+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

made mistake to fill up form please advice

confused123

Nov 10, 2011
Dear all,
I am new here and really need some advice. Here is my case.
My wife sponsored me and our application was already sent to CPC-M and waiting for sponsorship approval. Right now I found that when I filled up the form Schedule A, I made a mistake. I visited canada once. Then this year in july I applied for the student visa and got rejected. When I fill up the form, the question have you been refused for any visa by mistake I checked no. Bcause I filled up the form before I applied for the visa and totally forgot to correct this. Now I found that I made a big mistake.
Please advice me what can I do? Is there any way I can correct my form and send them back? Will it make any problem? By the way we are married for six an half years and for both of us this is the first marriage, we have two kids. Our visa office is singapore.
I really totally confused what should I do now. Please advice me.
Thanks

Kedeisha

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can wait until ur file reaches signapore and then send them an updated copy of that form with a letter explaining the error

Suresh123

Jan 15, 2012
Hi there, So did they reply to you or anything about the mistake you made...i think i am on the same page where i made this mistake i am not sure what they will do to my application.. if you could please share on how they reacted on a mistake like this that would be appreciated. Thank you

dadaem

Aug 16, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2011
Med's Done....
Nov 8, 2011
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 24, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 17, 2012
LANDED..........
July 31, 2012
Suresh123 said:
Hi there, So did they reply to you or anything about the mistake you made...i think i am on the same page where i made this mistake i am not sure what they will do to my application.. if you could please share on how they reacted on a mistake like this that would be appreciated. Thank you
I think it will be better if you will contact Case Processing Center in Mississauga. They will give you the best advise. It's better to correct the error early because it might cause a delay on your application. They also return applications if there are errors that need to be corrected.