23-April-2013 AOR From Visa Office 7-May-2013
Passport Req..
13-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-August-2013
LANDED..........
17-August-2013
poohGirl said:
Hahaha! Sounds crazy right?! Iv been doing that too even during my break at work. Hahaha. It really isnt easy i know.

lol omg its crazy and its only sstage 1 imagen when they real waiting starts lol :/

mr.peace

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Phils.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 24, 2013
AOR Received.
April 17, 2013
File Transfer...
April 23, 2013
Med's Done....
March 20, 2013
Passport Req..
Sep 27, 2013 F.Beronia Recv'd PP: Oct 15, 2013 V.O. returned PP: Nov 1, 2013 Resent PP....: Dec 27, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2014 received but dated March 20.
LANDED..........
April xx, 2014
messenger said:
Hi there

did you try also to enter the File number. The UCI is the sponsors. If you are the sponsor enter the uci your name birth date and country
if you are the Applicant then use the File number and also your name Birth date country etc.

Also try to register with E-cas tracker a program that was made by a forum member that will automatically inform you anytime there is a change or an update in your E-cas

Here is the link..Registration is easy :https://ecas.carroll.org.uk/

Regards

messenger
Hi! I have already checked my ecas using the UCI, but didn't know that the file number is for the sponsored person. Just now I tried the file number, and it worked. Thanks for the information. And by the way, I am the one sponsored but I managed the whole sponsorship process from filling-up the forms, gathering documents, and sending the application - and checking emails :D

LiaJoi

Apr 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-March-2013
AOR Received.
16-April-2013
File Transfer...
23-April-2013 AOR From Visa Office 7-May-2013
Passport Req..
13-August-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-August-2013
LANDED..........
17-August-2013
I have a questions

im sponsoring my husband, he has a kid but he isnt comming to canada but yeah i added her as a dependant on the application and also send a birth certificate and the medical stuff,not police certificate since shes a minor but i didnt include 8 pictures for her since the social worker who helped me with the applications and stuff said i didnt need to include the picture for her since she isnt comming.but im reading some stuff now on internet and it says like i was supposed to send pictures for the child too even thow she isnt comming, how true is that?

ma.vaneandrade

Aug 16, 2012
Thanks a lot for your answers! it helps a lot.. where can I get the form for the medical examination? Coz its not available on cic website. Sorry if I have alot of questions, coz its really different when my mom sponsored us few years ago.. A lot of things changed.

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
ma.vaneandrade said:
Thanks a lot for your answers! it helps a lot.. where can I get the form for the medical examination? Coz its not available on cic website. Sorry if I have alot of questions, coz its really different when my mom sponsored us few years ago.. A lot of things changed.
Hi ma.vaneandrade,

I did not have to take any forms to my medical, the doc had all the paperwork and he gave me the form that I had to attach to my application. All I had to bring was 4 photos plus the urine sample. My advice is try and find a panel physician, give them a call and they will tell you what they exactly need for the examination.

Oct 18, 2012
Hello everyone...glad ro see na meron ang mga 2013 applucants here ive been checking this forun before pero di updated..puro mga 2012 applicants lang...

Nway, My name is Tisha paka ang im married to a canadian. We got married last Aug.19 2012 pa. and ngayun year lang din kami nag pasa ng application for PR sa CIC... mga kapatid matagal talaga mag complie ng documents everything should be from NSO from marriage contract and CENOMAR kailangan married na yun nakalagay dun sa Cenomar... and dapt before magpasa ng application...
Change nyo na yun surname nyo sa Passport... for whose married ng canadian..Hinde rin easy may change sa passport... you to get a certificate ng CFO... bago ka makakuha ng passport.

Imagine i waited 5 months para lang makuha namin sa NSO... yun marriage certificate nad cenomar.. it takes time kse nila ma encode sa system nila yun mga papers..syempre ang daming kinakasal. Tyaga lang talaga anf pasensya...nakaka inip mag antay pero ganun talaga... for those still compiling their documents sa photos make it simple and dapat hinde puro 2 ang kayo ang nasa pictures..need din may kasamang iba like friends and family importante yun... lagyan nyo rin ng label sa likod para mas organize...

timeline: March 25- recieved application in CIC
April 17, 2013- Approval to Sponsor a Family class Member
Now ..na forward na nila yun papers for further processing antay nalang ako ng letter for medical...

Nice to meet u all.... san post kayo parate ha!

Oct 18, 2012
cha_nurz said:
Hello! Anyone here a march applicant?

Hello everyone...glad ro see na meron ang mga 2013 applucants here ive been checking this forun before pero di updated..puro mga 2012 applicants lang...

Nway, My name is Tisha paka ang im married to a canadian. We got married last Aug.19 2012 pa. and ngayun year lang din kami nag pasa ng application for PR sa CIC... mga kapatid matagal talaga mag complie ng documents everything should be from NSO from marriage contract and CENOMAR kailangan married na yun nakalagay dun sa Cenomar... and dapt before magpasa ng application...
Change nyo na yun surname nyo sa Passport... for whose married ng canadian..Hinde rin easy may change sa passport... you to get a certificate ng CFO... bago ka makakuha ng passport.

Imagine i waited 5 months para lang makuha namin sa NSO... yun marriage certificate nad cenomar.. it takes time kse nila ma encode sa system nila yun mga papers..syempre ang daming kinakasal. Tyaga lang talaga anf pasensya...nakaka inip mag antay pero ganun talaga... for those still compiling their documents sa photos make it simple and dapat hinde puro 2 ang kayo ang nasa pictures..need din may kasamang iba like friends and family importante yun... lagyan nyo rin ng label sa likod para mas organize...

Now ..na forward na nila yun papers for further processing antay nalang ako ng letter for medical...

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
2017/02/10 In-process 2017/02/16 Test 2017/03/22 DM 2017/03/23
blueguitar1012 said:

Sis, take note, not everyone here speaks Tagalog so it's better if you can post in English :) We have a manila tagalog thread if you like to visit it.
Anyway, why did you change everything to your married name? You could have used your maiden name and submitted the application earlier. But anyway, I'm glad you already got a sponsorship approval and everything went well.

On the other hand, didn't you do medicals together with your application?
It is supposed to be submitted with the initial application. But anyway, they will request for it when you get your Passport Request.

ma.vaneandrade

Aug 16, 2012
Hi guys! I'am new here.. hope u can help me with my questions regarding sa spousal sponsorship. Landed immigrant po ako and wanted to sponsor my husband back home,we just get married last FEB. And now we're gathering all the requirements needed. so here are my questions:
1.Do my husband need to go for medical examination prior to sending our application or the immigration will request for that later on?..and where can I get a copy of Medical Report - Client Biodata and Summary (IMM 1017)?
2.My name back home is Ma.Vanessa as stated in my birth certificate,passport,marriage certificate etc. but when I came here in Canada they change it automatically from "MA." to "MARIA" as shown in my visa,PR,OHIP,SIN etc.. So I'm confused if do I need to follow my name on my passport or PR card when filling out my applications?
3.Is it ok if we just print and fill out the application forms by hand?.. Or we need to fill it out using adobe?
Sorry guys if I have too much questions, I'am so confused. coz when my mom sponsored us before it is really in a different way. I'm hoping for ur response guys.. Thank you so much!

KKMoe

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2013
Doc's Request.
01-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-04-2013
File Transfer...
19-04-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Hi Everyone,
we have just received our SA ;D ;D ;D wow, this was fast. (after yesterday's AOR...)
Have a nice weekend!!

Oct 18, 2012
Sis. Thanks Iay. thanks for the info...My 2 friends whose Pinay got their Visa already and they're leaving this May 2013. I asked them about the medical ..they told me to pass the application first..before taking the medical... and wait for their advice...coz usually if u take the medical ahead of time.....it might get expired when ur Visa arrived in few months time...well it depends how long it takes ..for some cases its more than 8 months.. but my friends took them 7 to 8 month...
So, im just following their experieced...so theirs no hassle to take another medical exam. I think its valid for a year (about the medical exam). Anyway they told me after 1 1/2 month Manila office will send a letter advising to take the medical.

Im not sure in our case (applicants of 2013), coz this year CIC updated their website..last year processing time for MAnila Philippines 8 months ..now its 12month max...hope it wont take that Long...

How about you Iay?

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
blueguitar1012 said:
Sis. Thanks Iay. thanks for the info...My 2 friends whose Pinay got their Visa already and they're leaving this May 2013. I asked them about the medical ..they told me to pass the application first..before taking the medical... and wait for their advice...coz usually if u take the medical ahead of time.....it might get expired when ur Visa arrived in few months time...well it depends how long it takes ..for some cases its more than 8 months.. but my friends took them 7 to 8 month...
So, im just following their experieced...so theirs no hassle to take another medical exam. I think its valid for a year (about the medical exam). Anyway they told me after 1 1/2 month Manila office will send a letter advising to take the medical.

Im not sure in our case (applicants of 2013), coz this year CIC updated their website..last year processing time for MAnila Philippines 8 months ..now its 12month max...hope it wont take that Long...

How about you Iay?
It's up to you if you want to skip the medical. But sis, if you wait for them to ask for it, it might delay your application more. Right now, they are already giving passport request for applicants with October SA, so looking at the trend, it only takes around 5-7 months before the PPR. And after PPR, around 2-3 weeks to get the Visa.

I'm really hoping CEM would speed up in the next months.. but again, since it was asked in the document checklist, I advice that you send the medical together with the initial application :)

kjocson18

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
19-03-2013(Saying app was received 08-03-2013)
File Transfer...
05-04-2013
Med's Done....
27-01-2013
Passport Req..
30-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP?
LANDED..........
ASAP?
Iay said:
It's up to you if you want to skip the medical. But sis, if you wait for them to ask for it, it might delay your application more. Right now, they are already giving passport request for applicants with October SA, so looking at the trend, it only takes around 5-7 months before the PPR. And after PPR, around 2-3 weeks to get the Visa.

I'm really hoping CEM would speed up in the next months.. but again, since it was asked in the document checklist, I advice that you send the medical together with the initial application :)
Right, it's best to just submit everything along with the app kits to avoid further delay. Now, with the NSO and everything I only waited a couple days cause of some people I know from the Philippines. And yes, I really do hope CEM speeds up a bit like how CIC sped up the sponsor app process.

Iay

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2, 2017
AOR Received.
kjocson18 said:
Right, it's best to just submit everything along with the app kits to avoid further delay. Now, with the NSO and everything I only waited a couple days cause of some people I know from the Philippines. And yes, I really do hope CEM speeds up a bit like how CIC sped up the sponsor app process.
Good for you sis! I also had connections but unfortunately, it still took 4 months to release our marriage contract. I don't know why. :(
Anyway, just keep praying that everything will go smoothly.

Oct 18, 2012
Iay said:

`thanks Iay... So il get nalang a form in their website and then take the medical exam? then submit it in Manila Office?

Its confusing kase at first... some says wait for their advice....Thanks for the information.. nway, we already pass our application and its in Manila for processing..My husband got a letter from CIC for approval of sponsorship...April 17 2013. They recieved our application last March 25,2013.

In their website this is the Instructions"

Medical Examination Instructions
Instructions on how to take the medical examination will normally be sent to you after you submit your application to the visa office.

Validity
You can only use your examination results in your application for 12 months from when you had the examination. If you are not admitted to Canada as a permanent resident within this time, you will be required to undergo another examination.