+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Nomination letters LOA January 2011

Gugan_123

Jan 22, 2012
BlessedMe said:
yes, sorry for the delayed reply...
Manitoba Immig will ask you to submit additional documents that they see lacking in your application... then they will notify you once completed by sending you your LOA...you will send your LOA and the requested forms (as instructed in LOA) in your visa office with the PR processing fee... after a few months (depending in your VO), you will receive AOR/MR that indicate your permanent file number in the upper right corner of the files...
Thanks a lot Blessed Me for the information you have provided....Stay blessed..Cheers...GD

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi,

How much time it will take to get LOA in Punjab, India sponsor Interview done 1 Month and 3 days ago, please Suggest very much worried :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Thanks,
FGRD

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

Kindly answer my query. I received Temporary file number for General Stream MPNP in November 2011 and it required some additional documents which I submitted before the last date. how long does it takes after submission of required documents and after getting a Temporary file number. Does this mean that I have good chances ?

Is the Temporary file number means AOR or its a different thing ?

I mailed them and they replied that we received your case but it will be assessed after some time because of large number of documents they receive.

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi Everyone,

Second Sponsor Interviewed as well very Much worried I applied in general stream I am reading this form since 1 year, I havent accrossed anyone whoose both sponsor interviewed if there is any please help what they will do now, Please Suggest,

Thanks,
FGRD

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
fgrd said:
Hi Everyone,

Second Sponsor Interviewed as well very Much worried I applied in general stream I am reading this form since 1 year, I havent accrossed anyone whoose both sponsor interviewed if there is any please help what they will do now, Please Suggest,

Thanks,
FGRD

Well for me...I was interviewed too as an applicant but I thanks I still got my LOA. Hang in there

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
believing said:
fgrd said:
Hi Everyone,

Thanks,
FGRD

Well for me...I was interviewed too as an applicant but I thanks I still got my LOA. Hang in there
Thanks for reply did u ur both Sponsor interviewed and after how many days u received LOA after second Sponsor Interview

believing

Feb 22, 2012
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
at CIO 11 April 2012
Nomination.....
March 2012
AOR Received.
AOR-CIO: 9th May 2012
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Dont know but ECAS Changed to IN-PROCESS 24/5/2012
Med's Request
12/6/2012
Med's Done....
19/6/2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
19th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
1-August-2012
fgrd said:
Thanks for reply did u ur both Sponsor interviewed and after how many days u received LOA after second Sponsor Interview
No only one of the sponsor. Although my form was signed by friend and his wife and he did not mention that his wife was interview. But I was interviewed though which was also strange but that was due to my wife 's mentioning her cousin who lives in BC at that time and they felt if we are given LOA and come to Canada will not stay there. So my interview was to convince them that we have a stronger tie to my friend than my wife cousin. We got LOA after 2 weeks after my own interview although it took like 3 weks to get to me in SA. Hope this helps

fgrd

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Hi,

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP IN MY CASE IS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED, I AM IN UK FROM LAST THREE YEARS AND MY SPONSOR TOLD THEM THAT I HAVE MET THEM IN INDIA LAST YEAR, THATS THE BIG LIE I AM WORRIED THEY MIGHT NOT GIVE ME ANY NUMBERS FOR ADAPTABILITY, LETS SEE FINGERS CROSSED,
HOPE FOR THE BEST.

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,
FGRD

cathy2381

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
Guys i received the LOA and it says there " dependent eligible to accompany: (name of son). What does it mean? But when i submitted my application to Manitoba i didnt include my son in my application, i only declared that I do have a kid.

Please i need your input;)

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khanaliaa said:
Hello and Ramazan Mubarak to all!

We applied for MPNP through my wifes uncle. My wife is Prime Applicant in our case, and her uncle is sponsor. Here is my case:

1- Dec 21010 Applied for case
2- Jan 2010 Received AOR
3- 22-Jun-2011 Sponsor (Uncle) received interview call from MPNP office.
4- As of yet still waiting for LOA. No news ....

Need your input on this, as to how long it will take to receive LOA. its been about 1 month since interview, and we havent heard from MPNP. We live in Karachi-Pakistan and we have applied under family stream-MPNP. I have seen people from other places like India and Phillipines get LOA almost within a week. Could there be something wrong or mebbe the LOA is lost in transaction? the wait is killing...Your advice required...

Best regards,

Asif

I think they take too much time for Pakistani applicants. You will receive your LOA in a month or two I think.

I applied in MPNP general stream in dec 2010 and my case is too slow. I got a temp file number last dec 2011 and mailed the required documents in the same month. My sponsor havent received an interview call, nor I received my LOA. Whats wrong :mad:

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cathy2381 said:
Guys i received the LOA and it says there " dependent eligible to accompany: (name of son). What does it mean? But when i submitted my application to Manitoba i didnt include my son in my application, i only declared that I do have a kid.

Please i need your input;)
@ cathy

maybe it means that your son can accompany you to Canada. I think your son will get the PR too.Thank you.

zealotzealot

Feb 16, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi dear
Kindly join the forum whose link is as under and endorse your time line in track sheet by requesting the forum member named BIDDU KHAN

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mpnp-application-2012-t104640.0.html

sukhi kaur said:
@ zealotzealot,

Applied in June /11
AOR July/11
Sponsored interview Dec/11
Waiting for LOA

Thanks

Gat

Mar 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
First week of February 2012
Doc's Request.
No Additional docs Requested But I Submitted Thrice
Nomination.....
LOA Second week of February 2013
AOR Received.
AOR from CIO Third week of june 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted along with MPNP Application
File Transfer...
3rd week of july 2013
Med's Request
Soon with God Grace
Med's Done....
Soon with God Grace
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Soon with God Grace
VISA ISSUED...
Soon with God Grace
LANDED..........
Soon with God Grace
Dear All, Yahooooooooooooooooo

I got a AOR Today don't know exact issued date and No additional decuments asked from MPNP.and I am a 1st week February month General Stream Applicant. Next step is Interview of my Sponcers. :) :)

Cheers everyone

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Hi All.

I am MPNP apllicant from Pakistan, and have applied to CiC London on 2nd November 2011.
Additional updates were requested on 12 Sep 2012 and sent on 8 October 2012.

Currently I am thinking of heading to Gulf for job prospects, as due to current economic and law sitaution it is difficult living here, and CiC takes forever for processing.
IF I do move, then what difference will it make to my application? Will I have to provide some information/Update? will my application be shifted to another visa office?
Any and all advise are very welcome in this regards, as I am in a bit of confusion, as the gulf job window is from Jan-April. Then I will have to wait for another year.

Thanks!

Ace.