+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mandatory certification of Software Engineers, SINP (Saskatchewan) EE ?

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
namenotfound said:
Can we apply for
International Skilled Workers - Occupations In-Demand 500 0
?
No, it's already fulled

vraghun

Sep 4, 2014
Hi, Is there anybody here from NOC 2173 who applied to APEGS for a license ?

Please help me with the details. I have already checked in their website but I'm looking for someone who has already applied and their Progress.

Thanks,

avneet01

May 31, 2017
My noc is 2173 and I want to apply for SINP PNP. Could u pls let me know if WES document by document evaluation will work for acquiring SINP license and also can you elaborate on the below points which are required for ISP certification. Thanks in advance.
Overall Requirement

• Appropriate mastery of the CIPS Body of Knowledge (BOK);
  • Adherence to the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct;
  • Demonstrated knowledge of the Code of Ethics
  • CIPS Membership (Note: One can apply for the I.S.P. designation without being a CIPS member, but active membership must be held in order to hold and use the I.S.P. designation);
  • Provide detailed and descriptive employer or client references covering the two years preceding the application. The employer or client needs to be able to comment on your competence and confirm your work history over the last 24 months. The reference should be in a similar or higher professional level to you and cannot be someone who report to you.
  • A minimum of 1000 hours of professional work experience during the 12 months prior to submitting the application.
  • Application Fees

avneet01

May 31, 2017
To both above questions, the answer is No. People apply for NOC 2171, 73 and 74 all the time, a lot of them are in EE as well as were in FSWP 2014 or for that matter CEC in 2014. None of them needed this. So probably it is only a requirement of SK
My noc is 2173 and I want to apply for SINP PNP. Could u pls let me know if WES document by document evaluation will work for acquiring SINP license and also can you elaborate on the below points which are required for ISP certification. Thanks in advance.
Overall Requirement

• CIPS Membership (Note: One can apply for the I.S.P. designation without being a CIPS member, but active membership must be held in order to hold and use the I.S.P. designation);
  • Provide detailed and descriptive employer or client references covering the two years preceding the application. The employer or client needs to be able to comment on your competence and confirm your work history over the last 24 months. The reference should be in a similar or higher professional level to you and cannot be someone who report to you.
  • A minimum of 1000 hours of professional work experience during the 12 months prior to submitting the application.
  • Application Fees

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Overall Requirement

• Application Fees
I have almost no specific knowledge of SINP process so i can't comment on that. But in general the WES evaluation should be enough.

ruka

Apr 7, 2008
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10/02/2010 (old)
Doc's Request.
16/04/2010 (old)
AOR Received.
11/08/2010 (old)
File Transfer...
20/04/2010 (old)
Hi,
I am having a CRS score of about 390. NOC 2173. I am unable to apply under FSW or OINP due to low CRS. Thinking of going for SINP.
Before applying what are the things I need to get done
IELTS
Do I have to get both Education credential assesment (ECA from WES) and also another certification ?
And how long are these certificates valid for the migration
Thanks