+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Luck of eveidence for work exeperience

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
:) I've a year experience working as Financial manager,but was paid in cash from the company.The adminstrator is willing to give the reference letter,to explain my duties,my salary,working hours e.c.t.Is that enough as evidece for my work experience?
Advises are appreciated.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cimi said:
:) I've a year experience working as Financial manager,but was paid in cash from the company.The adminstrator is willing to give the reference letter,to explain my duties,my salary,working hours e.c.t.Is that enough as evidece for my work experience?
Advises are appreciated.
If the local visa office has mentioned only these things then it will work provided it satisfies the visa officer. See usually they need original reference letters staring duties, compensation, duration, working conditions etc and then notarized employment contracts, business card of person signing the letters or your boss

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Yes that will do : It is only when you dont have the reference letter, that you have to show pay-stubs.

However, you might have some record like Form 16, Tax Returns indicating the income drawn from the company you worked for. That will do.

Pay-stubs are only to validate if you worked in the said company.

As in your case you are getting that included in your reference letter, then you are good to go. Also, add your offer letter, which should definetly have the salary amount - which was promised initially.

Summary.
Include offer letter
Reference letter - duties/salary/job period/designation
Form 16 or tax returns filed for that year.

-Matlal

cimi

Star Member
Mar 8, 2007
I would like to thank you for that good explaination,but that tax return(which is diferent in my country),is for the company wher I worked for,not for me,?