+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Manila Philippines Time line - Conjugal Partner - Male to Male, Female to Female

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
waiting sa biyaya ng Panginoon
Steph C said:
They didn't request any additional documents from us. I was expecting it because of the Conjugal application. But it was pretty straightforward. They did ask for the Advisory on Marriage which they ask of most people if they didn't already submit that or a CENOMAR.

you are so lucky, how i wish we have the same luck but ofcourse we have different types of situations. Anyway, congrats. Im just so sad that it's taking time to get it all done.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
simatar said:
you are so lucky, how i wish we have the same luck but ofcourse we have different types of situations. Anyway, congrats. Im just so sad that it's taking time to get it all done.
If they asked you for a medical it should mean you're almost done. When & where did you complete your medical? Have you heard from them? You should check to make sure the doctor forwarded your medical to the Embassy. Did you order your GCMS notes yet?

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
If they asked you for a medical it should mean you're almost done. When & where did you complete your medical? Have you heard from them? You should check to make sure the doctor forwarded your medical to the Embassy. Did you order your GCMS notes yet?
my partner did his medical last march 1, 2013 at st lukes medical clinic in manila. after that, i got a letter dated march 6, 2013 that we should submit additional documents for more evidences.. We submitted it on april 22, 2013 and until now i havent heard anything from them. I have order GCMS notes recently, if im not mistaken it was last may 22,2013 when i ordered it. It says that it will take 31 days to process it. How would i know if the doctor forwarded the medical of my partner?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
simatar said:
my partner did his medical last march 1, 2013 at st lukes medical clinic in manila. after that, i got a letter dated march 6, 2013 that we should submit additional documents for more evidences.. We submitted it on april 22, 2013 and until now i havent heard anything from them. I have order GCMS notes recently, if im not mistaken it was last may 22,2013 when i ordered it. It says that it will take 31 days to process it. How would i know if the doctor forwarded the medical of my partner?
You will have to phone the doctor and ask for the day that the medical file was transfered. At some point it should show up on your ECAS. I find it really weird that they asked you for another medical, then asked for more documents. Usually a medical means you're approved, but the request for documents suggest they need more proof.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
You will have to phone the doctor and ask for the day that the medical file was transfered. At some point it should show up on your ECAS. I find it really weird that they asked you for another medical, then asked for more documents. Usually a medical means you're approved, but the request for documents suggest they need more proof.

Yes they asked for more proof coz they said they are still not satisfied. thats why i submitted recent pictures, phone bills, insurance, letters including testimonial letters, etc.
As of now, i dont know whats gonna be the verdict. (sigh)

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Your GCMS notes will give you the info. If they are still unsure they would schedule an interview. I think your MP could give you a quicker response if they agreed to check on your case. Why do you think they are seeing red flags?

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
Your GCMS notes will give you the info. If they are still unsure they would schedule an interview. I think your MP could give you a quicker response if they agreed to check on your case. Why do you think they are seeing red flags?

how long would i received the result in gcms notes? coz i think 31 days. i will only ask my mp after m 1 year (june 12, 2013).

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
simatar said:
how long would i received the result in gcms notes? coz i think 31 days. i will only ask my mp after m 1 year (june 12, 2013).
Yeah, it's 31 days. The MP actually doesn't HAVE to help you until after 14 months since your Sponsor Approval. That's in October.. But if you ask them they can help you now.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
Yeah, it's 31 days. The MP actually doesn't HAVE to help you until after 14 months since your Sponsor Approval. That's in October.. But if you ask them they can help you now.
when u ordered gcms notes? what does it say? did it help?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
simatar said:
when u ordered gcms notes? what does it say? did it help?
Yeah, it really helped. Because the immigration officer makes notes on the last few pages. I could read what they thought about our relationship and exactly why they agree it's genuine and what parts of our application were helpful. From those I saw that we had been approved and interview waived.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Steph C said:
Yeah, it really helped. Because the immigration officer makes notes on the last few pages. I could read what they thought about our relationship and exactly why they agree it's genuine and what parts of our application were helpful. From those I saw that we had been approved and interview waived.
thanks steph. all i have to do by now is just to patiently await for the result and pray harder. i really appreciate your immediate response for every questions that i asked of you.

VINTA

Star Member
Jul 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
They didn't request any additional documents from us. I was expecting it because of the Conjugal application. But it was pretty straightforward. They did ask for the Advisory on Marriage which they ask of most people if they didn't already submit that or a CENOMAR.
HI STEPH,

HOW ARE YA? I AM WAITING FOR THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS LETTER THAT CEM WILL BE ASKING US TO COMPLY WITH . SINCE MY PARTNER HAD HIS PPR AND RPRF REQUEST LAST MAY 22ND WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY WOULD ASK FOR MORE DOCS IF WE ALREADY SUBMITTED THE MOST RELEVANT EVIDENCES OF OUR CONJUGAL RELATIONSHIP? HERE ARE THE DOCUMENTS WE HAD SUBMITTED SINCE THE BEGINNING OF OUR APPLICATION :

List of Documents

1. Refusal Letter from Canadian Embassy Manila
2. Copy of Passport
3. Application Forms
a. Generic Application Form IMM 0008
b. Schedule A Background/Declaration IMM5669
c. Additional Family Information IMM5406
d. Spouse/Partner Questionnaire IMM5490
e. Use of Representative IMM5476
f. Medical Report Section A
g. SPONSOR'S APPLICATION KIT
4. 9 Copies of Photo
5. Proof of Relationship to Sponsor (Chronological Order)
6. Additional Supporting Documents and Photos
a. Boarding passes
b. hotel receipts
c. vouchers
d. snail mails
e. screen shots of video calls (facetime)

7. 200 Photos

8. SPONSOR'S Proof of Visit to the Philippines
a. Passport with Entry and Exit Stamp
b. Boarding Pass
c. Electronic Ticket

9. 14 Correspondence Letter with Copy of ID:

10. Last Will
11. 4 Statutory Declaration

12. Personal Documents
a. Copy of Postal ID
b. Copy of Cedula
c. Original Copy of Birth Certificate
d. Original Copy of CENOMAR
e. Original Copy of NBI Clearance
13. Copy of Transaction Forms (Remittance)
14. Mabini Express Certification & Transaction Report (Remittance)
15. Copy of Insurance Policies (BOTH PARTIES HAS EACH NAME AS BENEFICIARIES)

16. Bank Certification of Joint Account IN PHILIPPINES and joint credit card IN CANADA
17. Purchase Agreement/ joint ownership
18. Phone bills
19. VIBER (sms communication from the start)

If they would still ask for more, I can only send them the same documents but the up to date ones.

I hope they wont ask for any addtl documents more so we could have the visa ASAP. :'(

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Hey, it sounds good. Visitor's visa denial is proof of barrier to same-sex marriage. I guess the last issue is how often did you visit and how much time have you spent together.. I guess will be obvious in your proof. I think that would be the deciding factor as everything else looks good.

simatar

Jun 17, 2010
CANADA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MANILA
VISA ISSUED...
Hi steph c

is it okay if my partner's cellphone number has been changed? coz he lost his phone and his sim car was only a prepaid. My problem is that, in my phone bills that i have submitted to the immigration ..i've been calling that lost number of his. would it be a problem?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
I guess it's not ideal but what can you do.. we also had a number change, he had another number in 2007 on our skype records and we had no way to prove it was him. I think they will just take your word on that.