+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP - Letter of Advice to Apply (LAA) - REGIONAL - LA SALLE

umairhaq

Apr 10, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have a question.

I received LAA on 28th April 2023 for the regional area in Manitoba; however, my sister does not live in La Salle.

So, my sister and her husband decided to move to La Salle now so they can support me and my application.

Please confirm if this is the right way to retain 50 points for regional immigration or if there can be an issue.

I will be waiting for an accurate response.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question.

I received LAA on 28th April 2023 for the regional area in Manitoba; however, my sister does not live in La Salle.

So, my sister and her husband decided to move to La Salle now so they can support me and my application.

Please confirm if this is the right way to retain 50 points for regional immigration or if there can be an issue.

Not sure what points you claimed for La Salle

If they move now, they cannot support you immediately

in What category did you apply for MPNP?

Wotsit

Dec 14, 2019
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
29-01-2020
AOR Received.
13-02-2020
Med's Done....
17-03-2020
Passport Req..
15-10-2020
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2021
LANDED..........
03-12-2021
Hello everyone,

I have a question.

It is not the ideal way to go about getting the 50 points, there is a good chance you will have an issue.

The rules state:

"The applicant has clearly demonstrated that they have an established connection to their destination outside of Winnipeg through existing family or social ties."

It sounds like at the time of your LAA your sister doesn't live in La Salle, so I can't see how you can claim an 'established connection' there.
I imagine the MPNP officials will check this.

It would have been better for her to have moved there before you tried claiming the points.

Reactions: Naturgrl