25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
mimi0713 said:
ganun na lng tlga, paradigm-shifting at ng di tayo maloka :( from a pessimist's point of view---the glass is half-empty, to the optimist---its half full........... :D :D :D :D
correct! positive lang tayo... though i agree, they should not prohibit us from asking about the status of our passports...

i just like to share a very insightful talk i had with my already canadian sister-in-law... i told her about our blog... how we all are at our wit's end wanting to bombard the VO with our inquiries... she understands why we are doing this but explained to me that this is how people in canada are... isang sabi lang daw, kung ano ang sinabi sa iyo, iyun ang gagawin nila...

sya mismo ang tagal daw nya nasanay sa ganon... like she told me when they paid in full for their car as they were going back home after getting their citizenship, ang sabi lang daw just leave your check with us and you will receive your documents through mail... yung kasama nya na cousin nila na nagbabakasyon, kinulit daw sya ng kinulit na pwede ba yon na ni wala man lang acknowledgement of receipt of payment etc. etc.... sabi daw nya, eh kasi yun ang sinabi, na iwan lang ang check and they will just mail everything back as soon as they can manage it... kasi matagal na daw sya non doon at nasanay na sya na talagang ganon ang mga canadians... minimal answers baga... true enough, after a week, the car company mailed the release of mortgage, receipt etc. etc. to her...

what i'm saying is, without trying to sound condescending, ganon ang culture nila... they tell you once and hope you trust that... now, dito sa atin, nasa culture din natin na mag confirm... sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood kay vice ganda, ito actually ang isa sa mga main topic ng jokes nya... ie, vice: "miss, pahingi ngang medium size nitong t-shirt" vendor: "para sa inyo po?" vice:"hindi, para sa IYO kasi kahit di kita kilala, gusto kita ibili ng t-shirt!" LOL :p

this is of course mega OA... but in a nutshell, that is the truth actually... nagtanong tayo, sinagot tayo, tapos tatanong na naman tayo... mukhang di nila ugali to get into details... unless nga makulitan na lang sa atin at maging mean na sila... na experience ko kasi din ito sa CNO... kinulit ko ng kinulit ang CNO bakit yung pinadala na RPN assessment form sa akin ay through regular mail, samantalang ang iba eh through email lang... after two inquiries, sinagot ako na hindi through email pinadala yung forms ko because i already have an existing RN assessment application (which they sent to me through email) dun lang ako tumigil... sa isip isip ko, hindi pa kasi dinetalye sa akin nung una pa lang... after talking to my sis-in-law, dun ko na realize that it is because that is probably not how they are lang talaga... they trust their system and they expect everyone else to trust it as well...

kasi tayong mga pinoy, iba tayo... masyado tayong sanay na wala tayong tiwala sa systema ng government at mga offices natin here... we are used to always looking out for ourselves... na tipong pag di tayo kumilos on our own, walang mangyayari sa mga nilalakad natin kung aasa lang tayo sa mga protocols in place... it is not uncommon for us to hear of stories about important correspondence from the VO not getting to us because of the crappy postal service we have... ang mali ng VO is they gave us this 90-day timeline... pero kung babasahin naman nga natin, nakalagay lang doon that they will do their best lang... with the matching warning nga TO NOT MAKE PLANS of moving to canada until we are in possession of our visas...

ako kasi tapos na sa galit, nasa rationalization stage na ako... at sayang nga ang energy... dagdag pa sa wrinkles ko na inaapura ko nga ng pigil ng hindi ko na kailanganin si botox MUNA ;D... so i'm just sharing my thoughts, hoping this would ease some of our pagka bagot and agony in waiting... it is something to think about... pag dating natin doon, we need to adapt to their culture and get used to these types of replies... kaya easy lang tayo... wala sanang abutan na paulitin pa mag medical dahil lang sa bagal nila mag process... sabi nga sa isang thread, this will not only be unfair but unprofessional as well on the VO's part...

so let's bombard the heavens instead with our prayers... walang hindi nakukuha sa dasal... promise! ;D

goodnight everyone! goodluck to all of us ;D

badtzmaru

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
2ND AOR - 12 JULY 2010
Med's Request
16 SEPT 2010
Passport Req..
22 NOV 2010
VISA ISSUED...
07 JUN 2011
canimmigrant said:
correct! positive lang tayo... though i agree, they should not prohibit us from asking about the status of our passports...

i just like to share a very insightful talk i had with my already canadian sister-in-law... i told her about our blog... how we all are at our wit's end wanting to bombard the VO with our inquiries... she understands why we are doing this but explained to me that this is how people in canada are... isang sabi lang daw, kung ano ang sinabi sa iyo, iyun ang gagawin nila...

sya mismo ang tagal daw nya nasanay sa ganon... like she told me when they paid in full for their car as they were going back home after getting their citizenship, ang sabi lang daw just leave your check with us and you will receive your documents through mail... yung kasama nya na cousin nila na nagbabakasyon, kinulit daw sya ng kinulit na pwede ba yon na ni wala man lang acknowledgement of receipt of payment etc. etc.... sabi daw nya, eh kasi yun ang sinabi, na iwan lang ang check and they will just mail everything back as soon as they can manage it... kasi matagal na daw sya non doon at nasanay na sya na talagang ganon ang mga canadians... minimal answers baga... true enough, after a week, the car company mailed the release of mortgage, receipt etc. etc. to her...

what i'm saying is, without trying to sound condescending, ganon ang culture nila... they tell you once and hope you trust that... now, dito sa atin, nasa culture din natin na mag confirm... sa mga hindi pa nakakapanood kay vice ganda, ito actually ang isa sa mga main topic ng jokes nya... ie, vice: "miss, pahingi ngang medium size nitong t-shirt" vendor: "para sa inyo po?" vice:"hindi, para sa IYO kasi kahit di kita kilala, gusto kita ibili ng t-shirt!" LOL :p

this is of course mega OA... but in a nutshell, that is the truth actually... nagtanong tayo, sinagot tayo, tapos tatanong na naman tayo... mukhang di nila ugali to get into details... unless nga makulitan na lang sa atin at maging mean na sila... na experience ko kasi din ito sa CNO... kinulit ko ng kinulit ang CNO bakit yung pinadala na RPN assessment form sa akin ay through regular mail, samantalang ang iba eh through email lang... after two inquiries, sinagot ako na hindi through email pinadala yung forms ko because i already have an existing RN assessment application (which they sent to me through email) dun lang ako tumigil... sa isip isip ko, hindi pa kasi dinetalye sa akin nung una pa lang... after talking to my sis-in-law, dun ko na realize that it is because that is probably not how they are lang talaga... they trust their system and they expect everyone else to trust it as well...

kasi tayong mga pinoy, iba tayo... masyado tayong sanay na wala tayong tiwala sa systema ng government at mga offices natin here... we are used to always looking out for ourselves... na tipong pag di tayo kumilos on our own, walang mangyayari sa mga nilalakad natin kung aasa lang tayo sa mga protocols in place... it is not uncommon for us to hear of stories about important correspondence from the VO not getting to us because of the crappy postal service we have... ang mali ng VO is they gave us this 90-day timeline... pero kung babasahin naman nga natin, nakalagay lang doon that they will do their best lang... with the matching warning nga TO NOT MAKE PLANS of moving to canada until we are in possession of our visas...

ako kasi tapos na sa galit, nasa rationalization stage na ako... at sayang nga ang energy... dagdag pa sa wrinkles ko na inaapura ko nga ng pigil ng hindi ko na kailanganin si botox MUNA ;D... so i'm just sharing my thoughts, hoping this would ease some of our pagka bagot and agony in waiting... it is something to think about... pag dating natin doon, we need to adapt to their culture and get used to these types of replies... kaya easy lang tayo... wala sanang abutan na paulitin pa mag medical dahil lang sa bagal nila mag process... sabi nga sa isang thread, this will not only be unfair but unprofessional as well on the VO's part...

so let's bombard the heavens instead with our prayers... walang hindi nakukuha sa dasal... promise! ;D

goodnight everyone! goodluck to all of us ;D

Ahehe! Well said canimmigrant! :) Ganon nga po culture sa west. Just like when they say a meeting or what not is scheduled at 8, it's scheduled at 8 capisce? No Filipino time k? Lol.

And to all.......

First off, congrats again to the latest batch/es here who got a DM on their app status. Me, am still optimistic that I'll be receiving that visa in the time I expect it, given what we've been reading here so far. At least we know na talagang sunod-sunod na issuance na yan, right?

Though I understand how some have started to feel impatient already. Weird nga naman kasi talaga having a passport left at the embassy (or any embassy for that matter) for more than 3 months. Iba kasi yung statement saying "applications processed in this office take an average of x number of days or months" vs "..we will make our best efforts to return the passport to you in 90 days". But then look at the brighter side, better that the passport's with them already than otherwise. hehehe! ;D

And I've started to feel now na short na talaga time left ko sa Pinas now that I know I'll be getting that visa soon (May or June, July latest expected).. waaah!!! :( Mabilis sobra ang panahon these days, next thing you know, once you have your visa, mangangandarapa ka na getting the rest of your tasks rolling before flying out of Pinas. Hay! My stuff are ready for packing already. Lol! Mga booking booking, seminars, etc na lang left to do. I look forward to resigning from work too. If there's one good reason for me to be inip for my visa, that would be it, to finally know when my last day of work would be. hahaha! :p

Anyhoo, medyo out of topic but might be relevant to some: I just received the refund of the app fee for my first FSW app from CEM last Maundy Thursday, delivered by Air21 courier collect. Good enough to pay for the one way ticket to Canada. hehe! Took about 3-4 months from when they gave me notice of their receipt of my request for application withdrawal (notice stating to expect the refund in 90 days). The FSW app I withdrew was under the Simplified Application Process (submitted in late 2007), not FSW38 or later (the one on which am waiting my visa for). So apart from our own assumptions, based on this, mukha naman CEM is following timelines. Therefore patience na lang talaga po at darating na rin our visas. Okies? hehehehe! 8)

As usual, best of luck to all. :)

badtzmaru/HelloKitty_Catnip

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
Nice one canimmigrant ;)

Breana/gandasia

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 April 2010
Med's Request
20 Sept. 2010
Med's Done....
04 & 14 Oct 2010, Sent last MR : 27 Oct. 2010
Passport Req..
31 Mar 2011 PP sent: 04 Apr 2011
Canimmigrant psyche nurse ka din?? :p :p mukang master mo na ang rationalization at therapeutic techniques eh hehe ;D ;D ;D wish ko lang ganyan na din ako mag-isip. :D

Anyhow, it is also healthy to release anger and frustrations from time to time.....hayy hirap kasi mag- antay.

jack***

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-24-2010
Doc's Request.
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
25-08-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
in process...
LANDED..........
waiting.. wishing end of march or 1st week april
Nice rationalization canimmigrant! You're right, we must divert our attention to other things while waiting for our visas... there's a perfect time for everything... right now Im busy reviewing for IELTS, I will take ielts again on May 7, expired na rin kasi and I need it for RN licensing.... To all of us, lets be productive na lang while waiting, there are many things to do, and positive vibes palagi! Haay.. Im so glad I can read all of your thoughts... Thank you again guys! God Bless us all!

sirempe

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mimi0713 said:
YES!!!!!!! confirmed yan sa COA ;) ;) bon voyage! bienvenue au Canada!
@Mimi

kung pwede mag land anywhere,

di ba for for time immigrant dapat dumaan sa immigration sa vancouver or toronto?
may immigration ba sa alberta? nova scotia? etc? sabi sa CIIP vancouver lang at toronto? totoo ba ito? help please. di pa ako naka attend ng COA

sirempe

Star Member
Aug 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seniors help naman

may nag mention sa akin kung di ako nagkakamali na pag nag land ka sa Alberta they will ask you to go back to Vancouver o toronto kasi nandoon ang immigration officer to verify your documents. (totoo ba ito o nagkamali ako) please help. I plan kasi to land directly sa Edmonton. Siguro naman may immigration officer sa Edmonton.

tulong naman sa mga naka atend ng COA

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
canimmigrant----->very well said! ang hirap lng nga espelengin nila ha, mas mahirap pa sa pinakamahirap na French word :D :D sabi doon sa COA, we (new immigrants ::)) should not pretend that we know everything or understand everything when talking to a true blue Canadian, coz its also their culture not to give u valuable info unless u ask for it, one example by SIR KRIS KLEMM when we had our COA seminar, is when u enroll in a particular school u should ask if they have bursaries/scholarships applicable to ur circumstance coz they will never tell u unless u ask...ganon sila katipid sa ENglish nila :eek: :eek: :eek: so unlike us na kahit hirap mag straight English masyadong mahaba ang script just to be sure we convey/get the info we need to have or share with. so sana, if they dont want us to bombard them with repetitive inquiries, nag issue na lng sila ng official statement regarding this matter, professional naman tayong lahat dito, we can understand, pasado naman IELTS level natin di ba :D :D :D :D i just feel sorry for those working abroad, those who have resigned earlier and those whose kids stopped schooling because of this visa issuance turning haywire :( :( :( :( ang laki ng nawala sa kanila ha...i just pray that telling them this oft-cited cliche PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, at least VISA na lng hintay natin, etc..... would do the trick...i really do...LOKI's post is pure fact, and I do empathize with the people paddling on that same canoe.
and yes, you're right! PRAYERS move mountains, nothing can be truer!!! this roller coaster ride of waiting is, indeed, making us more prayerful persons, di ba? lets PUSH (PRAY UNCEASINGLY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sirempe----> yan ang di ko alam, sori talaga, cant be of help on that question :( :( maybe all planes bound for any province has to stop either in Toronto or Vancouver whichever is nearer and the immigration officers are there to do the final interviews...then it goes anywhere na....di tlga ako sure d2. i didn't bother to ask kasi TORONTO ang destination ko :-[ :-[

mimi0713

Feb 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
AOR Received.
11-03-2010
Med's Request
23-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-11-10
sirempe said:
seniors help naman

may nag mention sa akin kung di ako nagkakamali na pag nag land ka sa Alberta they will ask you to go back to Vancouver o toronto kasi nandoon ang immigration officer to verify your documents. (totoo ba ito o nagkamali ako) please help. I plan kasi to land directly sa Edmonton. Siguro naman may immigration officer sa Edmonton.

try to send an email to KRIS KLEMM at this email address: coamanila@iom.int

he assured us of assistance to our inquiries...

gethsemane24

Apr 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 21, 2009
Med's Request
Aug. 26, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 11, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Nov. 8, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
Good morning guys! LET'S START OUR PRAYER BRIGADE NOW!!! So that this won't be our battle anymore, but HEAVEN'S... :)

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
should i expect an AOR from CEM if I sent additional docs and RPRF? they asked for it kasi and i sent it almost a month ago and still havent heard anything from them yet

ladyk

Jan 5, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-10
AOR Received.
05-01-11
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Feb 1, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 11, 2011
Passport Req..
Apr. 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Apr. 27, 2011/ rcvd.: May 11
LANDED..........
June 2011
sirempe said:
seniors help naman

Hi, i'm a post june 26 applicant. Passports sent to CEM on April 19 (accdg to our PPR, it will take them around a month before we receive them back).
I've explored/inquired about the topic of landing: you will land first in international airports in either toronto or vancouver, then you will take domestic/connecting flights to your destination. There are no direct flights to other provinces.

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
quami said:
should i expect an AOR from CEM if I sent additional docs and RPRF? they asked for it kasi and i sent it almost a month ago and still havent heard anything from them yet

in my case as FSW applicant I didnt rcv any confirmation if they rcv my addtl doc & RPRF. Just wait for the medical request for the next stage.

Btw, as PNP did u submit proof of fund?!? is it part of your complete docs?

thanks

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
rslcanada said:
in my case as FSW applicant I didnt rcv any confirmation if they rcv my addtl doc & RPRF. Just wait for the medical request for the next stage.

Btw, as PNP did u submit proof of fund?!? is it part of your complete docs?

thanks
hi! employer driven kasi ung PNP ko.. di required ung funds