+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
February 2011 - snow storm

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
HAD MY INTERVIEW TODAY, AND IT WAS APPROVED! TO GOD BE THE GLORY! GOD BLESS EVERYONE!

ariannecat

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2011
AOR Received.
01-03-2011
Med's Done....
07-12-2010
Passport Req..
09-03-2011
hi good day, ask ko lng po sa mga naexperience na mainterview sa cem, what are the questions they asked u?and un io po ba nginterview is white?how did the interview goes?tnx po :)

pop_princess

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila-Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 23, 2011
AOR Received.
April 27, 2011
File Transfer...
March 22, 2011
Med's Done....
February 07, 2011
Passport Req..
April 27, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
July 27, 2011
LANDED..........
August 03, 2011
I also need ur help guys. My partner and i got married in Canada this year. I opted not to change my last name. My question is: my green passport will expire next year, if they would ask for the red passport i need to renew my old one. Do i have to change my marital status? From single to married? Also they need marriage certificate. I do have one but i am not sure if they are going to honor this one, as same sex marriage is not legal here in the Philippines ??? Confused! Any answer will be greatly appreciated! Super thanks! ;)

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
congrats kefert

pop_princess said:
I also need ur help guys. My partner and i got married in Canada this year. I opted not to change my last name. My question is: my green passport will expire next year, if they would ask for the red passport i need to renew my old one. Do i have to change my marital status? From single to married? Also they need marriage certificate. I do have one but i am not sure if they are going to honor this one, as same sex marriage is not legal here in the Philippines ??? Confused! Any answer will be greatly appreciated! Super thanks! ;)
they want Red passport puwede ka na mga papalit ng RED passport yong lang kase tinatangap nila .. regarding status mo try to consult lawyer.. lawyer ko http://www.jordanbattista.com/biography_MICHAEL_BATTISTA.htm magaling hehehe

Dec 9, 2009
Hi,

I am thinking of applying for a TRV before I apply for a family class visa. My conjugal partner who is a PR will sponsor me.

Question: In the TRV application form, when asked for the marital status, should I select "common law" or "single"?

Thanks in advance!

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
punky_brewster said:
Hi,

I am thinking of applying for a TRV before I apply for a family class visa. My conjugal partner who is a PR will sponsor me.

Question: In the TRV application form, when asked for the marital status, should I select "common law" or "single"?

Thanks in advance!
As far as you are concerned, what is your status?

myquieheart

Nov 18, 2010
Hi guys, i also applied with a common-law partner.... i just wanted to know...how about the medical...is it true that during the Physical assessment there will also be an IE for the ladies...just to make sure that something already happened between the 2 of you....just clarifying...thanks...any info you could provide would be great....m-f po.....

thanks..... ;)

kefert

Mar 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 19, 2010
AOR Received.
Sept. 3, 2010
Interview........
April 4, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept. 18m 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2011
LANDED..........
JUNE 2011
Got my visa via DHL! To God be the Glory! Goodluck everyone!

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
kefert said:
Got my visa via DHL! To God be the Glory! Goodluck everyone!
San ka sa Canada?

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
punky_brewster said:
Hi,

Thanks in advance!
Hello,
Are you now in Canada? How long you been together with your partner? At least 1 year you been together before it will be considered as common law.

Thank you

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
raniloc said:
Ask ko lang.. how long CPC will process the application?? They received our application Feb. 16, 2011. Until now wala pa rin kaming makitang info sa ECAS upon checking. How do we know na na process na nila at na approve yung sponsorship ng partner ko?? :( :(
I'll give you a flow based on my application as CONJUGAL PARTNERSHIP:

CPC will process your partner's paper for 2-3 months (depending on the situation). With this time, your partner will be investigated with regards to his/ her income, work (from a view that he/she could support you once you arrived here in Canada) and criminal records history as well. If your partner satisfies then CPC Officer will approved your partner's paper. CPC will forward the papers to the VISA Office where you're residing.
That's the time also you will received a mail from the VISA OFFICE informing that they received your application and they will contact you for more documents needed. In the same paper, the IMMIGRATION FILE # is found, this is to be used in checking your application thru E-CAS.

That's all for now. Kindly give me feedback as soon as these things I've mentioned above are happening already.

Goodluck and God Bless :D

vinz

Star Member
Jun 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 7, 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb. 15, 2009
Med's Request
Dec. 10, 2009
Med's Done....
April 5, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
June 10, 2010
Re: Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Fe

akire22 said:
Hi all,

i am not sure if I'm in the right thread to post or something but I have a question about same sex partnership immigration laws in canada. Anyway, here's my situation:

I am currently a US resident but a Filipino citizen. I have a gf in the Philippines and since US immigration laws suck, I am looking at the option of moving to Canada and most certainly bringin my gf. I am not sure which Visa options we have to migrate to Canada.

As of now, my only knowledge is we/I can apply for skilled worker visa. We are both college graduate and a few years of work experience in IT.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Hi there,
It's quite complicated your situation for now. If I were you, you might process yourself first to move here in Canada and from then you can request your gf to come to Canada after.
Thank you

pop_princess said:
You have to declare that you’re married here in Canada; regardless the laws in the Philippines since you’re staying here in Canada. Same Sex Marriage is legal in Canada and Philippines should respect with that. What is your immigration status now? If you’re a Foreign Temporary Worker (FTW) then applying for Spousal this could be a problem later on. Since you’re married before you renew your passport.
You might ask for an Immigration Lawyer for another opinion.

embopj

Aug 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
November 2010 Approve
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010
LANDED..........
Vinz thank you for replying sa mga questions nila, sana naman mga basa muna sila before mga question kase minsan parehas lang mga tanong nila hehehehe..