasant at all. I am a highly patient person, however, can't deny that I too am checked sometime with the way IRCC processes application. For now, we are third preferred for sure!
I wondered about this and thought -- if these people are residents/temporary residents of the US through a prior immigration process, maybe IRCC is quicker to process them since stringent US immigration has already taken place? Just a thought..

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
I wondered about this and thought -- if these people are residents/temporary residents of the US through a prior immigration process, maybe IRCC is quicker to process them since stringent US immigration has already taken place? Just a thought..
Aaah clever seems plausible

May 7, 2018
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-02-2018
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
02-03-2018
Hi,
Can anyone please send the link to March AOR whatsapp group.

DrTesh

Apr 11, 2018
Sent a mail to LVO and Ottawa requesting to know my visa officers respectively and I got
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Please submit your inquiry related to your application via our website’s case specificinquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the Case Processing Center in Canada responsible for your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and to provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

SNO.
Don't know wat this means.no response yet from Ottawa.my AOR is 20th March 2018
Anyone here London VO ?

DrTesh

Apr 11, 2018
Sent a mail to LVO and Ottawa requesting to know my visa officers respectively and I got
Dear Sir/Madam,

Please submit your inquiry related to your application via our website’s case specificinquiry form, by selecting your program as the application type.

This will allow your enquiry to be triaged to the Case Processing Center in Canada responsible for your application, who are best placed to review your enquiry and to provide you with a timely response.

Sincerely,

SNO.
Don't know wat this means.no response yet from Ottawa.my AOR is 20th mar
Anyone here London VO ?

Gwills

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Dear Sir/Madam,

Aaah okay I sent one but no response back yet Uk res and citizen so guessing mine is London

Sincerely,

SNO.
Don't know wat this means.no response yet from Ottawa.my AOR is 20th mar

St. Mikael

Apr 11, 2018
Please is someone in a similar situation?
AOR on March 2, 2018
Paid all the fee including the RFPR on March 2
MEP and IP 1 on March 20
Application currently in CPC Ottawa.
Since then no update.
Talk to CIC today and was informed that the last note on my application was on April 11, and that my file is having all the required documents, with the required information. Nothing more than that. Is it that early March applications are forgotten?
Please give me some update if you have any

My Situation is similar to yours. AOR March 15, 2018, ADR for IMM 5475 and RPRF on March 27, 2018. Cleared eligibility and admissibility checks according to cic call centre agents, but i've been on IP1 since March 20, 2018.

I think we should just be patient. They agent said the applications are relatively new so theres nothing to be worried about.

Reactions: Gwills

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone has similar timeline / status?

AOR : Mar 21st, 2018
Med Passed : Mar 30th, 2018
BG IP2 : March 30th( We are processing background check)
RPRF requested/Paid : Apr 7th,2018

CEC category but I live outside Canada.

Since then no update.

OhyesAbhi

Dec 12, 2017
Hey,

Not much of an update but I had raised a CSE for my renewed passport on April 24 & I received the confirmation today that they have received the document & forwarded to the responsible office.
Thanks. Well at least that is some news. So did you renew your passport after AOR? And I believe we can't raise CSE's for a status check right?

Abhishek

sonali.kaushal

Star Member
Feb 15, 2018
USA
AOR Received.
30-03-2018
Thanks. Well at least that is some news. So did you renew your passport after AOR? And I believe we can't raise CSE's for a status check right?

Abhishek
Yes i had renewed after AOR. No you may not raise a CSE for the status till the time it is out of the time limit.

Reactions: OhyesAbhi