Med's Done....
04-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2013 with Appendix A
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect TIME...
hello everyone....my passport and my kids passports including my Canadian sons passport are with CEM since August 2013...our medicals have expired also...tried to do some inquiry a couple of times but just automated response....one time i check on E-CAS it says application received and medicals received...but now nothing is showing up...we are on the 12 month...i am very frustrated with whats going on coz others are just getting there VISAS in a few months...

PAGASA

Jan 19, 2013
cruise said:
hi Pagasa,

Not even a generic automated reply that your file has been queued? I will email this Saturday as that is the day I am officially over the 14 months normal processing time for Manila. I will post the response if I get any.
Hi! Mp said it is on queue...question is for how long? :)
I hope you will get a positive reply from them. Please give us hope!:D

Thanks.

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
Im over 14 months, applied sept 2012, my passport has been at the embassy since june 2013, the last time we herd that they are just waiting for my background check to comeback...untill then were still waiting. In gods perfect time, lets keep our faith guys☺

cruise

Jul 16, 2012
hi Veeyay,

to whom did you hear that they are just checking your background? Was this from an email response by the embassy? So your passports has been with the Canadian embassy in Manila for 8 months now? That is insane.

veeyay

Mar 15, 2013
cruise said:
hi Veeyay,

to whom did you hear that they are just checking your background? Was this from an email response by the embassy? So your passports has been with the Canadian embassy in Manila for 8 months now? That is insane.
On our 14th month last january 2014 my husband went to the MP and asked for help, they sent an email to cem, then after a day they replied That they are just waiting for background check to comeback, waiting is really frustrating, cant do nothing about it though, were running out of patience too, faith is all we got right now.