2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
heatspine said:
@ hello_kitty. you're a week ahead of me. again, what i noticed is that the tail end of the month talagang kumokonti ang in-issue. siguro dahil na-reach na ang quota for the month? i really don't know. puro hula lang tayo pero one thing is consistent ... na-issue pa rin sya kahit LATE. i think that is a lot to be desired for :)

i have my own angst. sino ba naman ang nde na maiinis? pero as much as possible i try to keep it to myself. posting negativity only add to the misery. as much as possible i try to keep level headed and just look at the other side of the coin. pero to each his own ika nga. some really need to vent out their frustration thru posting - pero let's not break each others spirit by spreading too many of it.

here's a new hobby of mine to keep me busy (as if my work itself is not enough to take my time). i tried sending out applications - kahit wala pang final date for landing (kasi nga wala pang visa). i try to feel the market and see if the cv and cover letter is enough to attract attention. after only 2 days of sending, may mga nag-reply na agad. sayang yung isa kailangan na kasi by mid-june (as if aabot naman ako) ... pero no regrets. it just shows na relevant yung qualification ko and another good thing is that my file is already with them and i'll just have to inform them once i landed so pag may job requirement ulit - i'm already on the line. one more thing that keeps me busy is knowing where i really wanted to land. i had vancouver deadfixed as my landing point pero that is surely changing seeing the job landscape kaya inclined na ako to go to the east side. Ayun, keep the hopes up fellow applicants - June is when the fun begins :)
@ heatspine
Thanks po sa feedback, especially re job opps in Vancouver vs the East. Yan rin po concern ko. Last time I was in Vancouver I checked job ads for my line of work, mas marami pa opening sa Manila sa totoo lang. haha! Kaloka. Sabi nga ng friend ko sa US, if all else fails, sa US na lang daw ako mag-work. Lol!

I agree rin po, re not spreading too much negativity hence I punctuate my post with something hopeful/optimistic as well. We just need to let off steam once in a while. I just try to do it with a hopeful note to keep up the spirits of those feeling less optimistic and reading our thread. hehe!

To all...
Si CEM I need to email to follow up if I don't get the passport next week, 'cause I have a pending trip plan in July/August (not in Canada) and would need my passport then (in case ipa-back and forth pa ni CEM yung passport between the two of us so that needs time), apart from my resignation plans. Kaya sana nga dumating na sya next week. =)

Good luck everyone!
badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
carabelli said:
seniors good day ,

ask ko lng, how and whats the best/convenient way in paying the RPRF fee...
I paid mine through bank draft. But manager's check might be faster to process. Sundan rin lang po yung amount stated in CEM's letter (no need to calculate exchange rate for the day when you're at the bank getting the draft/check). Merong cases kasi ang ni-follow nung payer eh yung exchange rate. CEM returned the check (kahit sobra sa quote yung payment). And the applicant had to get another one to pay RPRF.

Choice na rin nyo po if you pay in the peso amount they quoted or in the CDN amount they quoted in their letter.

Tapos when I got the draft from the bank, I just put it in an envelope, wrote my name and immigration file number on the envelope, sealed, then drop box at the embassy mailing room downstairs at the basement of RCBC (since the embassy was along the way from the bank).

badtmzaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
faithfully hopeful and rbganda, we are all on the same boat, even if at the moment most of us are struggling on how to deal with this draining delay... let us keep in mind that all of us here have just found a "home" where everyone can share what the rest is going through because we are going through the same things... kumbaga, para tayong nasa AA meeting dito tuwing pumupunta tayo ;D in a nutshell, SUPPORT GROUP na tayo halos kasi we turn to each other to validate our hopes and rationalize our fears... nakakalungkot ang ganito dahil very positive tayo dito... :'(

i understand rbganda's post... i get where she was coming from with her comment... sa panahon nga naman na malungkot ang thread dahil walang positive updates on visa and PPR releases, it requires a lot of energy for everyone to stay hopeful... so it must be the stress of waiting plus the tremendous effort to keep her head above the water of frustration that finally made her "snap"...

kumbaga, pare pareho lang naman tayong naghihintay dito at na fu-frustrate... hindi na siguro kailangan ma out-of-topic tayo at i bad mouth ang VO, their process and the decisions they make on applications... the truth is, TAYO ang gustong pumunta sa bansa nila... kung unfair man ang naging treatment nila sa mga MI1 applicants, they are struggling to make it right and we just need to trust that... bottomline is, we can only probably make a complaint to the minister on how unfair their "solution" to the overwhelming applicants under MI1 is being dealt with... hanggang ganon na lang muna ang kaya ng powers natin... it is not uncommon for most applicants to "fabricate" documents to make the application appear more presentable and acceptable to the visa office... ang importante ay ang klase ng taong nag a-apply... wag lang syang mamamatay tao :eek: at kung ang pakay lang naman nya sa canada ay gaya natin na mag try ng ibang kapalaran doon, i wish them well and send them my positive energy... saka hindi naman din nga tulog ang Diyos (sabi ni gary v hehehe...)

faithfully hopeful, you know i've always tried to lift your spirits up whenever you make "venting posts" (that's what i call posts coming from feelings of anger and frustration)... and you do make most of these posts in our thread... but i don't mind because i want you to know that these posts are also welcome here... ako man, may episodes din ako na in and out of lucidity ako baga :-\ hahahhaha! kaya naiintindihan kita... support group nga kasi tayo... probably rbganda just felt that you were posting too much of it and you need to understand that as well... her choice to not course this through a personal message is a choice we would have to respect -- and on your part -- forgive...

sabi ni oprah, FORGIVENESS IS GIVING UP THE HOPE THAT THE PAST COULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT... andyan na yan... nainis na si rbganda at na offend na si faithfully hopeful... there is much to learn from what happened here... i am not taking anyone's side... gusto ko lang, sabi nga ni ate ruffa gutierrez, PEACE :-*, PEACE :-*, PEACE :-* and LOVE ;D, LOVE ;D, LOVE ;D lang tayo dito... mas masarap maghintay ng naghahagikhikan kesa nag aasaran tayo hindi ba?

tama si heatspine, it is not unusual for the VO to skip a week, even two, then will again release visas... naubos na nga siguro ang naka alot na visa for the month, hence it will commence again in june... tapos na summer (sabi ni kuya kim) kaya abangan na ang pag ulan ng visa hehehehehe :p

alam na alam ko kakainis maghintay... pero promise, DADATING YAN... kaya para di mainip, tama si mimi, wag nyo munang isipin... pero utang na loob, magpa book na kayo kahit two or three weeks before your priority dates para makuha ninyo ang 1st time immigrant discount (dahil may alloted seats lang for these per flight)... dahil sigurado, bago visa validity nyo andyan na mga visa nyo... WALA PANG NA DENY NA PASADO NA SA MEDICAL AT LALONG LALO NA YUNG NAHINGI NA ANG PASSPORTS FOR VISA STAMPING NA GAYA NATIN... :-*

i claim nyo na din... ipamalita nyo na kung kelan ang alis ninyo... ako, february pa lang, apura na ako ng sagot na SEPTEMBER ang alis naming pamilya everytime may nagtatanong kung kelan kami mag migrate... sigurado na yan... kung meron may kakilala dito na kinuha na ang passports tapos biglang ibinalik ng walang visa at sinabihan na denied ang application, i dare you to come forward! hihihihi... ;D

sa mga dahan dahan nang nauubos ang settlement funds kakahintay, subukan nyo muna mag diet... tipid na, healthy pa hahahahaha! but seriously, iyon ang wala akong maipapayo kundi ang magkulong sa bahay at wag magkikilos... alam nyo naman, medyo magastos pag lumalabas... ::)

kaya please, let's stop the bickering and remind ourselves that we are all in this together... forgive each other and move on... sayang ang energy... let's keep positive and help each other to cope with the stress... kaya mag bati na kayo ha please ;D

badztmaru, i suggest you write a letter explaining to the CEM your predicament... inform them of your trip but make sure to stress the fact that it is more important to you that no further unnecessary delay on your visa release will result from your borrowing your passports...so kung ma de-delay lang ang pag stamp ng visa, i cancel mo na lang kamo ang trip mo, kahit na malaking salapi ang mawawala sa iyo (isulat mo din ito dapat hahahaha! promise!)... it is best they know that you have made plans... but try to sound apologetic for not anticipating that it would take this long for your passports to be returned to you (so you're killing two birds with one stone -- you're telling them that you are aware that you are bothering them by wanting your passports back but you are informing them as well that it is not in their usual procedure to keep passports with them for this long naman kasi dapat)...

next week may good news na yan ;D

God bless everyone!

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
God bless you even more canimmigrant for bringing balance into this forum. The words that you preached brings joy and ease to our weary hearts. May the Lord bless you with more wisdoms to impart. Thank you.

noelcezh

Jan 21, 2009
manila
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canimmigrant saludo ako saiyo!!! sa mga katulad kong naghihintay ng visa, nababagot, at naiinip at kung ano ano pang feelings normal lang yan sa ating lahat. wala naman nagbabawal kung anong klaseng feelings ang dapat nating maramdamam pero minsan nadadala na tayo ng sobrang emotion kaya maghinay hinay muna tayo remember (-) aura negative results.

katulad ng sinabi ko sa previous post ko MASWERTE TAYO DAHIL NALAMPASAN NA NATIN LAHAT NGAYON PA BA NAMAN TAYO MAGPAPATALO MALAPIT NA NATIN MAKUHA ANG ATING MGA VISA'S.

yung iba nga 6 or 7 months ng naghihintay ng kanilang mga visa at kasama na ako sa 7 months pero eto parin ako umaasa at nagdadasal na sana dumating na at alam ko na lahat tayo dito ganun ang ginagawa pero isa pang nakakapagpagaang ng pakiramdam at nandyan kayo na walang sawang nagbabasa sa mga hinaing ko, at solve na ako dun dahil kahit paano narereleased yun. sobrang thankful ako sa thread na to kasi hindi ka lang nakakapagreleased ng mga hinaing may mga nakikilala ka pang bagong kaibigan diba ang saya!!!. ;D ;D ;D

god is good all the time!!!! at hindi nagbabago yan dahil kahit mag iba ang oras, araw palaging mabuti at patuloy na gagabayan tayo ng DIYOS!!! Amen!!

kaya ang masasabi ko lang CANADA ikaw ang maghintay sa pagdating ko at sa pagdating naming lahat!!

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
canimmigrant said:

badztmaru, i suggest you write a letter explaining to the CEM your predicament... inform them of your trip but make sure to stress the fact that it is more important to you that no further unnecessary delay on your visa release will result from your borrowing your passports...so kung ma de-delay lang ang pag stamp ng visa, i cancel mo na lang kamo ang trip mo, kahit na malaking salapi ang mawawala sa iyo (isulat mo din ito dapat hahahaha! promise!)... it is best they know that you have made plans... but try to sound apologetic for not anticipating that it would take this long for your passports to be returned to you (so you're killing two birds with one stone -- you're telling them that you are aware that you are bothering them by wanting your passports back but you are informing them as well that it is not in their usual procedure to keep passports with them for this long naman kasi dapat)...

next week may good news na yan ;D

God bless everyone!
Hi canimmigrant!

Thank goodness we have the likes of you in this thread. Lol! I liked your last post (sana meron ding "like" icon this forum.. haha!), very brave too. hihi!

And yes, I will certainly take your words/advice into consideration if the visa doesn't arrive next week and then I go ahead and send a follow up to CEM. Salamat, and I also really appreciate your feedback po (and your funny entries in previous posts..lol). :)

To all...
Konting intay na lang po talaga. Lol! Kung wala lang akong trip plan or can't wait to resign already I would just continue with other tasks am busy with (which I have been, whether for Canada plans, for work, for home, etc) while also happily wait 'til July (anniversary of 2nd AOR that stated it takes the visa office 11 months to process apps) for the return of my passport. I look forward to my passport. Hay! haha!

God bless po sa ating lahat. Gasgas man or not (and I don't mean the passport lol :p ), darating talaga that passport. Bagal lang kasi. Lol!!

Happy waiting,
badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Good point, canimmigrant! may tanong lang ako sa lahat. Meron po bang mag aattend ng COA sa Monday, May 30? wala pa po akong PPR nor a Visa pero puede naman na daw mag attend, para matapos na. Sana may makasabay akong taga dito sa forum! hehehehe. Gud day po sa lahat! PEACE :D :D :D

carabelli

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
badtzmaru said:
I paid mine through bank draft. But manager's check might be faster to process. Sundan rin lang po yung amount stated in CEM's letter (no need to calculate exchange rate for the day when you're at the bank getting the draft/check). Merong cases kasi ang ni-follow nung payer eh yung exchange rate. CEM returned the check (kahit sobra sa quote yung payment). And the applicant had to get another one to pay RPRF.

Choice na rin nyo po if you pay in the peso amount they quoted or in the CDN amount they quoted in their letter.

Tapos when I got the draft from the bank, I just put it in an envelope, wrote my name and immigration file number on the envelope, sealed, then drop box at the embassy mailing room downstairs at the basement of RCBC (since the embassy was along the way from the bank).

badtmzaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

badtmzaru

thanks sa info

Breana/gandasia

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Med's Request
20 Sept. 2010
Med's Done....
04 & 14 Oct 2010, Sent last MR : 27 Oct. 2010
Passport Req..
31 Mar 2011 PP sent: 04 Apr 2011
KUDOS canimmigrant for that wonderful, color coded and star studded post!! Lol!! ;D ;D

Thank you to all who shared their landing experiences... You are all an inspiration to us!! ;D ;D

Faithfully hopeful chillax gurl!! Its healthy to vent our anger and frustrations from time to time pero pag lagi nakakarindi din. Minsan nakakatrigger talga ng bad emotions ng mga post mo, buti na lang me chocolates at sale ngayun ang Snickers at cadbury. 8) 8) 8)Try nyo nakakalift ng mood lalo na pag ganitong wala man lang update! :( wag lang sobra at baka tumaba kayo hehe :p :p

Anyhow, we understand you, sabi nga nila we are in the same boat. Feeling ko masyado ka lang talga nakafocus sa application mo.Try to have/go on with your life. Mag- unwind ka naman, manuod ka ng PoC showing pa or Kungfu Panda 2 3D na. :p :p

Remember pangarap nating maging NARS sa Canada pero kung nawawala na ang ating patience...,at nadepress.. baka tayo pa ang maging PATIENT sa psyche ward :-\ :-\ :-\ jowk!!

Being sad/pessimist is a habit.... so is being positive/HAppy!!

loki

Mar 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
09 Sept. 2010
Med's Done....
19 Sept 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20 Oct 2010 Visa Expiry 09 Sept 2011
Patience over our limitations is a virtue we need to survive in a world that is imperfect.
They say that every infant born into the world is an indication that God has not lost hope on humanity.
If your day did not turn out well today, do not fret. That is why God made tomorrows,
to give us another chance to correct our mistakes. God is patient with us all.
Why couldn’t we be the same to ourselves and to each other? Fr. Joel O. Jason

HAve a Blessed sunday! :) :) :)

heatspine

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
08-06-2010
Med's Request
02-09-2010
Med's Done....
06-10-2010
Passport Req..
24-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2011
LANDED..........
20-07-2011
@canimmigrant. pwede ka rin palang pastor ... :) tamang-tama ang sermon mo for today :) hehehehe

Lionheart

Star Member
Feb 25, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 10, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 08, 2010
Med's Request
July 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 13, 2010
Passport Req..
Oct. 20, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
in Gods time....
m2canada said:
oo nga sobrang tgal. hndi na ko nkakatulog sa gabi :( di na nga ako tumitingin sa post 6/26 kc nadedepress lang ako lalo... :(
payo lang po...habaan lang ang pasensya at paghihintay kasi darating at darating din mga visa na pinakahihintay ng lahat....

ganyan din ako noon..just keep your faith and make yourself busy for the preparation pagdating ng visa naku magraratle ka sa dami ng dapat iayos.....goodluck everyone...at Congrats sa lahat ng DM na at may visa na .......pray lang po tayo .... :) :) :) :) :) :D :D

tone

Feb 21, 2011
cammie26 said:
Hi! Good morning to all! Tuesday na naman tomorrow! Sana mag-DM na tau mga repapips!!! Have a blessed day ahead!
talagang dapat kanang mag DM bukas cammie.. di talagang pwedeng hindi... :D ;D :eek:

Pipoy

Star Member
Mar 22, 2011
sana 8-10 ang mag dm tomorrow para maka-catch-up dun sa last week na walang movement. Good Luck everyone.