+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manitoba Family Support Program

Trailblazer89

Feb 17, 2019
Hello

I'm a Canadian permanent resident currently residing in Ontario. I am considering moving to the province of Manitoba, and wanted to ask the following questions regarding the Family Support Program under the Skilled Workers Overseas category.

1. Is the Manitoba Family Support Program still an active program? I am expecting to be a long term resident of Manitoba and would like to support my brother to join me in Manitoba from outside Canada after complying with the requirements of the program.

2. What was the cut-off for the Points Ranking for the most recent draw of the Family Support Program under the Skilled Workers Overseas category? Also, when did this draw take place, as I am unable to see any draws for the Family Support Program after 2016 on the Immigration Manitoba website.

mgupta41

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hello

I'm a Canadian permanent resident currently residing in Ontario. I am considering moving to the province of Manitoba, and wanted to ask the following questions regarding the Family Support Program under the Skilled Workers Overseas category.

1. Is the Manitoba Family Support Program still an active program? I am expecting to be a long term resident of Manitoba and would like to support my brother to join me in Manitoba from outside Canada after complying with the requirements of the program.

2. What was the cut-off for the Points Ranking for the most recent draw of the Family Support Program under the Skilled Workers Overseas category? Also, when did this draw take place, as I am unable to see any draws for the Family Support Program after 2016 on the Immigration Manitoba website.
Hi , did you get any solution?
I am also in same condition