GAB899
Neel09
AD
KentimusPrime
LApollo
Toronto2014

any news, my friends?
Nothing for me or for my daughter :mad:
My application is for family (My daughter and me as adults and my son and other daughter as a miners).
I sent the application in September 2013, but they returned it many times for some missing documents for me and the children, only the adult daughter's documents was completed. The receiving of the document is different.

This is my date line :
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 5, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We started processing your application on April 11, 2014.

This is my daughter's date line:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 25, 2013.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 25, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
meeemeee said:
Nothing for me or for my daughter :mad:
My application is for family (My daughter and me as adults and my son and other daughter as a miners).
I sent the application in September 2013, but they returned it many times for some missing documents for me and the children, only the adult daughter's documents was completed. The receiving of the document is different.

This is my date line :
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 5, 2014.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

This is my daughter's date line:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 25, 2013.
We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 25, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
when ur family will take long, its strange ur adult daughter's file took more than 4 months to create. cuz lots Nov applicants have finished their process already. But should be able to hear something this year. gd luck

meeemeee

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
u4g5 said:
when ur family will take long, its strange ur adult daughter's file took more than 4 months to create. cuz lots Nov applicants have finished their process already. But should be able to hear something this year. gd luck
Thank you u4g5
May be because her application is with ours, they are one application as a family. When they return the application because the missing documents, they mentioned that they received her completed application but they will start the processing when all family's application is completed. This is what happened as you see in our time lines, they started her processing when they receive all family completed application.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any good news, March applicants ? been a long time since we hear something!

karawan

Sep 13, 2010
polarbear said:
My E-CAS has finally updated:

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 5, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 5, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on April 15, 2014.

4.We sent you a notice on August 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 5, 2014 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

OATH: ? :-X

Hi,

This is my first post.
Just wanted to share my timeline:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3. We started processing your application on April 9, 2014.

4. We sent you a notice on August 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 19, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

So, hang on there March applicants. Letters on the way!

-Karawan

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karawan said:
Hi,

This is my first post.

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 3, 2014.

2. We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 3, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

4. We sent you a notice on August 11, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on September 19, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us

-Karawan
7:45 is super early but CONGRAZAZZ

kentTO

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karawan said:
Hi,

This is my first post.

-Karawan
which office?

fairooz

Star Member
Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u4g5 said:
fxtoro
nanu84
Alex
catson43
Cnal
wael1976
BAGLA
hao8165
HighFive
Fairooz
meeemeee
ToyBB
Pel
batmann
Flocan
amnarb
ahmadz
Chikloo
reeree
HT
nomi2012
PIRANIM
Barbie
Delilah14
Guillermo
GAB899
Neel09
AD
KentimusPrime
LApollo
Toronto2014

any news, my friends?
Still waiting.....

Sharkfin

Apr 22, 2014
We sent you a notice on August 19, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 6, 2014 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Oh yeah! ;D

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharkfin said:
We sent you a notice on August 19, 2014 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on September 6, 2014 at 10:30 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

Oh yeah! ;D
congrazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

amnarb

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my notice to appear for the test today (Aug. 22) in the mail .

My timeline is:

Received: 03/14/2014
In Process: 04/25/2014
Received line disappeared: 07/25/2014
Test date: 09/12/2014 in Scarborough

E-cas is not updated to show a test date yet.

u4g5

Champion Member
Oct 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amnarb said:
I received my notice to appear for the test today (Aug. 22) in the mail .

My timeline is:

Received: 03/14/2014
In Process: 04/25/2014
Received line disappeared: 07/25/2014
Test date: 09/12/2014 in Scarborough

E-case is not updated to show a test date yet.
BIG CONGRAZ

Nomi2012

Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fairooz said:
fxtoro
nanu84
Alex
catson43
Cnal
wael1976
BAGLA
hao8165
HighFive
Fairooz
meeemeee
ToyBB
Pel
batmann
Flocan
amnarb
ahmadz
Chikloo
reeree
HT
nomi2012
PIRANIM
Barbie
Delilah14
Guillermo
GAB899
Neel09
AD
KentimusPrime
LApollo
Toronto2014
I called the cic office today...............my application is still at sydney.........I dont know why...........any advice

will I be receiving a test date soon?????fingers XXXed