+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH 2017 *OUTLAND SPOUSAL APPLICANT*

jmmorgan242

Apr 26, 2017
They were supposed to have emailed me a month ago about the 5669, so I'm not sure I can be assured they'll do anything at this moment...
I've been having the same issues, I've submitted "technical issue reports" about not receiving any of their messages, but they don't respond for 2-3 weeks, and even then they responded with a "we're looking into it" email and not an actual solution to the issue. Has anyone been able to get through via phone? This is getting ridiculous.

teflon

Star Member
Jun 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
13/4/ 2017
Doc's Request.
13/5/ 2017
AOR Received.
10/5/ 2017
File Transfer...
14/6/ 2017
Med's Request
upfront
Interview........
?
Passport Req..
?
VISA ISSUED...
?
LANDED..........
?

ch_wa

Star Member
May 13, 2012
They ask for all travel, why would you exclude some?

The form doesn't say all travel except A, B or C.

They also asked us for something we already submitted (seems to be quite common actually...). Just resend the same doc.
Many thanks for your kind reply. Just one more clarification. With this interpretation I guess all past 10 years timeframe would be accounted for in the travel history without any time gaps where ever one lived whether in country of origin or country of residence or he traveled out of these countries. Am I correct? Do the stays in the country of residence and country of origin also have to be mentioned in the form because with reference to country of residence travel out of it to your country of origin also becomes a trip outside.....your further guidance would be appreciated. Thx again

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, How much time is allowed to submit medicals in the letter of request?

ALSO

I got my SA on April 15th. I sent such A and PCC through webform twice and got an email after the second time saying "Your application is located outside Canada (April 30th).

Since then I got nothing. Did not get AOR2 or Medical request. ECAS shows "recieved" for PR application and "DM for sponsorship.

Are there any other active members in this March thread whose medicals are not yet requested? Wanna know if anybody is in the same boat.

BamBamBing

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
App. Filed.......
End of March
Doc's Request.
End of April and End of May
AOR Received.
Mid-April
File Transfer...
Mid-May
Med's Done....
Mid-May
Many thanks for your kind reply. Just one more clarification. With this interpretation I guess all past 10 years timeframe would be accounted for in the travel history without any time gaps where ever one lived whether in country of origin or country of residence or he traveled out of these countries. Am I correct? Do the stays in the country of residence and country of origin also have to be mentioned in the form because with reference to country of residence travel out of it to your country of origin also becomes a trip outside.....your further guidance would be appreciated. Thx again
You only reside at one place at the time so you can list your travel outside of wherever your residence was at that time.

When you move, where they ask of the travel justification, write "move/relocation" and all the following travels will be from this "new base location"

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017

ALSO

I got my SA on April 15th. I sent such A and PCC through webform twice and got an email after the second time saying "Your application is located outside Canada (April 30th).

Since then I got nothing. Did not get AOR2 or Medical request. ECAS shows "recieved" for PR application and "DM for sponsorship.

Are there any other active members in this March thread whose medicals are not yet requested? Wanna know if anybody is in the same boat.
The medical request letter states you have 30 days to finish the medical. If you got an email stating your application is located outside Canada then the ECAS for PA should have changed to in process. Some VO's do not send AOR2 so I wouldn't worry too much about that. When the local VO starts processing your application a line will appear saying we have started processing your application on so and so date. Your VO will send you a medical request if you haven't received a request so far. There are others from March who haven't had any movement after SA and not yet received medical request.

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

Can we send PCC and Schedule A online? since my wife is outland and she needs to print sign and send it by email so our representative can send them? what is the fastest way to do it, because when I sent the schedule A a while ago, agent now told me that Schedule A was not sign and need to send a new one, our representative sent it by web I think for fastest response. Now I need to send it back with a new PCC.
So in summary SA is only sent after PCC and Schedule A is sent to CIC ?
Our lawyer sent it online via webform and we were following up for weeks but they never received it. Ask your wife to print the form after it has been filled in sign it in blue in the box where she has typed her name and scan a copy to you or your lawyer, he can courier a scanned colour copy of it to CPC along with the copy of the PCC, they receive the courier the same day if it's sent by express mail.
SA is not related to CPC receiving the scheudle A and PCC, we got SA immediately after AOR and then a request for schedule A.

Nina53

Mar 15, 2017
App. Filed.......
March 2017

ALSO

Hi, same situation. Application is not transfered yet. Medical is not requested yet as well. My guess is that in some cases the medicals are asked by Mississauga, in some - by visa office.

awahidi

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Usa
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
File Transfer...
06-06-2017
Gckey changed from medical request to if you need a medical we will send you a message.

Reactions: marrianne730

marrianne730

Sep 10, 2016
Cochrane,Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
04-21-2017
Doc's Request.
Supplementary Information, ScheduleA
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
03-07-2017
Med's Request
03-08-2017
Med's Done....
19-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
15-11-2017
LANDED..........
11-12-2017
Gckey changed from medical request to if you need a medical we will send you a message.
Same as ours. We sent Medical Request upfront.

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Did you get AOR2, ECAS showing third line today.
Nope.. Havent received acknowledgement from NVO that they started processing.. Ecas changed to "In Process" and also received an email stating that the file has been transferred to local VO. What does the third on your ecas say?

Janchor

Apr 25, 2017
Nope.. Havent received acknowledgement from NVO that they started processing.. Ecas changed to "In Process" and also received an email stating that the file has been transferred to local VO. What does the third on your ecas say?
Haven't got an email from NDVO yet but ECAS shows third line we started processing your application on 9th June.Email should come on Monday as ECAS updates first.

sumaiya26

Star Member
Feb 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
27-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017, 09-06-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
13-04-2017
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
07-08-2017
Haven't got an email from NDVO yet but ECAS shows third line we started processing your application on 9th June.Email should come on Monday as ECAS updates first.
Congratulations.. My ECAS updated too and now shows we started processing your application on 9th June. Lets hope we get the email on mon and ppr soon.. All the Best!!!

Reactions: Janchor