xxx
Med's Done....
xxx
Interview........
19-2-2013
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Mr PRESIDENT said:
True university sealed envelop is not required for mi3 applicants just a certified ( notarized ) copy of the degree is good enough. But no degree along with transcripts is no good
I'm feeling relaxed after this post as lot of people are talking about university sealed envelops and it was not mentioned in the checklist when I was preparing my documents. I thought I have made a mistake by not enclosing papers in sealed envelops.

I have sent notarized copies of transcripts and degrees/diplomas.

Guys please let me know if Karachi University and Govt. college of Technology Karachi diplomas/degrees can be verified online. I have asked this question before but no one replied :(

omee

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
CANVINCHENG said:
Dear Omee,

Its strange and really shocking news for you, but just wondering are you sure you got a refusal letter? or they only sent you a request for additional docs? As far as i know once an application has reached a VO, the VO shouldn't deny a case outright. I mean, they should have at least asked you to provide what they require and not just simply reject a case without even asking the availability of once credential!! :eek: :eek:

Correct me if i am wrong but that is my understanding as to the essence of having our files checked by CIC prior to forwarding it to respective VO's.

In that case, if it is a refusal letter - I guess its just right to make a dispute regarding this matter.

This is really quite disturbing....i'm worried.. ??? ??? :-\ :-\
Yup its a refusal letter . today i also sent them transcript evaluation report (the same transcript which i have submitted with my application) of my husband done by canadian educational organization in Jan 2012. In which they accepted it and declared equivalent to Canadian degree and also granted exemption in majority of the professional qualification papers.

In refusal letter VO has instance that he is not able to find that its a master degree trasncript .

let see what will happen

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
omee said:
Yup its a refusal letter . today i also sent them transcript evaluation report (the same transcript which i have submitted with my application) of my husband done by canadian educational organization in Jan 2012. In which they accepted it and declared equivalent to Canadian degree and also granted exemption in majority of the professional qualification papers.

In refusal letter VO has instance that he is not able to find that its a master degree trasncript .

let see what will happen
Immigration officer working on your application at LVO is probably a hard headed dumb ass . Getting a lenient immigration officer to work on your application is a luck.

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
omee said:
Applied in : July 2011
PER : October 2011
Second lin : 7 Jun 20123

Dear OMEE,

Ask QORAX here in this forum. He is an expert on all matters.

Give it a try.

Cheers,

TA

Stuart74

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
IELTS Request
With Docs
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-05-2012 - MEDICALS arrived at LVO 23rd May 2012. MEDICALS RECEIVED ECAS Line added 28th June 2012. DECISION MADE ADDED 15th July 2012!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 :D
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012 :D
LANDED..........
07-02-2013
omee said:

let see what will happen
Good luck Omee, looks as if you have a strong case for a file review.
Stuart

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
Mr. Engineer,

You may be right, an MBA from a non recognized university may not fetch the required points. AFAIK, only IBA and LUMS MBAs are recognized.

A friend's husband had his MBA from Preston university and their consultant asked them not to present it to gain points.

I think initially, at the CIC stage, they just went along and awarded them points for MBA, but later in the BG checks, they discovered that the MBA came from an unrecognized university, they revoked the awarded points.

Just my .02.

Cheers,

TA

ryanomil

Aug 30, 2011
Cambridge
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2012
Doc's Request.
sent with app
AOR Received.
LVO don't be silly
IELTS Request
Band 8.5
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
03/07/2012 3rd Line 23/07/2012
Passport Req..
09/09/2012 DM made as well 09/09/2012
Stuart74 said:
Good luck Omee, looks as if you have a strong case for a file review.
Stuart
Agreed, Good luck Omee and everyone else for some positive news today.

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
omee said:

let see what will happen
It is indeed disturbing for a MI-3 applicant to face such situation at the VO level. If you send them "Notary Public Certified" photocopies of the MBA degree and transcript evaluation report by canadian educational organization, every thing will be hopefully okay. Wish you best of luck. :)
Don't give up 8) 8)

omee

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
tania1810 said:
Mr. Engineer,

You may be right, an MBA from a non recognized university may not fetch the required points. AFAIK, only IBA and LUMS MBAs are recognized.

A friend's husband had his MBA from Preston university and their consultant asked them not to present it to gain points.

I think initially, at the CIC stage, they just went along and awarded them points for MBA, but later in the BG checks, they discovered that the MBA came from an unrecognized university, they revoked the awarded points.

Just my .02.

Cheers,

TA
This is not the case all the qualifications that has been recognized by HEC is acceptable to CIC or any VO . My brother in law relocate last year in Canada and he got an MBA degree from SZABIST which has been accepted by LVO .

Optimist22222

Dec 7, 2011
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 28, 2017
tania1810 said:
Mr. Engineer,

Just my .02.

Cheers,

TA
Tania!
IBA and LUMS are indeed good institutions. That doesn't mean that the degrees of Karachi University, Punjab University, Quaid e Azam University, Peshawar University and other universities across the country are not recognized, which is not the case. CIC recognize degrees of all genuine institutions for immigration purpose (not for job purpose).

Mr PRESIDENT

Mar 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 sep 2011
AOR Received.
18 dec 2011
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
Coming soon
Med's Done....
Coming soon
Interview........
They don't want to mess with me
Passport Req..
Coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
Coming soon
LANDED..........
Get ready canada I am coming soon
omee said:
This is not the case all the qualifications that has been recognized by HEC is acceptable to CIC or any VO . My brother in law relocate last year in Canada and he got an MBA degree from SZABIST which has been accepted by LVO .
True I think your case was also effected by VO not believing the relationship of your relative in Canada to you .

watchingagain

May 18, 2012
tania1810 said:
Mr. Engineer,

Just my .02.

Cheers,

TA
Concerned recognition for Higher Education credentials i.e MBA / BBA is entirely depending upon confirmation from HEC-Islamabad, so, it can be verified recognized institutions on HEC website.

Anyway, would you please let me know your time-line?
I am also intended to apply under NOC 7215 ( Supervisor Carpentry ) from July 1st 2012, if no change from now onward.

Kind Regards

aba2011

Dec 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
26-10-2011
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not yet received
Med's Request
17/07/2012 --- Remedical Request: 12/03/2014
Med's Done....
Received by LVO on 14/08/2012
Interview........
Waived.............
Passport Req..
19-03-2014 AND Decision Made: 10-04-2014
Dear Seniors,

I have confusion about the CHC reply to my case update enquiry. I cannot understand; is the BGC by LVO on my application has been completed or still some are balance which are going to take place within the next 1 month. Please refer to the reply as follow:

From: re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca [mailto:re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:56 PM

Subject: RE:
Good afternoon,
This application has been reviewed by an immigration officer and determined to have met the Selection criteria for immigration to Canada.
The next steps in processing should take place within the next month. This should include the issuance of medical forms.
We will be in contact in due course.
Yours sincerely,
JMR
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

Stuart74

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
England
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2011
AOR Received.
10-01-2012
IELTS Request
With Docs
File Transfer...
23-04-2012
Med's Request
03-05-2012
Med's Done....
09-05-2012 - MEDICALS arrived at LVO 23rd May 2012. MEDICALS RECEIVED ECAS Line added 28th June 2012. DECISION MADE ADDED 15th July 2012!!
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2012 :D
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2012 :D
LANDED..........
07-02-2013
aba2011 said:
Dear Seniors,

I have confusion about the CHC reply to my case update enquiry. I cannot understand; is the BGC by LVO on my application has been completed or still some are balance which are going to take place within the next 1 month. Please refer to the reply as follow:

From: re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca [mailto:re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca]
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 7:56 PM

Subject: RE:
Good afternoon,
This application has been reviewed by an immigration officer and determined to have met the Selection criteria for immigration to Canada.
The next steps in processing should take place within the next month. This should include the issuance of medical forms.
We will be in contact in due course.
Yours sincerely,
JMR
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada
www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca
Hi Aba
We received the same letter, basically the way I had it explained was that they have fully checked the paperwork and employment references and have found them to all be in order for the process to continue, subject to Medicals and Security Checks your file would be approved, but it doesn't mean you have been approved as yet. This is how I had it explained by my Attorney, Hope this helps.
Regards
Stuart