19-01-2012
Med's Request
22-06-2012
Med's Done....
03-07-2012
Passport Req..
05-02-2013
Hi meanne

I am so happy for you, i pray i receive mine too. I have sent it since 08/03/2010, i need people to pray for me.
Best Wishes

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
cuccoo0 said:
Dear Amar
Did you apply for State police certificate?
If yes would you please share with us how you did that and what was the experience? Do they take similar amount of time? etc etc
I shall appreciate as i lived in Louisiana though as yet i have not applied for state police cerrtificate as according to immigration website "State police certificates shall be requested by CHC if needed".
I am asking just in case i need to provide it.

Best Regards
@cuccoo0
NO I have not applied for State Police Certificate, as it is not needed as per the website unless requested by CHC.

amar_vnl

May 27, 2010
meanne said:
Dear All,

I just want to inform that I received my AOR today, June 09, 2010! Thank you for all the prayers and help you extended. I wish all of us the best of luck!
Hello meanne,
Congratulations. Can you let me know what is your application sent date to CIO and received date at CIO.
Appreciate your response.

Thanks

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I am gathering all my documents now. I need some help regarding translation/attestation and Notarization of all documents. I am living in Dubai. From where can i get my documents translated and notarized/attested in dubai/UAE.

Can someone plz help me to get this information ?

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Dear cuccoo0,

Below is the requested information;

Notarized and attested is almost the same thing, and here in Pk, we only need to get our documents attested,

By saying "Certified translation" it is implied that the translated version should not only be self made, it has to be certified/attested/notarized to prove it is the genuine translation, You need to get a document translated and then get the original translation attested (which is referred to the document bearing exact and accurate translated information).

For educational documents, i'm personally sending all original mark sheets (from Metric till last) and attested photo copies of Metric Certificate, Intermediate Certificate, and Degrees, i'll attach a cover letter stating that our culture does not support stamped university sealed envelopes and how difficult it is to convince our university Registrars for this purpose. You can do the same as per your understanding. If you decide to send all originals then there is no harm in doing so as they will be returned to you at the end of the process, for docs that need translation, you can send the original attested translation with the original document.

Original Police Certificates

4 Photographs per person in an envelope or a small plastic bag, with the persons' name written at the back of each photo (Plain white background) sizes are mentioned in the Visa Office checklist.

Print of the AOR mail placed at the top of the application bundle,

Yes, Application forms require Fresh Dates and Signatures (you can use the photo copy of other pages and take prints of filled pages that require dates and signatures)

Bank statement of past 3 months should be fine, letter from the bank is a Funds Maintenance Certificate and can be easily obtained by requesting your particular bank, it shows the account number, title of account, and the funds present in your account on the bank's letter head.

I'm not aware of Property Papers being accepted, as we have slight problems in presenting the current property value which can later be affected by market conditions. (other members having knowledge about it can give you a better input)

For other docs, Original Document and an attested translation attached with it will do just fine.

I hope I've answered all your queries, these are my inputs although other members may have different views or comments based on their knowledge or experience.

Mirza.

cuccoo0 said:
Dear All especially Mirza G and someone from punjab university
As i have got some hope that i shall get AOR and many of guys are in the final phases of sending completed applications to respective CHCs. I had a request that could be benificial to the late comers who are lagging behind around a month or so in the race.
The request is please some one write in simple the DOCS required by the CHC London with the completed application.

If someone could explain about the
a) Notarized copies
b) Attested Copies
c) Affidavit from translator (what if translator as in pakistan are not certified) then what is the procedure

What about Degrees? Shoudl we send

a) Original Metric Certificate (issued by the board) in English or the attested copy or Notarized copy, both for you and your suppose

b) Result Sheet for Metric (Translated in english) in original or notarized copy or translated copy

c) Original FSc Certificate (issued by the board) in english or the attested copy or notarized copy

d) Original Sheet for F.Sc (Translated in english) in original or notarized copy or translated copy

e) Original B.Sc degree or notarized copy or Attested copy

f) Original DMCS for B.Sc or notarized copies or Attested Copies

g) Original M.Sc degree or notarized copies or Attested copy

h) Original DMCS for for M.Sc or notarized copies or Attested copy

What about the Degree transcripts in University Sealed Envelopes? Do we really need to send these if not then what is the alternative?

Police Certificates

We have to send all the police clearance certificates in original.

How many fotographs we need to send for each person

Once we get the AOR, We shall take print out of that E-mail and send with full application

About the application forms to send

We shall send the original fotocopy (or the original duplicate print out of the Original Application) of the Original application sent to CIO in NS. As per my info acquired from different forums one has to RESIGN and REDATE the last pages where sign and date is required according to the new date on which we are sending out the full application to CHC, instead of sending the already signed (fotocopy of the original application with older dates). IS IT SO?

Proof of Funds:We shall have to send two pieces of evidence

a) Bank statement for the last 3 or 6 months?
b) Letter from Bank (Would somebody if one has obtained such a letter please write down the format and text of such a letter .

C) Could property owned and the one for which installments are being paid be used as an evidence? What if we get a letter from the construction company that following person has paid such and such amount to us and has a house reserved for him in this scheme and shall be delivered to him on such and such date and he could sell this out anytime during this process if a suitable customer found?

Shall we have to get all the documents copies notarized or attested the same way (as i went to get notarized from notary public here and asked him to write the statement "I certify this to be a true copy of etc etc). He said to me i can not do this as i dont have this much time yes i can attest or notarize it the way we normally do i.e. sign and put a stamp.

Any more question please welcome to write down. I have written down these in plain simple english as my english is not very good and i get problem in getting the meaning of the stuff written in guide.

I have written down every thing as i could have understood if you find anything wrong or missing please rectify it

Best regards

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Congratulations !! :)

meanne said:
Dear All,

I just want to inform that I received my AOR today, June 09, 2010! Thank you for all the prayers and help you extended. I wish all of us the best of luck!

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013
shaddy said:
Hi meanne

I am so happy for you, i pray i receive mine too. I have sent it since 08/03/2010, i need people to pray for me.
Best Wishes
Don't worry, you will get it too. Maybe this week.

meanne

Mar 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
Doc's Request.
09-06-2010
AOR Received.
10-08-2010
File Transfer...
15-06-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2012
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
July 2013

elserwy

Jun 10, 2010
how master years count?

Dear all

i have a master's degree but i did NOT have to study full time for my master. i had first year as courses with credit hours and affter i passed this year i had to prepare a thesis. the period of the thesis is not defined you may finish in 1 year of max 5-6 years. during these years you follow up with your supervisor and you don't have to attend classes. it is about how you manage it with your supervisor.

the question is, do i add these years, 6 years, to my university formal education years to (5 undergraduate+6 postgraduate) ?
and if i have to, Shall i add 6 years (cosidering that it was not full time) or how to calculat it ?

many thanks

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
Dear Mirza G
Salam
Much appreciated sir.
Now couple of questions as i was going through the things today

1) Shall we have to send the entire package again i mean as it was sent to CIO which also included the Document check list and fee payment form?

2) They have asked for fotographs for each person. Shall one attach one fotograph for each person on the forms and send 4 separate fotographs in an envelope or we dont need to attach a foto on the form. In that case these shall be 5 fotos.

3) As far resigning the forms is concerned i checked all the forms and there are just two forms on which we need to resign (or atleast fresh signs and date) i.e.

a) 4th page of Schedule 1 back ground declaration
b) Additional family information form

Shall we have to submitt with fresh dates and signatures?
Or just the 4th page of Schedule 1

4) As far transcripts in university sealed envelopes are concerned no one in PU understands this.
However i got mine and my wife's degrees verified a month ago and university sent me letters verifying these letters would these be enough means if i attach these letters and note that these are original verifications from university and send alongwith original transcripts and notarized copies of the degrees
To my mind this should be proof enough.

Oh yeah was almost slipping out of my mind i called the CIC number yesterday and discussed about the email about invalid credit card.
Checked with my brother he said yes he has been issued a new credit card with same number but different expiry date last week.
Anyhow i asked agent how could i update the credit card info. Replying this he said, you can respond to the same email.
I asked would it be wise to send a hard copy? He said if you want to its OK but you can send them the updated information while replying this email. So i updated via that mail but have not heard anything from CIC yet.

More questions will arise and i shall post as they come up

Regards

SHAVIK6

Jun 10, 2010
i had submitted my application on 6 march 2010 but still dont get any response.

i m from india.

please tell me if anyone hav gotten the response.

REgards,
Vikash Sharma

cuccoo0

Jan 31, 2009
SHAVIK6 said:
i had submitted my application on 6 march 2010 but still dont get any response.

i m from india.

please tell me if anyone hav gotten the response.

REgards,
Vikash Sharma
Hello Mr. Sharma
Where were you mate? Its been a long time since 6th of March.
Well lot of people have got their AORs
I still am waiting for mine.

Did you contactanyone about the status of your application? If not dial the number below and ask them

00-1-613-9444-000

On connecting to the board
Press option 1
Then option 2
You shall enter a new menu that is for immigration
Here press 1 for english
then select option 2 for

It shall ask you the 8 digit number As you dont have dont do anything then it shall ask you again remain still dont move hahahahahha jus kidding let it repeat untill it says your call is no being transferred to a customer service agent.
This is the perosn whom you need to talk/
But before you could reach to him you may have to wait 20 to 30 minutes.

Once you talk to him tell him that
you applied on thisdate for FSW Immigration
Your application was received by CIO on this date
he shall ask you your name
date of birth
etc

Ask him that i have not heard anything form CIO where is my application please please tell me the status of my application and he shall put you on hold and check your details and then shall tell you something

Hope this helps