DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Can you guys add your timelines to the spreadsheet? Thanks
i did actually but got error few times so didnt let me save my timeline on spreadsheet and can you please update for me

Applicant sent: march 27, 2017
Application received : march 29
AOR1: April mid
Medical request: april 11th april
Medical done April 21th
Schedule A submitted through web portal: may
Resubmitted schedule A via web and through mail to CPC-M on july 16
File forwarded to NDVO Aug 7th
AOR 2: 8th August

Reactions: Myrelnp

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys! I need your advice. I'm a July applicant and is still waiting to receive my AOR. I just found out that I didn't type our names in my native language in the additional information sheet. Do you think they would return my applicant because of that? I only included a notarized copy of our family book that includes or names in English and Arabic. Do you think they will consider that document? Please advise..
As far as I remember, I didn't write my name in my native language that is punjabi in any form. But I gave my both punjabi and english birth certificate in my file but it was not handwritten anywhere , on any form

Sawsan H

Jul 27, 2017
As far as I remember, I didn't write my name in my native language that is punjabi in any form. But I gave my both punjabi and english birth certificate in my file but it was not handwritten anywhere , on any form
Thank u so much for your reply!

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
i did actually but got error few times so didnt let me save my timeline on spreadsheet and can you please update for me

Applicant sent: march 27, 2017
Application received : march 29
AOR1: April mid
Medical request: april 11th april
Medical done April 21th
Schedule A submitted through web portal: may
Resubmitted schedule A via web and through mail to CPC-M on july 16
File forwarded to NDVO Aug 7th
AOR 2: 8th August
Added you.

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
why so late and i m also march applicant i & got my AOR2 on 8 august ,my file was late bcz of SA and PCC resubmitted in july
My file got delayed bacause of schedule A. I never called them to check status of my file. I called cic in july and they confirmed they did not get my schedule A. So resubmitted it in july. It wasted lot of time just sitting at mississauga

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
My file got delayed bacause of schedule A. I never called them to check status of my file. I called cic in july and they confirmed they did not get my schedule A. So resubmitted it in july. It wasted lot of time just sitting at mississauga
exactly same thing happened with me

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
Can I link my account online as I don't have any family name. I have mentioned NA on the place of family name . Unable to link paper application hinders me to get proper updates of my file . I don't know any update about SA and ECAS.

My agent said to me not to link account, otherwise he won't get any email.

And I also tried to link few times but could get link to it .

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Can I link my account online as I don't have any family name. I have mentioned NA on the place of family name . Unable to link paper application hinders me to get proper updates of my file . I don't know any update about SA and ECAS.

My agent said to me not to link account, otherwise he won't get any email.

And I also tried to link few times but could get link to it .
If you have a rep you should not link your account. I don't think you can link it coz you have a rep too. They will get all correspondence and forward the same so don't worry you won't miss out on anything. You can continue to check ECAS and listen to the automated status of your application on call centre number which is the same as GC key.

Reactions: Ikninder

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
It happe
It happened to us too, March applu ant and only Aug 2, i found out tehy didnt recvd and mailed Aug 6 again, no updates yet.

Rana.24

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
It happe

It happened to us too, March applu ant and only Aug 2, i found out tehy didnt recvd and mailed Aug 6 again, no updates yet.
Oh. You may get an email after 15-20 business days for your file transfer from mississauga. It gives so much relief after knowing they atleast trasferred our application to LVO.

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Oh. You may get an email after 15-20 business days for your file transfer from mississauga. It gives so much relief after knowing they atleast trasferred our application to LVO.
Thanks for the reply. I really hope they will atleast give some sort of an update. A lot of months had been wasted. Hoping for the best for everyone! -:)

Reactions: Rana.24

Ikninder

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
If you have a rep you should not link your account. I don't think you can link it coz you have a rep too. They will get all correspondence and forward the same so don't worry you won't miss out on anything. You can continue to check ECAS and listen to the automated status of your application on call centre number which is the same as GC key.
Thanks janchor

But I just tried to login about three times just only one day. Then I didn't.

My worry is I haven't got SA yet .i am 16 may applicant.

ahadamera

Aug 12, 2017
you can update the march spreadsheet for Ahad, received passport on Aug 18th, dispatched on Aug 17th and GC key changed to Application approved as final decision on Aug 16th

Reactions: Shereen2017