Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hiteshdand said:
:-* :-* :-* hello everyone
i just got my AOR. my application was received by CIO on 24th march 2010, and i got my AOR on 26th may
my heartiest congratulations to all who got their AOR and my best wishes and lots of good luck to those waiting for their AOR.
remember the fruits of patience are very sweet.
god bless

congrates :) dear Hitesh,

now be ready with your documents.hv you done with IELTS.

Regards,

discreet

Apr 25, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/06/2011
AOR Received.
PER: 16/08/2011 AOR: not recieved
IELTS Request
submited with application
File Transfer...
RBVO: 17/09/2011 INPROCESS: 22/12/2011 Addition of newborn within 45 days: 22/12/2011
Med's Request
10/02/2012
Med's Done....
16/02
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 03/04/12 PPR 2: 25/4/12 via email
VISA ISSUED...
recieved on 08.05.12
LANDED..........
July 2012
Chami said:
someone wrote already that had contacted CIO by phone (in 2 months they applied i guess), CIO responded to contact back (if there was no answer before) after 10 weeks waiting period. So those who have passed 10 weeks of silence and have concern or doubt about their cases drop them a line or give them a call. Hope u'll get decent and positive respond.
If any one of you people wish to contact them by email, it will be good enough to include following detail in your email, otherwise CIO agent will ask to all this and will tkae time to get positive responce.
Below is the information, which agent ask me to respond my enquiry.

In order to respond to your inquiry, we need some additional information. Can you please provide:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the application, passport or identity document
2. Given name – Exactly as it appears on the application, passport or identity document
3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)
4. Country of birth
5. Client ID Number
6. Your current status in Canada
7. The expiration date of that status
8. Complete address (including the postal code)
9. Telephone number
10. Approximate date that the application was submitted
11. Delivery method used
12. E-mail address
13. The details of the change, if applicable

hope it will be helpful for those who want to contact CIO-NS

discreet

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
hi rasedulhasan
i didnt get my AOR still waiting .i sent my fee by dd.gyes who have got AOR congrats all.please pray 4 me.

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
Saida said:
Hmmmmm...
So everyone here exept me were charged?
My credit card has not been charged either. My application was received on March 15th and I still have not heard anything from CIO. Very anxious and worried now.

livylegs

Jan 14, 2010
livylegs said:
we still waiting for our AOR we sent it 9th of March
So we think about 79 days by the time they got it and CC was debited on 15th of April so thats about 36 days ago so fingers crossed it might come this week :)
hey guys,

we recieved our AOR email today so really happy :D
good luck with everyone waiting on theres hope they here soon.xx

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
Hiiii all,

When we will get 2nd AOR ? and it is good if you have 12 pt in english and 2 pt for franch in visa file.
Also it is sure that u will get visa ones u got 2nd AOR?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GODLOVEME said:
Hiiii all,

When we will get 2nd AOR ? and it is good if you have 12 pt in english and 2 pt for franch in visa file.
Also it is sure that u will get visa ones u got 2nd AOR?
Hi,

Does not matter how much marks you have in english or french, you will need to achieve total of 67 points to be eligible. Second AOR is given when you submit your full documents to your local visa office. And definetly their is no assurity that you will get visa if you got 2nd AOR because they will do the back ground checks and your employment checks etc if you satisfy all those checks then you will be given the visa. 2nd AOR is just to give you receipt that they have received the documents and for your future reference.

Cheers
Saki

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livylegs said:
hey guys,

we recieved our AOR email today so really happy :D
good luck with everyone waiting on theres hope they here soon.xx
Congrats..

Cheers
Saki

sydney_Couple

May 15, 2010
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Mar-2010
Hi Guys,

We called the CIC 2 days ago and asked how our application was going as we have not heard anything since applying 8th March. The person I spoke to said we should get a response by 2nd June as they are looking at our application now. They gave me a client number and a file number but I can not look it up online.

I guess we will just have to wait and keep praying.

P&D

gkraja99

Mar 6, 2010
sydney_couple,

which number did you call? is it 613-944-4000 ? Pls let me know, so that I can call them today..

Thanks..

chefsam

Star Member
May 2, 2010
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
Med's Request
4/3/2013
Med's Done....
16/3/2013
Passport Req..
4/3/2013
Saida said:
After my conversation with Sydney Office they provide me with Immigration File number but did not send me mail with AOR.My credit card still have not been charged...What does it mean?
If I have Immigration File number but dont have any e-mail from Sidney...What shall I do now?
hi saida i m sam from india , as u already had conversation with sydney office , can i call sydney office from india .

sydney_Couple

May 15, 2010
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-Mar-2010
gkraja99 said:
sydney_couple,

which number did you call? is it 613-944-4000 ? Pls let me know, so that I can call them today..

Thanks..
Hi gkraja99 ,

That is the number we called and then you have to go through the menu system to get to cic. Remember the international dialling code as well which from Australia was 0011-1-613-944-4000
Don't forget to check times as they are only open 8am to 4pm but there is a 4hr time difference across Canada so it may give a bigger window.
Also be prepared to be cut off. If there are too many people in the cue they just say sorry ring back later and hang up.

Good luck to all and God bless.

P&D