+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Made a mistake, EE profile was cancelled

ayesha_llk2

Aug 11, 2020
Hello

While adding NOCs for my job+primary I was confused between two NOCs for my primary job (the one with 1+ year experience) which is also ofcourse the primary NOC I am applying in. My mistake was I was making the changes live in the profile while research online.
In the end I thought I had added same NOC for both job and primary but it wasnt same. and since this job is the only one with 1+ year (2.5 to be exact) and other jobs are 6~8 months the profile categorized as not qualified for EE.
I realize I can make another profile, but I am wondering if this will have an issue going forward. Will they compare with the previous profile and consider it an issue if the same job has different NOC's in both profiles?
I have realized that the NOC I chose for the job was wrong and the primary was correct, and going forward I would like to keep the current primary as the job NOC as well.

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Hello

While adding NOCs for my job+primary I was confused between two NOCs for my primary job (the one with 1+ year experience) which is also ofcourse the primary NOC I am applying in. My mistake was I was making the changes live in the profile while research online.
In the end I thought I had added same NOC for both job and primary but it wasnt same. and since this job is the only one with 1+ year (2.5 to be exact) and other jobs are 6~8 months the profile categorized as not qualified for EE.
I realize I can make another profile, but I am wondering if this will have an issue going forward. Will they compare with the previous profile and consider it an issue if the same job has different NOC's in both profiles?
I have realized that the NOC I chose for the job was wrong and the primary was correct, and going forward I would like to keep the current primary as the job NOC as well.
No, there won't be any issues in creating a new profile and they will not compare it with your old profile.

Reactions: ayesha_llk2

Sam_4321

Star Member
Apr 23, 2020
Hey there, guys I have a similar question.

I created an EE profile and there was a slight mistake that instead of my title being Accounts Officer I wrote Account Officer, misspelled it and inadvertently missed the "s". And made the same mistake with another title missing "s". However, that profile is expired and in the new one I created, I corrected the mistake.

The question here is would it have any negative consequences going forward?
As the NOC code was okay a slight spelling mistake.

Pl. answer

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
Hey there, guys I have a similar question.

I created an EE profile and there was a slight mistake that instead of my title being Accounts Officer I wrote Account Officer, misspelled it and inadvertently missed the "s". And made the same mistake with another title missing "s". However, that profile is expired and in the new one I created, I corrected the mistake.

The question here is would it have any negative consequences going forward?
As the NOC code was okay a slight spelling mistake.

Pl. answer
This should be fine as I cannot even think of scenario where it will negatively affect you.