+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila visa processing times 12-18 mos accurate for LCP?

Quickquestion

Jun 8, 2010
Hi,

I understand that the live in caregiver (LCP) application processing time appears to be 12-18 months after the LMO is received in Manila, Philippines.

Does anyone know whether this is accurate and/or whether an application can be fast-tracked for a fee or through a special program?

Any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Quickquestion said:
Hi,

I understand that the live in caregiver (LCP) application processing time appears to be 12-18 months after the LMO is received in Manila, Philippines.

Does anyone know whether this is accurate and/or whether an application can be fast-tracked for a fee or through a special program?

Thanks in advance
It is accurate and no they will not let you pass the "line up" by paying money.

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
Quickquestion said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance

hi. im from the philippines and my uncle sponsored me via live in caregiver. Can i ask how long will it take to process my application in canadian embassy if i applied this week? I have the contract and other documents stated that i should start asap. thanks. im so worried that this processing will take several months or even years. hope theres someone who can help me and also experiences what i am experiencing.thanks a lot..really need ur help:(