ECAS Status: IN Process

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear forum members i received the following email in the response of my inquiry to LVO , i am feeling its not normal , please help me
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry. Be advised that:

the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed. Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter. You were sent this AOR letter on March 21 which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. If an interview or background enquiries are required, processing will be much longer and it is not possible to provide an estimate at this stage.

We will contact you as soon as we are ready to proceed to the next stage of processing or if we need additional documents and/or information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
Whiteknight101 said:
Dear MI3 applicants
We fall under a definate limit of applicants I.e 500 per noc
We are not like a junk of applications collected with out any restrictions
July applicant 2011 will definately get MR ,pprf etc before July( if there are non issues in back ground checks and proof of funds)
i agree :)

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
Mr.Engineer said:
Dear forum members i received the following email in the response of my inquiry to LVO , i am feeling its not normal , please help me
Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your enquiry. Be advised that:

the normal time frame for processing of this case has not yet elapsed. Please refer to the Acknowledgement of Receipt (AOR) letter. You were sent this AOR letter on March 21 which stated the service standards for Applications for permanent residence in Canada. If an interview or background enquiries are required, processing will be much longer and it is not possible to provide an estimate at this stage.

We will contact you as soon as we are ready to proceed to the next stage of processing or if we need additional documents and/or information.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada
Engineer,

What was the question you asked ?

Well, this definitely looks like non-standard reply.

I fail to understand why people are being unrealistic ? This immigration thing used to take years ! I personally know a family who applied in 2008 and after4 years, their case was canned !

I believe, all Pakistani applicants *WILL* have to wait for 12 - 14 months before they are awarded PR. True, there will be exceptions who will get it sooner, but the standard time frame for a fast track application for Pakistan is 12 - 14 months.

Don't compare LVO with NDVO. India is a totally different country with fewer background checks.

Given the state of things we have in our country, we are lucky that we are allowed immigration at all !

Wait and be patient. Most of you will get PR by this time next year.

Cheers,

TA

Earlyopter

Jan 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2011
Nomination.....
PER.12-01-2012
AOR Received.
first.04-01-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
31-7-2012
Med's Done....
28-8-12, recv by LVO 31-8-12
Passport Req..
22-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
desperately waiting!
LANDED..........
waiting
tania1810 said:
Engineer,

I fail to understand why people are being unrealistic ? This immigration thing used to take years ! I personally know a family who applied in 2008 and after4 years, their case was canned !

I believe, all Pakistani applicants *WILL* have to wait for 12 - 14 months before they are awarded PR. True, there will be exceptions who will get it sooner, but the standard time frame for a fast track application for Pakistan is 12 - 14 months.

Don't compare LVO with NDVO. India is a totally different country with fewer background checks.

Given the state of things we have in our country, we are lucky that we are allowed immigration at all !

Cheers,

TA
Agreed 100% ;)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tania1810 said:
Engineer,

Cheers,

TA
but we are MI3applicants not pre juner :)

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My guess, LVO is clearing all 2010 files before June, as seen on the forum...............

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
now said:
Hello Now,
i see that u belong to MI3 so hopefully you should hear something positive in the next fw months..
so is your status IN PROCESS?
also i couldnt fugure out which country u reside in, as u belong to LVO...
and wow!! u got a 8 band in ielts!! thats very impressive!!
take care and good luck,
shorty :)

tania1810

Star Member
Feb 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None yet
AOR Received.
28-03-12
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
28-10-2014 received at LVO:10-11-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
15-10-2014 (PPR1) + RPRF-PPR-2 20-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2014
LANDED..........
May 3rd 2015 currently residing in Mississauga
Mr.Engineer said:
but we are MI3applicants not pre juner :)
My point exactly !

We are from Pakistan, not India !, so Mi3 applicants WILL have to wait 12 - 14 months too. Well, most of us. Some will get MR sooner. I saw atleast 1 applicant - Luckymystery I thought, got his PR within the same calender year.

FWIW, we would feel lucky If could fly in July / August next year. Meaning, we expect our process to take that long.

Anyways, I am new at this, I may be wrong, I won't mind if I stand corrected.

Cheers,

TA

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
tania1810 said:
My point exactly !

We are from Pakistan, not India !, so Mi3 applicants WILL have to wait 12 - 14 months too. Well, most of us. Some will get MR sooner. I saw atleast 1 applicant - Luckymystery I thought, got his PR within the same calender year.

FWIW, we would feel lucky If could fly in July / August next year. Meaning, we expect our process to take that long.

Cheers,

TA
Hello Tania,
i totally agree with you... i think at times we all get excited and over optimistic about the immigration process.. but the fact remains that for Pakistanis, this a very long and tedious process and anyone is lucky if they can land in Canada b4 24 months...
as you all are aware peple from MI2 were on highest priority at one time, and still they r waiting to receive medicals.. :(
i m one of the mi2 applicant and still waiting for medical..
so like u said, i think u all should keep a window of 2 years for the entire process to complete. i mean in this time u should be able to land your foot on Canadian soil.. :)
i like your straigth forward and realistic attitude... +1 to u for that..
i hope i havent demotivated anyone on this forum.. i m sorry if i did..
but i have to agree with Tania...
thanx.. :)

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello Tania,
i totally agree with you... i think at times we all get excited and over optimistic about the immigration process.. but the fact remains that for Pakistanis, this a very long and tedious process and anyone is lucky if they can land in Canada b4 24 months...
as you all are aware peple from MI2 were on highest priority at one time, and still they r waiting to receive medicals.. :(
i m one of the mi2 applicant and still waiting for medical..
so like u said, i think u all should keep a window of 2 years for the entire process to complete. i mean in this time u should be able to land your foot on Canadian soil.. :)
i like your straigth forward and realistic attitude... +1 to u for that..
i hope i havent demotivated anyone on this forum.. i m sorry if i did..
but i have to agree with Tania...
thanx.. :)
but i observed MI2 applicants spread sheet, a no of applicants who applied in March 2011 and got MR from LVO in August 2011, may be your BGC took long time.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello Now,
i see that u belong to MI3 so hopefully you should hear something positive in the next fw months..
so is your status IN PROCESS?
also i couldnt fugure out which country u reside in, as u belong to LVO...
and wow!! u got a 8 band in ielts!! thats very impressive!!
take care and good luck,
shorty :)
Yes, my status is In Process and has been since the day I received PER :( I am from Pakistan. Thanks for the good luck wishes,I wish the same for you.

now

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
already sent
Nomination.....
[img]http://canflag.com/images/canflag/ani1/cf2.gif[/img]
AOR Received.
PER, 15.12.2011
IELTS Request
sent, 8 bands
Med's Request
Med's Done....
1.6.2012 Meds. delivered: 25.6.12. Meds.rec. line on ecas:29.7.12
Passport Req..
PPR 1 16.11.2012 :) DM:19.11 12 PPR 2:10.01.13
VISA ISSUED...
10.01.2013 :) Received, 7.02.13
LANDED..........
tania1810 said:
Engineer,

Cheers,

TA
It's better to be realistic than to live in a fool's paradise. You are absolutely right. We need to stop comparing our cases with those of NDVOs.

leon007

Star Member
Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
, application recd: March 2012
AOR Received.
. PER: March 2012
File Transfer...
, 2nd Line: Nov 2013
Med's Request
Feb2014
Med's Done....
March2014 Med Upld by IOM:March 2014 Med Rcvd/3rd line: March2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: Apr9.....PPR2: Apr15
VISA ISSUED...
25 April 2014
tania1810 said:
My point exactly !

Cheers,

TA

But I've read somewhere that the expected processing time for MI3 cases is 6-12 months....!!

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
now said:
Yes, my status is In Process and has been since the day I received PER :( I am from Pakistan. Thanks for the good luck wishes,I wish the same for you.
u welcome now, so when did u receive your PER? i mean in how much time after your applcation..
also u have a very high ielts score!!! i m very much impressed.. u certainly are better than me...
can u guide a little on how u prepared for ielts? or your english background?
thanx :)