+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here!!

Phil4:6

Dec 8, 2017
Did you contact CIC after 6 months?
What did they say about your application?

If you ask me, I would say you are going to get your PPR in a weeks time.
They are finalizing your application now and very likely that it has already been approved.

Good luck!

Im hoping and praying it will be ppr very soon, coz I want to be my wife and newborn kid already. And yup I drop one email telling them our situation and receive a reply that my application is in processing time.

Reactions: kristelgen

Yash17

Star Member
Sep 18, 2017
It doesn't impact to call them; just don't call too often. Perhaps order your GCMS notes too.
Hey buddy
After how long you got ppr ?
How long you have stucked at Manila LVO ?
I am at LVO Manila since 43 days and total 72 days in NA2.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hey buddy
After how long you got ppr ?
How long you have stucked at Manila LVO ?
I am at LVO Manila since 43 days and total 72 days in NA2.
My AOR to PPR was about 3 months. For my case, Manila LVO was really quick to proceed my application, if I remember correctly, 3 weeks to switch to IP2, then 3 days later PPR.

Reactions: kristelgen

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Hi,

Need help, anyone who comment to.my status, my aor last april 4,2017
And last update of my bgc status is last december 4 from in progress to we are processing your application,. Anyone guys who can tell me if how many days would it take to PPR?
Realy appreciated your reply
Godbless
I am under PNP- PR through express entry. Aor was received June 14 2017. My file says "they are processing background check" ever since. Any update?

Phil4:6

Dec 8, 2017
I am under PNP- PR through express entry. Aor was received June 14 2017. My file says "they are processing background check" ever since. Any update?

No other update since I receive new status under my bgc.. hope there will be more interesting updates very soon like ppr:)

Rose12

Dec 21, 2017
Hi,i rcvd my pre arrival 2 weeks ago is a good sign & what is the next?after rcvd my pre arrival it means my background chek is done?...thanks

mave5269

Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys,
Got the ppr mail and in it it was mentioned that we should let the visa office know if there was a change in health like pregnancy. So I sent an email to MVO letting them know about this very recent development.
I havent received a response yet.
Does anyone have an idea hoe long does it take to get a response from them?

Need to know because the 30 day window for submission of passports will close by the last week of Feb.

What can I do right now except waiting.

fapril2003

Apr 12, 2018
Guys, I think something is wrong with my application and i"m desparate. (see timeline below) I have contacted CIC in Canada and they say 12months is an average and being 11 months into this is normal. Reading from you guys, i feel something is wrong or we are in bin 13.
Timeline (2017):
May 23: Appl. sent
May 30: acknowledge by CIC
July 27: Letter to advise MIDI application (QC prov.) is now required and notice of transfer to Manila Visa Off. Sponsor accepted.
Aug 30: Request for CSQ, CEnomar, NBI and other documents.
Sept 18: All documents sent.
Jan 5: pre-arrival services announced
Jan 25: Request for Medical and stating that this was requested July 06 with no response from applicant (they used her email but not mine this time! and she missed that request!)
Jan 29: Medical results sent to Manila
Been waiting ever since, 11 months into process next week.
Anyone has tried the webform to get input from Manila?
Any help/advise will be very appreciated, Thx, god bless you.
Fred.

senggggg

Jul 13, 2018
After months of excruciating wait, PPR at last!

For those who are still waiting, you may contact CIO (but I don’t know the number). Mukhang di ina-update mga MyCIC Account naten pero may final decision na.

Good luck to all of us!

Hello, can you share your timeline?

senggggg

Jul 13, 2018
Guys, I think something is wrong with my application and i"m desparate. (see timeline below) I have contacted CIC in Canada and they say 12months is an average and being 11 months into this is normal. Reading from you guys, i feel something is wrong or we are in bin 13.
Timeline (2017):
May 23: Appl. sent
May 30: acknowledge by CIC
July 27: Letter to advise MIDI application (QC prov.) is now required and notice of transfer to Manila Visa Off. Sponsor accepted.
Aug 30: Request for CSQ, CEnomar, NBI and other documents.
Sept 18: All documents sent.
Jan 5: pre-arrival services announced
Jan 25: Request for Medical and stating that this was requested July 06 with no response from applicant (they used her email but not mine this time! and she missed that request!)
Jan 29: Medical results sent to Manila
Been waiting ever since, 11 months into process next week.
Anyone has tried the webform to get input from Manila?
Any help/advise will be very appreciated, Thx, god bless you.
Fred.

Hello any updates in your process? Maybe it got delayed because of the medical request. She should also check her email form time to time.