+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MANILA V.O. ~~ done with MEDICALS and waiting for PPR (passport request)

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
gocanadalorraine said:
hi faithfully hopeful, were just human its sometimes ok to feel that way.. actually i have a colleague shes a post june applicant she had her MR last sat and based on the time frame nila within 2 mons she will have her visa na.. ambivalent ang feelings i started to feel bitter, and i pray n sana i guide ako ni Lord s feelings ko, coz i feel guilty.. actually last sunday nung binalita nya un s akin para bgala ako nadepress tlga, cgro we have d right nmn its not being selfish or they cannot say meron p mas grabe s atin ang situation.. they promised as to have 6 to 12 mons processing and now were hanging and we dont know til when.. considering nasa MI 2 din ang NOC ko.. its really devastating ??? ??? ??? :'( :'(

ako i think these feelings rooted bec of my expectations thats why i feel so disappointed... LIFE MUST GO ON FOR US.. now i am considering to apply to other country temporarily.. d natin hawak kapalaran natin s canada dream natin.. it hurts that we cant do nothing but to wait and wait and wait.. but hey... there are lot oppurtunities pa.. so for now lets grab it. and in Gods perfect time will have our winter wonderland live sin canada.. ;)
it is really unfair, to put it in small, simple words... you are entitled to feel the way you are feeling... napaka unprofessional to say the least ang ginagawa nila sa pre june applicants na naiwan... at nakakainis ang situation, kahit na hindi ka naman sa tao naiinis, nakakainis pa din at naunahan ka pa kumbaga... kaya ok lang yan faithfully hopeful... at least you have the courage to admit and write down what most of the people in this thread, including me, feel... kahit nasa finish line na ako, nalulungkot pa din ako para sa inyo... kaya inaapura ko pagdadasal para din sa inyo... dahil injustice ito sa totoo lang... kaso nga, victims of circumstances tayo dito... i believe that in the grand scheme of things, we are just where God wants us to be, if we trust in Him...

pero ako nga ay naniniwala na kayong mga na medical na ay kasama sa priority list... hanggang walang MR, it is short of saying hindi pa na process ang application nyo... since na medical na kayo, you have been processed already... that is written sa website nila... formality na nga lang ang medicals na yan... unless meron kang hepa B or aids naman teka ibang usapan yon :eek:...

so let's all keep praying... hindi pwedeng walang effect ang prayers natin... my mom always says, prayers of strangers are most powerful... so let's pray for each other...

rslcanada, masabi ko lang... if you want to get your citizenship sa canada, you should have and accumulated stay of THREE years WITHIN THE FIRST FOUR YEARS from landing... kasi sabi mo you intend to just land and go back after two years di ba?... kasi dito daw madaming nalilito... akala basta three years accumulated stay pwede mag apply as citizen... dapat the three years should be within the first four years na mag land ka daw... please correct me if i'm wrong pero so far two migration lawyers na nagsabi nyan (pero sa friends ko lang din naman nalaman)...

again, let's keep all our hopes up blogmates!!! dadating din si PPR ;D

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
i just want to say my farewell... I give up...
My 1st application is a failure and so this one...

Maybe tlgang hindi para sa akin ang canada...tama na...gusto ko na magmove on...

Ung nkatanggap ng PPR na coworker ko,siya din ung nagsabi na bilib siya sa akin at di ko pa daw ginigive up ang canada..ang sagot ko sa kanya noon, i believe, canada is for me, and i am for canada... Pero mali pla ako...

Thank you sa lahat ng nagbigay ng lakas ng loob sa akin for the past 6months...but this time is hardest time of my life..i give up my canadian dream...wishing you all the best guys...

I also ask for my sister's apology for i am a failure...that she can go home anytime now,for i am giving up canada...di cia umuuwi kc gusto niya pag dumating ako doon andun cia,to help me find jobs and other financial matters..maybe im not that lucky...i can't help but cry..kc andaming nagsacrifice for this application..for what?...for nothing..im really hurting...and if God is listening right now, have mercy to people who are on this forum...applicants of pre june.....please don't let them, be on the edge of the cliff.. Where everything seems hopeless...kgya ng nangyayari sa akin... Slmat po.

Good bye guys and all i can say is thank you to all who gave their time and support...

rslcanada

Jan 7, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2010
Doc's Request.
06-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd) Ecas In Process 28-09-2010
File Transfer...
16-04-2010
Med's Request
04-10-2010 received in mail
Med's Done....
09-10(Oct)-2010 @ CT,USA
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30'11; PP sent June 9/ rcvd by CIC June 14,2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 20 & DM/received PP June 28, 2011
LANDED..........
August 7, 2011 via Winnipeg, MB stayed for 2wks & be back on July 2012
canimmigrant.... cge check ko mga bagay na yan. thanks!

faithfully hopeful.... ano ka ba?!? you just applied last march 2010 what more yung yr 2005. dont give up! faithfully hopeful ka nga e!
get busy na lang pra ma divert attention mo.... this May may bi bingo cgurado satin ok.

Yes! I always pray for us!

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
faithfully hopeful said:

Maybe tlgang hindi para sa akin ang canada...tama na...gusto ko na magmove on...

Ung nkatanggap ng PPR na coworker ko,siya din ung nagsabi na bilib siya sa akin at di ko pa daw ginigive up ang canada..ang sagot ko sa kanya noon, i believe, canada is for me, and i am for canada... Pero mali pla ako...

Thank you sa lahat ng nagbigay ng lakas ng loob sa akin for the past 6months...but this time is hardest time of my life..i give up my canadian dream...wishing you all the best guys...

I also ask for my sister's apology for i am a failure...that she can go home anytime now,for i am giving up canada...di cia umuuwi kc gusto niya pag dumating ako doon andun cia,to help me find jobs and other financial matters..maybe im not that lucky...i can't help but cry..kc andaming nagsacrifice for this application..for what?...for nothing..im really hurting...and if God is listening right now, have mercy to people who are on this forum...applicants of pre june.....please don't let them, be on the edge of the cliff.. Where everything seems hopeless...kgya ng nangyayari sa akin... Slmat po.

Good bye guys and all i can say is thank you to all who gave their time and support...
faithfullyhopeful, You know what, we are in the balance world, trials, happiness, and vice-versa. Now, God made this challenge for us, even me, I did not expect that I had infected with PTB after I had my VERY IMPORTANT medical exam (undergone medication for 6 mons), ang canada medical exam ko pa, na we have annual medical sa hospital with Negative results of my xray and etc. Bakit didto pa sa canada medical ko, and I know God has its purpose for us, each lives we have now. Hindi naman cguro malupit si Lord na He will leave us. As He said, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.

All we have to do is to thank Him and never, never questions God's will and plans for us. We shouldnt be controlled with our expectations in life, move on and make things right. Lets be happy for those who received their PPR nor visa right now.

PATIENCE IS NOT THE ABILITY TO WAIT, BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE GOOD THINGS WHILE WAITING.

cheers!

moiraseoul

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
15-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
Med's Request
28-10-2010
Med's Done....
12-11-2010
Passport Req..
Now na pleaseee
VISA ISSUED...
ASAP Lord Have Mercy
AMEN . . .as long as yung thread ng pre june na waiting for visa is moving it means we who did medicals & waiting for PPR still has hope

tama si canimmigrant however one looks at it is we are at a stage na processing is done . . .the fact that our follow-up ds month was issued with a different reply than the one posted by ilovejhaha ( baka kc shes waiting 4 medical pa ) means na di applicable sa atin ang above reply

kaya faithfullyhopeful . . .keep the faith burning AJA ! we are here on the same boat praying for each other

baka nga ds week may bibinggo nga kc di naman every tuesday lang releasing ng PPRs dr were cases na naemail on other days . . .so let's continue wd d 9pm prayer brigade please :)

jc_rain

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-10
AOR Received.
16-06-10
File Transfer...
22-06-10
Med's Done....
19-11-10
Passport Req..
31-05-11
VISA ISSUED...
18-07-11
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time...
faithfully hopeful said:

This is for you faithfully hopeful and to all of us who are almost losing hope...

"When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit."

LET'S KEEP THE FAITH!!!

gocanadalorraine

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-01-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2011
LANDED..........
08-10-2011
faithfully hopeful..dont give up kung s karera malayo n tinakbo natin besides sama sama tau, were on the same boat d k nagiisa.. Its ok to pause but never quit.. and to all other forum mates here thank u for all the support and encouragement nakakatuwa para tau isa family dito n nagpapalakas ng loob ng isat isa... may God bless you more and more.. :)

trxcis

Star Member
Mar 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-10
File Transfer...
14-04-10
Med's Request
09-11-10
Med's Done....
04-02-11 (w/ rpt CXR)
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
faithfully hopeful, kaya may mga forums na ganito para may venue tayong lahat to vent out all our concerns and anxieties habang naghihintay tayo ng visa. i just like to let you know that almost everybody's as frustrated as you are. But everybody has to hang tough until makuha natin yung pinaka- aasam nating visa. Hindi ka naman nag-iisa eh! Keep your head up!! good luck you you and to all of us!!

paulina

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
3152 / 3113
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
AOR Received.
29-07-10 2nd AOR
Med's Request
07-11-10
Med's Done....
08-12-10
Passport Req..
30-05-11
faithfully hopeful it is normal to feel pain and sorrow. never give up. halos magkasunod lang tayo ng medicals. May mga moments din ako when I feel down at parang walang nangyayari. Every time I read the threads, discussions and forums dito ay medyo lumalakas ang loob ko. Keep the faith alive, pangalan mo pa lang ay punong puno ng pag asa. Breath fresh air, rest and relax....smile and pray... kaya natin iyan...

gocanadalorraine

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-01-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2011
LANDED..........
08-10-2011
snakeyes2010 said:
faithfullyhopeful, You know what, we are in the balance world, trials, happiness, and vice-versa. Now, God made this challenge for us, even me, I did not expect that I had infected with PTB after I had my VERY IMPORTANT medical exam (undergone medication for 6 mons), ang canada medical exam ko pa, na we have annual medical sa hospital with Negative results of my xray and etc. Bakit didto pa sa canada medical ko, and I know God has its purpose for us, each lives we have now. Hindi naman cguro malupit si Lord na He will leave us. As He said, HE WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOR FORSAKE YOU.

All we have to do is to thank Him and never, never questions God's will and plans for us. We shouldnt be controlled with our expectations in life, move on and make things right. Lets be happy for those who received their PPR nor visa right now.

PATIENCE IS NOT THE ABILITY TO WAIT, BUT THE ABILITY TO MAKE GOOD THINGS WHILE WAITING.

cheers!
hi snake eyes thats an inspiring one.. :) lets keep on praying nad hoping guys n ds week or ds month meron maka received ng PPR para mabuhayan tau ng loob.. parang gsto ko tlga tanungin mga taga M V.O kung wen nila irelease.. hahaha. kaso puro generic reply lang nmn ang bnbgay nila.. if we only knew kung kelan, cgro mas magiging panatag tau.. =)

quami

Mar 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 Mar 2011
Nomination.....
Dec 2010
AOR Received.
28 Mar 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
23 June 2011
Med's Done....
04 July 2011
Passport Req..
22 Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
17 Oct 2011
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2011
snakeyes2010 said:
maybe the process would take 1-3 mons for singapore nurse application, and with 2 years contract.
What do think guys?
go for it :) walang kasiguraduhan how long it will take bago ka maapprove sa canada.. sayang ang chances mo of working abroad..

tunafest

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
January 28, 2010
File Transfer...
February 4, 2010
Med's Request
October 27,2010
Med's Done....
November 08, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 30, 2011 Passport Sent.....: June 06, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 19, 2011 thanks God!
LANDED..........
Sept.18, 2011
Guys! tama kayo, palakasin natin loob ni faithfullyhopeful. may great plans si Lord kung bakit nasa pinas pa tayo.

kaya keep on praying!!! pakasawa tayo dito sa pinas habang nasa sariling bansa pa tayo kasi mami-miss din natin ang pinas... pagdating natin sa canada puro work tayo one to sawa!!!

we are stiil lucky!!

God bless us!!!
:) :) :) :) :) :)

snakeyes2010

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2009
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
AOR Received.
23-03-2010
File Transfer...
24-04-2010
Med's Request
4-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
In Gods Perfect Time
LANDED..........
In Gods Perfect Time
Pals, Wish ko at least one Visa Officer will log and read these thread, :D and I know through this, we can touch their hearts, ;).

PPR - Pray, Pray Religiously

Bingo! sino kaya mag-PPR everyday. :-* :-* :-*

GOD BLESS!

gocanadalorraine

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
PHILIPPINES
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
File Transfer...
06-01-2010
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
24-11-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2011
LANDED..........
08-10-2011
snakeyes2010 said:
Pals, Wish ko at least one Visa Officer will log and read these thread, :D and I know through this, we can touch their hearts, ;).

PPR - Pray, Pray Religiously

Bingo! sino kaya mag-PPR everyday. :-* :-* :-*

GOD BLESS!
hi snakeyes nice one ha! PPR-- pray pray religiously.. ;D

imah

Apr 6, 2011
faithfully hopeful, according to our agency, the visa could be given even a month before your medical expires. Hindi pa tapos ang laban. As long na bayad na natin ang visa clearance and even up to landing fee, we will go to canada. Dont loose hope. It is the only thing that we have. Since we are having our 9 pm prayer brigade, tuloy lang natin. Have faith, sabi nga sa bible, a faith as small as mustard seed can move mountain. Hold on lang. Andito naman tayo to pray for each other.