+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANITOBA PNP under Strategic initiative/Exploratory Visit 2015

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
suewonder said:
Thank you for your prompt answer. definitely I will share my experience with you.by the way right now which stage you are?
Hello suewonder, you can search as "takhan"

deepaman23

Aug 30, 2015
hii all,

Can anybody tell me if i have to apply with my 3 years of diploma in Electrical Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in Industrial field (oil & gas sector) and i have a close friend in manitoba. Either i m able to apply or not? :) :)

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
deepaman23 said:
hii all,

Can anybody tell me if i have to apply with my 3 years of diploma in Electrical Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in Industrial field (oil & gas sector) and i have a close friend in manitoba. Either i m able to apply or not? :) :)
Yes ofcourse you do.... :)

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
Hello suewonder,
it('s ok for the misunderstanding.
like i was saying to Haq73, i went to the process allowed to frecn shpeakers. So, i don't know if it would be helpful to go through the same process.
FOr me i didn't send an email at all. I made my visit with the collaboration of the World Trade Center, which is an official institution that works hand on hand with the government.

So i just sent an email to the lady of the World Trade Center, and presented my project to immigrate. There is no template to follow, just talk to her as simple as possible.
It is the same for the government, please just send the emails to the two of them, and they will reply.

I think that i must not describe my process in details to you before confirming that it is the same for french and english speakers. Example : i had to pass the TEF language, that is the test for my primary language, and i don't know if they will ask you the same.
And for the program, like i said, i took the program for french people and i don't know for english people.

Emails : mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca / info AT wtcwinnipeg.com

Let's wait for their answers before going further. Let me know.
Hi CmrImmigrant,

Is your Exploratory visit conducted against MPNP Business or MPNP Skilled workers Overseas.
Thanks.

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
MPNP Skilled workers Overseas for me.
hi CmrImmigrant,
I got answer of my mail like this:
''The Winnipeg World Trade Center’s immigration program is a Francophone Strategic Initiative. We work with French speaking immigrants who qualify to the PNP. Are you francophone?''
Right now u are on which stage of MPNP?

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
suewonder said:
hi CmrImmigrant,
I got answer of my mail like this:
''The Winnipeg World Trade Center's immigration program is a Francophone Strategic Initiative. We work with French speaking immigrants who qualify to the PNP. Are you francophone?''
Right now u are on which stage of MPNP?
I said it so many times, the WTC is for french speaking people.

Did you send an email to the government of Manitoba? What did they say?

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
I said it so many times, the WTC is for french speaking people.

Did you send an email to the government of Manitoba? What did they say?
@CmrImmigrant, they said, we are not accepting application for exploratory visits.

CmrImmigrant

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
suewonder said:
@ CmrImmigrant, they said, we are not accepting application for exploratory visits.
Was it the answer to this email? mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca

They said they are not accepting no more or for this time of the year?

suewonder

Aug 19, 2015
CmrImmigrant said:
Was it the answer to this email? mpnpexploratoryvisit AT gov.mb.ca

They said they are not accepting no more or for this time of the year?
yeah,It was the answer of MPNP authority.

Raj71

Jul 11, 2015
Anybody know how to start the porcess under Exploratory Visit?

Does this option really exists as from few of the previous questions / replies in this thread, it seems this option is available only for French Speakers.

Haq73

Aug 14, 2015
Raj71 said:
Anybody know how to start the porcess under Exploratory Visit?

Does this option really exists as from few of the previous questions / replies in this thread, it seems this option is available only for French Speakers.
There is no such indication that when the MPNP authority shall start conducting Exploratory Visits...

wad143

Nov 16, 2014
Hi All,

My application is in Express Entry Pool since long with 363 points. I am really feeling very disappointed now as I don't think there is any chance of getting ITA. I need guidance on below two things to improve my score:

PNP : Can I apply to any PNP program from outside Canada without Job Offer and without canadian work ex and Education?
Job Offer : I am currently in USA and tried a lot to get through jobs in canada but same reply from everywhere "We are looking for either PR holders or citizens". I am in software development , please guide how to get through jobs in canada.

Also, any job consultants who can help or Any immigration consultant who can help in PNP. Please suggest..

Thanks in advance...