+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2015 Citizenship Applicants

umxian

Star Member
Nov 2, 2015
Received official letter for test in mail today. When I apply, I translated all non-English stamps and sent original translated document to CIC, do I need translate them again before I show up for test?

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bongeorgeo said:
I used Dabban translation in Mississauga near square one, you can look it up, accredited translator, reasonable prices...

Smile_Canada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got oath invite today..YAAAAAAAAAY 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Another 20 days, and on 14 Jan I'll be Canadian too :) :) :)

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Smile_Canada said:
Got oath invite today..YAAAAAAAAAY 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Another 20 days, and on 14 Jan I'll be Canadian too :) :) :)
Congratulations Smile. This news gave me hope that there's light at the end of the tunnel.

Born2bBeast

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
Hello All,

I am Canadian Citizen today :D Good luck all, thanks for all the help..

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

andrew7007

Jun 2, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you too. Christmas gift of sorts for you eh?
Born2bBeast said:
Hello All,

I am Canadian Citizen today :D Good luck all, thanks for all the help..

Wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy new year.

godhelp

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
Dear friends.

to all who have received their oath letters--

Can anyone kindly share ur expereince,
if you have witnessed a lag of couple
of days to receive the actual physical
oath letter in your mailbox vs. the date shown on ECAS where
they tell when the oath letter was actually issued and sent. Is a week delay in
calgary normal??

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today on Sunday 4th line appeared in my ecas. They notified for some additional document.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 14, 2015.
We started processing your application on August 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on December 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
amk2015 said:
Today on Sunday 4th line appeared in my ecas. They notified for some additional document.

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 27, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 14, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on December 24, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
This could be the fingerprint you're waiting for since some time, means they are working on your file...

asaif

Sep 3, 2010
London, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amk2015 said:

Hopefully it is something minor, e.g. fingerprints, not a full-fledged RQ. Good luck Amro.

amk2015

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asaif said:
Hopefully it is something minor, e.g. fingerprints, not a full-fledged RQ. Good luck Amro.
Thanks Ahmed. I asked for ATIP and got it in November. In RCMP clearance they required FP in August. May be this is that one as I did not get anything from them till now. Queue must be long.

Simp

Nov 6, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If anyone has an experience with re-scheduling the oath at Ottawa.My oath was scheduled for Dec 15 and i was not in Canada that time and i called CIC before that and they asked me to send a letter to reschedule and copy of your ticket.They ask me to fax it which i did but could not confirm if they have received or no.Did call again to CIC and they said usually that information is not updated on the system so just wait.
Anyone has idea is there any way to email them the copy of my ticket ? my office is Ottawa.

Thanks and happy new year everyone.

Cheers

s