+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba PNP: In-demand Occupation

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi,

Has anyone received LAA (Letter of Advice to Apply) for Manitoba PNP for having the required EOI points but with no work experience in the in-demand occupation?

Regards,
Define

Last edited:

ANA SANCHEZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
EL SALVADOR
Category........
PNP
I have the same concern as you, but I received mi LAA and my occupation was in the list when I sent my EOI, but with some changes they made in may later than I applied, my occupation was no more in the list. So, I dont know if it is going to be a problem :(

aponce7

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
I have the same concern as you, but I received mi LAA and my occupation was in the list when I sent my EOI, but with some changes they made in may later than I applied, my occupation was no more in the list. So, I dont know if it is going to be a problem :(
IIf you received LAA before of the occupation changes wont affect your application. Are you Overseas? where are you from if you dont mind to answer.

kartsuch

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Chennai
Hi,

Has anyone received LAA (Letter of Advice to Apply) for Manitoba PNP for having the required EOI points but with no work experience in the in-demand occupation?

Regards,
Define
What was your Points and NoC ? Can I also know your CRS. Do you have any connections in Manitoba

define

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for your reply.

Based on your response, I believe that occupation needs to be listed in the list of in-demand occupations in order to receive LAA and this was what I wanted to confirm. Thanks for your replies again.

ANA SANCHEZ

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
EL SALVADOR
Category........
PNP
IIf you received LAA before of the occupation changes wont affect your application. Are you Overseas? where are you from if you dont mind to answer.
Hi, yes I am overseas, I am from El Salvador. I have a relative living in manitoba.
I checked out my status today (and everyday...) but is still RECEIVED...