+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Lymph node TB issues in Medical exam checkup after ITA

kmlprt

Sep 17, 2018
hello everyone,

I got my ITA in September 5th draw. After that when I went through the medical exam- i got diagnosed with extra pulmonary TB (only in lymph nodes and not contagious)- and I'd be taking medicines for 6 months. I can submit my application by 5 November. But because of this condition, should I proceed the submission of PR application? Rest all my documents are ready and clear. If someone has a similar experience please inform what did you do ? If I submit my application now, does ]IRCC gives enough time to be properly cured and keep the application in hold or it rejects the application with medical inadmissibility. Please provide any insight in this matter , on how to proceed with my application now.

smang

Jan 4, 2020
hello everyone,

I got my ITA in September 5th draw. After that when I went through the medical exam- i got diagnosed with extra pulmonary TB (only in lymph nodes and not contagious)- and I'd be taking medicines for 6 months. I can submit my application by 5 November. But because of this condition, should I proceed the submission of PR application? Rest all my documents are ready and clear. If someone has a similar experience please inform what did you do ? If I submit my application now, does ]IRCC gives enough time to be properly cured and keep the application in hold or it rejects the application with medical inadmissibility. Please provide any insight in this matter , on how to proceed with my application now.
Hello, Please let me know how you handled this situation? Did you clear the medical?