+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here!!

luisalex

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2018
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
File Transfer...
28-05-2019
Med's Request
2-05-2019
What’s a pre-arrival letter?
A pre arrival letter states that an individual can already have access to Canada’s pre arrival services for new immigrants.

According to canada.ca :

You can get free in-person and online services, if:
  • we approved your permanent residence application
  • you’re currently outside Canada
  • you have one of these documents:
    • a letter from us saying you can get pre-arrival services
    • a confirmation of permanent residence letter
    • a passport request letter that indicates Permanent Resident visa issuance
    • a letter from us asking for your medical exam results
    • a single-entry permanent resident visa
    • a letter from us letting your know you can pick up your permanent resident visa

tung_nguyen

Dec 4, 2019
Anyone know how can I contact MVO (email, phones, fax,...)?
I sent my passport to finalize the application to VAC Tokyo last week, it reached Manila Visa Office last Monday and on the tracking site it still shows "under process".
I'm in urgent need to contact them since my flight to Canada is next week already.

tung_nguyen

Dec 4, 2019
Hello MVO-processed applicants,

Just an FYI, MVO seems to be a quick response office. 2-3 days turnaround time for email and passport processing.

Just sharing. :)
Hello, I come upon this reply of yours. May I ask what is the email address of MVO?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Hello kabayan!
Any updates po sa application nyo? 7.5months na ako but still no update since july. Emailed manila vo but didnt give me detailed informations

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Yes, I called IRCC yesterday and was informed that my file has been transferred to Manila. Yours is in Manila too?
Yep.. was transferred to MVO early December.. been looking at immitracker and it seems they stopped issuing PPR since end of Nov :( hope they start issuing it soon and we will be one of the lucky recipients ;)

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Yep.. was transferred to MVO early December.. been looking at immitracker and it seems they stopped issuing PPR since end of Nov :( hope they start issuing it soon and we will be one of the lucky recipients ;)
Yeah, I hope so :) Btw, I saw in one of your posts that your eligibility is passed. Did you call IRCC directly? I tried asking about my status yesterday, but the agent said they don't have access to files once they've been transferred to local VOs.

loree_2009

Star Member
Jun 27, 2009
Yeah, I hope so :) Btw, I saw in one of your posts that your eligibility is passed. Did you call IRCC directly? I tried asking about my status yesterday, but the agent said they don't have access to files once they've been transferred to local VOs.
Yep - I was provided that information by the agent I spoke with. I read alot from here as well that once your file is transferred to the local VO the agent can't see the status/details of your application anymore, but I think it really depends on the agent that you speak with. If you're lucky you'll get the ones that will not mind going the extra mile to help you out :) I suggest you request your gcms notes, in that way you'll get a better understanding how your application is progressing.

BTW, your application seems to be processing quickly, mine took more than 3 months before it got transferred to the LVO, so i think you should take it as a good sign..hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a wait *fingers crossed* :)

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Yep - I was provided that information by the agent I spoke with. I read alot from here as well that once your file is transferred to the local VO the agent can't see the status/details of your application anymore, but I think it really depends on the agent that you speak with. If you're lucky you'll get the ones that will not mind going the extra mile to help you out :) I suggest you request your gcms notes, in that way you'll get a better understanding how your application is progressing.

BTW, your application seems to be processing quickly, mine took more than 3 months before it got transferred to the LVO, so i think you should take it as a good sign..hopefully it wouldn't be too much of a wait *fingers crossed* :)
Lucky! I'll request gcms next month. I also raised a webform to Manila VO asking about my status. I hope they'll reply with some info.

Let me know if you get an update on your application! Best of luck to both of us :)

Reactions: loree_2009