+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<<MARCH 2010 APPLICANTS>>>>>

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishals_me said:
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR today. Looks like they've some timer application running which shoots the email every 60 days :)
Application reached: 21 March
AOR: 21 May
NOC: 0213
Visa Office: Buffalo, NY

Please add me to the list.
Congratulations for u!

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morning said:
Hi All,

I sent my application on the 3rd March. I am in Canada on holiday and called the office. I was told I had no file at present on system (so did they receive it, was my concern!) I was told 10weeks max, if no nothing then I am to write to the CIO.

24hours later, the application fee had been taken from my bank. It has been 2 days now and still no e-mail or letter.

Hope this helps people waiting. Be patient for 10 weeks from submission. x
There is no fixed time for that, it varies from 5-30 days, sometime even more(from people's experience).
useful info, thx

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
Hiiiiiii All, ;D

today i got my AOR in the e mail.

MY date of application was - 20th March
AOR on 21 st April

i will send my full docs before 5th June. ;D

GODLOVEME

Mar 1, 2010
hiiiii Alll, ;D

today i got my AOR by e mail.

its arround 62 days.

File submited on - 20th March
AOR on 21st May.

my full docs will be sent before 5th June.

Best of luck to all

more update soon..........

hope all will get AOR in this new week.

my_lib

Star Member
Jan 29, 2010
hi everyone,
I have a question ,please help
1) I was working for an institution in 2005 for 2 years,then i moved to other organisation.now i dont have a refrence letter ,I can get now from the previous organisation but the problem is they have moved their office . If i take a refrnce letter on their letterhead now ,the address on it will be different.

2) if i take a refence letter what date should i put,should i put the new date or the old date or shall itake it without any date

plz help

ashraful123

Mar 4, 2010
bangladesh
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-3-10
congratulations. Godloveme good luck 2 u.wish rest of the applicant of march get AOR in this week.

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
If you already have an experience letter / reference letters holding the old address, then for now, you'll need to get new ones made with the current address and contact numbers so that your position, duration of employment, duties etc, can be verified.

The dates should be current as almost all Visa offices require updated experience and reference letters. (This also proves the genuineness of your experience in that particular company).

Hope this helps...

Mirza.

my_lib said:
hi everyone,
I have a question ,please help
1) I was working for an institution in 2005 for 2 years,then i moved to other organisation.now i dont have a refrence letter ,I can get now from the previous organisation but the problem is they have moved their office . If i take a refrnce letter on their letterhead now ,the address on it will be different.

2) if i take a refence letter what date should i put,should i put the new date or the old date or shall itake it without any date

plz help

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. &amp; .. waiting ..
Congratulations to all who received AORs, and heartiest prayers for those who have not received them yet.

Mirza.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
MSMirza said:
Fellow Members,

I Finally got my 1st AOR thanks to The Almighty :).. Received it 2 mins ago.. Now lets pray for other applicants specially brother rashedulhasan. Best of Luck and Hope for the best.

Mirza.
Congraaatulations MSMirza!! Hope all the others waiting also get theirs soon.

abbas1976

May 21, 2010
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
I am from pakistan...and sent my initial application which is received there (CIC Intake Office sydeny) on March 20, 2010.....Now 61 days have been passed and still on reply.......How much more time they will take to reply?