+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAGIC JACK

S

shibuya

Link: http://www.canadianmagicjack.ca/services.html

Buy this product for $50 if u r just landing to do formalities and come back. You can connect with various employers since u have a Canadian number thru magic jack and employers will not call u if they find u r out of Canada. You can give many telephonic interviews and make plans to relocate if u get a good offer.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
hello All,

Thanks for the Info.

I am using this since last year, and it is working great.

the annual renewal charges are 20 CAD every year, and you can call in canada and US all provinces, all land and mobile lines with no cost.

Regards
Londonqtr

thebeast184

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2011
Calgary, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App
AOR Received.
FEB 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted w App
Med's Request
Aug 2012
Med's Done....
Sep 2012
Passport Req..
Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 2012
LANDED..........
JAN 2013
Here is the real website where you can get it:

http://www.magicjack.com/9/areacodes.asp

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
My IP-phone is $30/month, with 'unlimited calling' to over sixty [60] countries [& growing]... it has a 'local' Toronto No. & I can carry it everywhere as well & do the same 60 nations wide free calling wherever there's Wi-Fi... Uh yes, it also comes with all the calling features [caller ID, Voice Mail, Call Forwarding, Call Waiting, Conference Calling etc.] - for free...

Generally am having a ball... it's been a wise/cheap business tool as I have to do a couple of international calls everyday. Viva Canada -- and bye-bye to the erstwhile large monthly invoices!

I just replaced my Magic Jack with this one!

Qorax

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear Qorax, can you please provide us with the brand name of your IP-Phone? and details how to get this service?

Thanks

Youskal

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
youskal said:
Dear Qorax, can you please provide us with the brand name of your IP-Phone? and details how to get this service?

Thanks

Youskal
-If u r in the GTA, pls meet me & I could set-it-up for u.
-If u r in any of the 38 countries where they have a rep office, I could direct someone to touch-base with u.
-Send me a PM for the details, if u desire.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qorax|PHONE
Cheapest Homephone & Internet bundle

Hi guys,

Having received numerous PMs & responding individually, I chose to post the details here:

Yes, I'm using this Homephone & Internet [bundle package] - and found it awesome.

For $29.99 a month - you get a "Toronto No." (or of any Canadian province where u r residing), which calls 'unlimited' Local & Long-Distance the entire North America [Canada & US] AND calls 60 other countries for FREE. Some of which are India, UK, Australia, China, Singapore etc. (full list below). And all "Calling Features" come FREE too. Moreover, most of my friends are using it (some since 1999) & none has any complains... I too find its call quality 'exceptional'.

Besides, for another $37[/color] a month - you get a "High-Speed Internet Modem/Router" which has 'unlimited' data... yes - No Caps whatsoever. Has 6 Mbps speed and is Wi-Fi... any no. of computers in the home... any amount of Data usage. Thus the total bundle price comes to $66.99 per month only.

Off course you can only take the Homephone Plan alone [for 29.99/month]... but, what the heck, this Internet Plan [$37/month] is too good as well. The nearest internet plan from Bell or Rogers come for $55.99/month... and that too has a 'cap' or under a 'fair-share' policy!!! While the nearest Homephone Plan from Bell or Rogers also come for $55.99++, but without International Calling !

HERE IS THE DETAILS:

The Homephone

Monthly Charges
A 'local' telephone (call everywhere in Canada & the US - unlimited) and also make 'unlimited' calls to more than 60 countries...
for only $29.99 / month
!!!
- Save over your current phone service
- Replaces traditional Local & Long-distance service
- It is better than Vonage (which is limited to only 3000 calls a month)
- And off course cheaper than Rogers & Bell et all

Included Features
As part of the standard price, all possible features are FREE !!!
- Unlimited Local & Long-Distance Calling / Receiving
- Unlimited International Calling / Receiving (to over 60 countries - list below)
- Local Phone Number
- Or Teleport Your Existing Phone Number
- Online Account Management
- Voice Mail
- Call Forwarding
Call Forwarding: No Answer
Call Forwarding: Busy
Call Forwarding: Always
Call Forwarding: Call Blasting
- Caller ID
- Call Return: Last Number Redial
- Call Waiting
- Speed Dial
- Faxing Capabilities
- Accessories
- Two-line Capabilities

Calling Destinations
Get unlimited calling to over Sixty (60) destinations (and growing!) - for FREE

Standard basic destinations, without being called 'Long-Distance':
(1)Canada, (2)U.S., (3)Puerto Rico
Both, Landline & Cellphone destinations:
(4)China, (5)Guam, (6)Hong Kong, (7)India, (8)Singapore, (9)Thailand, (10)Virgin Islands [US]
Landline destinations:
(11)Andorra, (12)Argentina, (13)Australia, (14)Austria, (15)Belgium, (16)Brazil, (17)Brunei, (18)Darassalam, (19)Bulgaria, (20)Chile, (21)Colombia, (22)Croatia, (23)Cyprus, (24)Czech Republic, (25)Denmark, (26)Estonia, (27)Finland, (28)France, (29)Germany, (30)Greece, (31)Guadeloupe, (32)Hungary, (33)Iceland, (34)Ireland, (35)Israel, (36)Italy, (37)Japan, (38)Latvia, (39)Luxembourg, (40)Malaysia, (41)Martinique, (42)Mexico, (43)Monaco, (44)Netherlands, (45)New Zealand, (46)Norway, (47)Panama, (48)Peru, (49)Poland, (50)Portugal, (51)Romania, (52)Russia, (53)Slovakia, (54)Slovenia, (55)South Korea, (56)Spain, (57)Sweden, (58)Switzerland, (59)Taiwan, (60)Turkey, (61)United Kingdom, (62)Venezuela

Bundle it with Internet
Total Bundle Price : $66.99 / month
- 6 Mbps Speed
- 'Unlimited' data... No Caps
- Modem & Router
- Go Wi-Fi... use unlimited computers in the home

Promotion Offer:
Till 31st July 2011, u get all accessories 'nearly' FREE

The Accessories are Modem/Router & ATP Adapter -- which costs $114 approx [one time buy]. Till this month end -- they are "Refunding" $100 as a promotion offer, thus your entire eqpt. costs are only $14.

Thus, if u r looking for the 'best' Homephone & Internet Plan, I guess this one blows them all out. And if u already have an existing plan from Bell or Rogers & the like, I still believe it calls for a "change" asap !

If u need any further clarifications pls be free to touch-base me...
Ppl in Toronto can come-over to my place & use it as much as u desire... And it can be set-up for u as well...

Qorax

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2009
Dear Qorax

Im a little confused, should I choose windmobile or homophone for landline telephone and internet. Is there a difference? I want a cheap service. Where do I get homphone from. (just to note, that I wont be using the long distance call because my family is in iran).

mavrick09in

Sep 23, 2011
thx for the revert. any idea which mobile connection is the best which includes unlimited incoming n outgoing calls plus calling to india. I heard wind has the best deal. wil be landing in toronto. kindly reply