+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2018 AOR - join here!

primukh26

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Guys,

@fareed3621 @khurram1 @primukh26

The e-mail address is CPC-Sydney-FSW@cic.gc.ca, but don't expect to learn anything relevant about your application. I got a response saying that my application is in queue for review by an officer and that I'll be contacted in due course.
I completely agree, no one can expect to learn anything relevant about their applications.... No one tells whats holding the file for so long... What the real reason is? Why do ppl who submitted in June and July... have received their PRs.... What could possibly be wrong with other files... So I dont expect to learn anything.

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Take these things with a pinch of salt. One guy who called was told his background and eligibility both have not started and he received PPR same evening. Only sure way of knowing status of your application is GCMS notes.
True that! Yes have ordered it a day back

jayson_mires

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Just asking...do they start background check only after completing eligibility. Or is there a chance they may have started in parallel? Although system says we will send you a message when we start your background check.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Just asking...do they start background check only after completing eligibility. Or is there a chance they may have started in parallel? Although system says we will send you a message when we start your background check.
One Agent once told me that there is no linear order they follow. So, I guess they can start at any stage. That may justify why some people go to IP2 and get the PPR mail the same day. Let's wait and see.

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I crossed the six months on September 2, still in IP1 with application untouched since Agent recommended pass on April 11. on September 10, I raised a CSE to forward my PhD certificated completed after submitting the application, and for which I didn't claim any point, and to inquire about the status of my application. Still got the following empty template response:

"Good day XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• XXXX. ENG..jpg
  • XXXX.PT.jpg
We have forwarded them to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Moreover, we verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"

My question is, What can we really do for IRCC to give a clear response with relevant information regarding our specific applications?

varungorur2005

Nov 8, 2012
Visa Office......
CIC Delhi
Hi guys. Something weird happened. I called the call centre to check my status and it says based on the information I provided, they are unable to find my application. This is the automated IVR response. As requested, I have submitted the passport bio page, height and eye color to my agent, who has confirmed that they have uploaded these documents to my profile. My application was also changed to IP2. Is this normal or maybe some technical glitch at their end?

Godschild

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hi guys. Something weird happened. I called the call centre to check my status and it says based on the information I provided, they are unable to find my application. This is the automated IVR response. As requested, I have submitted the passport bio page, height and eye color to my agent, who has confirmed that they have uploaded these documents to my profile. My application was also changed to IP2. Is this normal or maybe some technical glitch at their end?
Its a Technical glitch. Maintenance is going on.

Last edited:

Chris78

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Guys, Can i directly send an email from my gmail to Ottawa Visa office asking for an update on my application status?
Yes, you can do that, just that they never reply. I have done that several times since I exceeded the normal processing time, but no reaction from them.

sebzecan

Star Member
Jan 18, 2018
Guys I have a question, I want to order GMCS notes to see what's going on. I just discovered that if notes are ordered in Canada, it is $5, if they are ordered from out of Canada it is between $35-$45.

I just learnt that I can write a letter and someone can order them on my behalf . I just don't know what kind of letter I should provide. Any previous experience on this.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys I have a question, I want to order GMCS notes to see what's going on. I just discovered that if notes are ordered in Canada, it is $5, if they are ordered from out of Canada it is between $35-$45.

I just learnt that I can write a letter and someone can order them on my behalf . I just don't know what kind of letter I should provide. Any previous experience on this.
it costs between $10 to $18 outside Canada depending on who you get it through.

Reactions: sebzecan