+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2013-No return No acknowledgement

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Hi everybody,
If anybody has sent his/her application in March 2013 and still waiting for ecas update, plese share
your story. Mine was received on March 19 and I am still waiting.

Cheers

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
irajmirza said:
Hi everybody,
If anybody has sent his/her application in March 2013 and still waiting for ecas update, plese share
your story. Mine was received on March 19 and I am still waiting.

Cheers
Welcome to the club buddy...hold your horses my friend its a very longggggggggggggggggg run so sit tight and enjoy the show put it this way i applied in NOVEMBER 2011 and my exam is in two weeks. They started working on my case 9 months after receiving it.

zawaar

Nov 16, 2011
irajmirza said:
Hi OKK,

You are absolutely right. These story sharings make the ride easier and smoother.

Cheers
it is too late for march 2013 acknowledgement, you should call and ask if everything is ok, and you application has not been lost somewhere, everyone is getting acknowledgement in 6 weeks, i applied in march and got acknowledgement in 2nd week of may.

irajmirza

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Hi Zawwar,
You really can't make sure if your application is lost or whatever as the call center agents can't answer this question. However it could be late but I see people from early April are getting acknowledgement. Honestly I don't see a reseanoble trend in different people cases.

Cheers

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The question to ask CIC is 'what date files are you now opening'? - if the date is before your application received day then you need to wait. If its after then something is wrong.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
irajmirza said:
I got the ecas update yesterday :).

Cheers
see didn't i tell you patience is a virtue specially when you are dealing with CIC :D

Congrats buddy